Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Just wanted to say how peaceful and quiet does it feel without her posting her shite content, I’m able to scroll through my FYP and not see her sat putting on makeup at dinner time! It’s been bloody great. The whole atmosphere is better when she takes a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Cheffy didn't just randomly turn up on Edens live yesterday unprovoked. A follower mentioned cheffy when Eden was talking about who these people are who says things about her etc as Eden had read a comment saying 'someone said you are lying about emet etc!' Eden went 'no we're not going there, she's bipolar and has a drinking disorder and we aren't going there!' Next thing Cheffy showed up in comments! Cheffy wouldn't of been on there if it wasn't for Eden mentioning her first!

tam0441

I’d be embarrassed if I was her. Eden has been on tik tok since the end of 2019 and apart from that horrific tan collab this is the only thing she’s really had come out of tik tok and it’s mostly to do with Lloyd anyway (landed himself a nice deal there hasn’t he?!), cooking is his thing, she never did any cooking before he came along it was her Mum’s meals or take aways. Who the hell is going to buy a cook book made by those two?
guarantee it’ll sell like hot cakes. for about a week. Then nothing. Because 13 year old girls will spend their pocket money on it to never use it 😂

as I wrote this, an advert for a reality that programme for people to compete for a cookbook. Which is actually very weird… but the contestants are judged by Jamie Oliver and very knowledgeable on foods. Deserving chefs. Lloydio has met a girl, shagged her for a few months and has a book out called “yes yes people” that looks like a gcse project 😂😂 fucking hell. You can’t make it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Her boyfriend makes me sick in my mouth an my vagina lips turn in on themselves, imagine your 3ft fella thinking he’s the next Gordon Ramsey an strolling round in a bucket hat in his 30s I still can’t get that vid of them walking into her party holding hands out my head she looked like she was walking her kid to nursery

• Haha

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Her posts from last night, again is just for clout. She’s said on live before she knows EXACTLY how to get a views to shoot up and that’s if she says she will be taking a break from social media.. and that’s exactly what she’s done. 😂 just attention and clout. Fuck all wrong with her

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
View attachment 1111600Wonder how long it’ll last 🤔🤔 back on by tomorrow morning
Never any accountability though is there? Just a whole woe is Eden fest, that everyone will lap up because she's told everyone what they want to hear because the majority of these idiots wear rose tinted specs and are SO desperate for a like or a comment off some random girl from down south that they ignore all the bullshit!

• Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
This totally could just be me but I find it uncomfortable when she’s sharing footage of her grandad. Like film him in an ambulance for your own memories but to broadcast it - did he consent to that? Maybe some people wouldn’t want to be shown in their vulnerable state.

I think it’s disrespectful and in her case done for sympathy.
100%. There are photos of my great-nan on my uncles phone a few days before she died. She had terminal cancer and we knew she didn’t have long left, but he wanted a photo of his newborn baby with her. That photo has stayed on his phone, never once been put on social media. It’s not even printed and hung up. It’s too painful for everyone to see, so it’s in his phone in a separate folder and that’s where it’ll stay.

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
A cook book. Does he mean an a4 piece of paper with two spaghetti recipes on there. The boys delusional. What is it with the kids on TikTok that have a following thinking they’re something special. I honestly don’t get it

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Her acting videos are way too dramatic, not realistic at all. Apart from the 12 year olds ‘are you sure this is acting’ comments that she lives for 😂. She’s on the same maturity level tbh. Sorry but staying at home all day, being babied by everyone you know and not being able to take criticism, you’re meant to grow out of these things and grow up but she never has.
I remember she done an "acting lip sync" from euphoria, and she captioned it saying she can't believe how much the scene was under acted, imagine saying that about professional actors when her highest achievement is probably a pass in GCSE drama and maybe a local theatre production 💀💀😂😂

I remember she done an "acting lip sync" from euphoria, and she captioned it saying she can't believe how much the scene was under acted, imagine saying that about professional actors when her highest achievement is probably a pass in GCSE drama and maybe a local theatre production 💀💀😂😂
Found it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
How's he going to release a cook book when the first time Eden showed us him cooking he used double cream in carbonara

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
Says that lad whos lodging in utter filth for abitta clout!
Eden asks if her bodysuit has skids on it and their kitchen looks like it hasn’t seen a clean in a few good years but a sheet on a door bothers him?

• Haha