Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same age as Lloyd, To a girl in her 20s he’s probably a bit older and cool. I remember liking guys like this in my early 20s.. Bucket hats, festival goer, house music.

To the rest of us in his age bracket and those that have matured with any self respect … we just see him as a MASSIVE WALKING ICK.

Acting like he’s33 but acts 23 …playing on decs his 23 year old girlfriend bought him…. Living at her house when they’ve only been together 12 weeks, using her for clout but she’s in denial…and making a catch phrase that quite frankly cringes me out to a whole new level.

Excuse me Lloyd. 2012 called. They want their catchphrase back

• Haha
Reactions: 28
oh she also said on the live that Lloyd used to be a stoner aka still is from the way they smoke we called it !

Reactions: 9
Did anyone check out Eden taking pictures of her meal on Lloyds phone? That’s clearly for the cookbook. Lloyd probably hasn’t even made half the dishes he makes before in his existence. We know full well his just Googling recipes and cooking them and if they’re being added to the cookbook then surely that’s copyright or fraud or whatever? It’s not like his making these recipes up himself. We can easily just google them ourselves and what’s the point of the cookbook when they’re going to be on his tiktok page anyway?

Reactions: 10
They’re such losers, her parents are away and instead of spending time together in the house, they’re making hundreds of tiktoks, I can imagine the conversations acting so awkward together and only be able to pretend for the relationship on canera

Reactions: 3
Silly silly Eden with £210 for the speakers as well 😂
It’s the way she pointed out she bought them for him too, he’s got it so cushty with his sugar mummy eden 🤮 Paying for nothing and gets cars speakers designer gear, and doesn’t need to work

Reactions: 16
He’s on live now doing his DJing, he’s not fit to DJ a primary school disco but must be nice for him to do what he likes without crusty Eden interfering

Reactions: 13
Does anyone think Yaz watched a load of makeup tutorials, piles it on her face and uses a smoothing filter and in real life she looks extremely orange and cakey?

Same as our orange green giant.
Neither of them are role models for make up tips both wear far to dark foundation and out line there lips with that brown color 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m watching the live of the living breathing ick djing , the man doesn’t know what he’s does , hasn’t got a clue 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.