Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheffy apparently had Eden blocked, how did she even know that Eden mentioned her? I get bad vibes from them both. Cheffy is never off my fyp talking about how many times she's masturbated and referring to her vagina as different types of fish. It's the creepiest oddest behaviour. Start an only fans 🤢
Does anyone have any clips? I missed this masterpiece 😂

I heard her say when this all started that she had to block Eden because she didn't like her that much. That she loved her at the start but since she noticed everything she blocked her. If Eden has cheffy blocked she wouldn't have been able to come into the live and comment.

Do you honestly think Molly mae even knows what Eden said or cares? She was having her own drama at the time with people being bothered about her 24 hours in a day comment followed by people protesting against PLT. I don't think 1 person calling her rude and saying they didn't like her was at the top of her concerns.
Cheffy was on a back up account

Cheffy apparently had Eden blocked, how did she even know that Eden mentioned her? I get bad vibes from them both. Cheffy is never off my fyp talking about how many times she's masturbated and referring to her vagina as different types of fish. It's the creepiest oddest behaviour. Start an only fans 🤢
I imagine people told her and she unblocked... Eden had Cheffy blocked on insta.... Eden told cheffy to message her on insta privately to sort this 'once and for all!' And cheffy said she couldn't as Eden had her blocked on insta!

Reactions: 2
This comment though 😂😂😂😂
I was coming there for this hahaha Tbf it is all he does and drive baby around

I imagine people told her and she unblocked... Eden had Cheffy blocked on insta.... Eden told cheffy to message her on insta privately to sort this 'once and for all!' And cheffy said she couldn't as Eden had her blocked on insta!
she kept saying Eden had her blocked and so eden should message her instead, but Eden never would do that. I’m sure Cheffy doesn’t seem great however what she said about Eden is true, Eden began slagging her off first on the live so probably brought on herself

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing Eden’s had some sort of “panic attack” regarding the hotel they was meant to stay at last night, the last Eden uploaded was in Lloyds home, so I’m guessing they didn’t go as they’re already back at Eden’s and Lloyds making lunch? I’m guessing if they went, Lloyd would be having videos on TikTok and Eden would’ve announced her break today so she could show off the luxury hotel she’s staying at (that she ain’t paid for)

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing Eden’s had some sort of “panic attack” regarding the hotel they was meant to stay at last night, the last Eden uploaded was in Lloyds home, so I’m guessing they didn’t go as they’re already back at Eden’s and Lloyds making lunch? I’m guessing if they went, Lloyd would be having videos on TikTok and Eden would’ve announced her break today so she could show off the luxury hotel she’s staying at (that she ain’t paid for)
That sounds about right. However probably a faked panic attack because who has the capability to make TikTok’s if you’re having/just had a panic attack.

Reactions: 5
Bringing cheffys previous drink problems into just proves what a spiteful little girl eden really is. Considering her sister is a recovered addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You can just tell Yasmin is loving the fact Eden is taking a break because all the attention is now on Yasmin, all the comments, views and likes of Edens followers hoping there’s an update, commenting about Eden etc lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just seen 1 of her day in my life vids an why does she feel the need to share with TikTok that she has shaved her bits geez woman somethings don’t need to be shared

Reactions: 3
Cringing so hard at Yaz referring to herself as a MILF. Yaz and Lloyd secretly buzzing she's having a moment... they've never had so much attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Says that lad whos lodging in utter filth for abitta clout!
Eden asks if her bodysuit has skids on it and their kitchen looks like it hasn’t seen a clean in a few good years but a sheet on a door bothers him?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.