Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tam0441

How much do we want to bet she only went out because Lloyds gone out 😂
I thought this as soon as I saw the post! 😂

panning the camera across to show guys in the bar was so obviously for Lloyd’s benefit so he’d see it and be in touch all night.

ITS FUCKIN FUNNNYYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 14

harloe22

Chatty Member
Now lloyd has his own car you can guarantee he will be going home more often and eden won't like that

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Yaz using Eden for clout again 😂 she’s still alive Yaz you know you can still pick up the phone and talk to her?
And what content? Eden has been slacking so much lately, her content has been boring or non existent and when she does post it’s mostly just her and Lloyd being cringe AF

MissPiggyLidia

Imaging making a video like this smiling and laughing when in reality she cries all over tiktok and guilt trips people whenever she gets ‘cancelled’ it’s so embarrassing, does she honestly think we would forget her fake shakes and crying when she gets called out? 😂
Scabby fucking cunt

ginge2804

VIP Member
A cook book? All he cooks is pasta, don’t think he’s gunna be rivalling Gino dicampo anytime soon is he

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Further to pizzasluts post, I googled the largest printing company in the world and there is no conclusive answer. So I went on the link to the cook book and it says powered by HP custom content, which I googled and it took me to a site to self publish your own cookbook!? Eden was mentioning the QR codes?

Attachments

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Hopefu

Hopefully she has a long good look at herself and come back with a video taking accountability, but I doubt if. And if she does no doubt her management will of made her
She won't take accountability. Never has never will. Her management won't make her as they blow just as much smoke up her arse. They've blocked people who have messaged them concerned. They aren't nice people.

Ohthedrama101

Yaz on live, she wrote in the description it's her last tiktok shop and people were asking why. She said it's her last one for a while because they give them to them in clusters, like how her sister did some then hasn't for a couple of months.
So eden making out she hasn't done them by choice because everyone else is doing them is a lie , it's more likely because they haven't given her any yet!

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh my god, Yasmin annoys me so much. She’s uploaded a link to the go fund me page regarding the little boy that Mel Moon is raising money for. She’s telling people to donate but where’s her donation? Nowhere to be seen. I’ve looked through the whole lot and she’s nowhere. Surely she should be capable of donating considering the amount of money she now earns, so much money that she was able to give up her full time employment. Irritates me so much. Donate yourself Yasmin and others might follow.

I can’t stand people who tell people to donate but don’t donate themselves.
Well she’s consistently told us that they spend thousands on fish …. She just got a new car and does a TikTok shop every single week selling Olaplex for her Hagrid mane.

Also Yaz if you’re reading this give us an update on the Airbnb in Bath situation 😅

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
They’re clearly still creating the book, and haven’t made anything yet just photos! She just said to Lloyd make sure yours looks presentable and takes photos… So the recipes are clearly all made up as he goes and all the ones he posts how to make on his tiktok for free… Yet they expect 12 years olds to pay £22 for them.. SCAM

Matty

I highly doubt HP reached out to them when they’re doing books for basically anybody asks. Do they think we’re stupid? We literally know HP makes books for anyone and they got their own photography. Pls stop making out like they’re making it big when they’re not. She got a fake tan brought out and he’s got some cookbook which probs wont sell because like someone said, it’s all on google nowadays. The only reason people will buy them is the little obsessed fans of Eden’s. Almost as bad as the “personalised cutlery set” she sold…
What i don't understand is that they did a photoshoot yet shes missing one nail, unironed clothes and her hair doesnt even looked washed. How can you go to do a photoshoot and have such low standards... Like its just embarrassing at this point, i dont understand those two

Reactions: 13