Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bimbles28

ARE YOU HAVING ME ON, THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Pretty sure Gordon Ramsey doesn’t even charge £22 for a cook book 💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
“Guys I never ask you do anything for me but please buy as many books as you can, it’ll really make Lloyds day and he has worked so hard for this”

Give it a couple of days and this will be said like she guilt trips all of her followers like the manipulative person she is.

Isn’t it ironic how she didn’t get the response she wanted, she turned the comments off and then somehow the video “got deleted” and now she’s banned for 3 days. I smell bull.

• Sick

heckles

Chatty Member
He’s on live now doing his DJing, he’s not fit to DJ a primary school disco but must be nice for him to do what he likes without crusty Eden interfering

Slowpoker

VIP Member
View attachment 1111600Wonder how long it’ll last 🤔🤔 back on by tomorrow morning
Fair play to her if she does actually have a break. She's never had one longer than a day or 2. Its no really normal to never have time off from your "job" even if it is only social media. Sometimes we need to get off our phones as well. We will just need to wait & see

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Just did a quick Google and the book is “powered by hp custom content. This isn’t a brand deal at all 😂 you can literally pay hp to print a book. Literally anyone can do it. But her deluded fans will think he’s the next Gordon Ramsey
Thats so funny, even more funny that they’ve gone and had a photo shoot for it to make it look more professional and like they’ve been asked to do this by a brand 😂

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’d be embarrassed if I was her. Eden has been on tik tok since the end of 2019 and apart from that horrific tan collab this is the only thing she’s really had come out of tik tok and it’s mostly to do with Lloyd anyway (landed himself a nice deal there hasn’t he?!), cooking is his thing, she never did any cooking before he came along it was her Mum’s meals or take aways. Who the hell is going to buy a cook book made by those two?

busdriver89

VIP Member
I’ve blocked Yaz so wouldn’t of seen, was she getting grief? Hope so. Maybe she’ll start knocking down a peg or too thinking she’s a mother fucking queen. In reality she needs to drop back to a squat.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Not sure who the winner was, but just made a new thread as the last one is running over 😁

Hope I did it right 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
That live tonight just proved how toxic Eden is in a relationship. Someone in the comments mentioned about Wayne Lineker and Eden whispered to the camera “he isn’t going ocean club without me. Your partners should be allowed to go abroad with their friends without their partners but we know first hand, Eden won’t allow that behaviour. She will be stood behind him 24/7. You can just picture her now if he gets parties, clubs, raves etc.. she will he stood behind the decks with him like the little saddo. You could tell how awkward she felt and she didn’t know any of the songs. She asked for requests and Lloyd had none. We know from her lives what type of music she listens to and it isn’t that. The way Lloyd kept turning around to chug from the red wine bottle. You could see how fucked he was. Eden kept saying “his had enough”. So embarrassing

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
She defo slipped up mentioning the supermarket- she basically started by saying that they had been naughty and her and Lloyd had been going for drives but not getting out the car for fresh air (yeah right) but then Lloyd went out the car to get KFC only.
But then later on lloyd comes in saying he can’t find his headphones and when she asks when he last had them, he says in the supermarket earlier, so clearly has been going there.

Then starts saying it’s so selfish people are exposing vulnerable people like her dad etc, but has clearly slipped up

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I find it so odd how intense it all is so quickly, surely by 3 month mark, particularly at Lloyds age you would still have your own life? It all feels very calculated on his behalf. Serious red flags 🚩 even down to the whole uncle thing, it creeps me out, you literally aren’t their uncle, chill the f out.

They are all self absorbed, self centred, idiots. Of course people will buy whatever shit Lloyd is selling, which Eden is endorsing, because she has created a community of vulnerable young people, that she sucked in with her EWM, who are desperate to be noticed by her.

eddie13

Lloyd’s video just cropped up…..it’s sausage and mash…..in his “cookbook”……i mean, who needs instructions for sausage and mash?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I have a strong feeling that Cheffy was one of the people commenting on this thread about Eden, because her thread got mentioned and then all of a sudden she makes a video about having a thread.. mmmm

• Haha