Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyds quit his job so no chance he’ll be escaping Eden now. She’s got him right where she wants him, dependable on her and her clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no she is one of those who doesn’t let her other half work cos she is scared he will cheat 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone asked how much wine Lloyds had and she goes ‘it’s nothing to do with anyone how much he has’ then continues to justify it by claiming he’s had a long day. If it’s nothing to do with anyone then why justify it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone asked how much wine Lloyds had and she goes ‘it’s nothing to do with anyone how much he has’ then continues to justify it by claiming he’s had a long day. If it’s nothing to do with anyone then why justify it 🤣
He just said ten mins ago they first wake at about 10am then sleep again till 12/1 nobody who wakes at 1pm has a long day

Reactions: 11
This whole live is giving me the full on ick. Everytime Lloyd opens his mouth my vagina retracts! They are a match made in heaven... so bleeping full of themselves!!

He's literally just reading every single quote he's ever seen on the Internet! He's so cringe and fake!! Ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This whole live is giving me the full on ick. Everytime Lloyd opens his mouth my vagina retracts! They are a match made in heaven... so bleeping full of themselves!!
literally he sends shiver down my spine he makes me feel physically sick ! surprised he doesn't trigger Greeny's emetephobia

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only reason Lloyd aint sending a lion is because he can't afford to... she clearly pays for everything... sorry her followers clearly pay for everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
someone asked his opinion on Yaz so he's going off on another ramble about how amazing she is. Eden couldn't look less interested if she tried. Even jealous of her own sister ffs

Reactions: 4
Only reason Lloyd aint sending a lion is because he can't afford to... she clearly pays for everything... sorry her followers clearly pay for everything!
so bleeping true ! she said "i'll send you the money after" - so surely he wouldn't have an issue in that case sending one as he isn't paying. So it just shows he has no money at all bcos he couldn't send one. Also proves it more as we all know "baby" does everything Edie says so if he's not doing it it's bcos he's skint

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she defo just said to him 'can't you just wee there'. I thought surely not....20 seconds later you can hear Lloyd having a piss and she goes "baby's just watering the flowers/plants"

Like it's her parents garden and he's just stood there having a piss when the toilet is probably 10 steps away

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
she defo just said to him 'can't you just wee there'. I thought surely not....20 seconds later you can hear Lloyd having a piss and she goes "baby's just watering the flowers/plants"

Like it's her parents garden and he's just stood there having a piss when the toilet is probably 10 steps away
She pissed in a cup and threw it out the window once

• Sick
  • Wow
He chats such WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else find this whole 'manifestation' bollocks, bollocks?! Or is it just me?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahaha Lloyd saying none of his friends slag anyone off and if someone does that they've got no substance...sorry what was eden doing the other day?
Edens face was a picture 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.