Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd, no one gives a tit about your cooking videos. We’d be more impressed if you cleaned the kitchen that clearly hasn’t seen a bottle of Flash in 20 years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yaz thanking Eden for a ‘magical week’ - how was sitting in Eden’s bedroom, eating take away and going out for a couple of meals magical? She’s so over the top and so desperate to be Eden’s favourite sister it’s unreal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yaz thanking Eden for a ‘magical week’ - how was sitting in Eden’s bedroom, eating take away and going out for a couple of meals magical? She’s so over the top and so desperate to be Eden’s favourite sister it’s unreal 🤣
Probably just the company I think, Yaz is lonely in Wales

Reactions: 7
See how when Yaz goes back home, Eden’s back up Freya’s ass! She’s a bleeping user! Can’t stand the witch.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think she’s taking the piss a little bit the way she’s just scoffing her face with the mars bar or is it just me??

Reactions: 10
Maybe Freya has opened her eyes and seen what a mug her sister takes her for! Since being with Lloyd who uses dad's car to taxi Eden about, Freya is no longer needed. Poor girl,going on TikTok every day too see her 2 sisters out having an amazing time spending days together, and poor Freya sat at home alone. Some say usual sibling rivalry, I say Eden being spiteful 🙄

All I think about when I look at her is that she stinks, and it's masked with deodorant! She made a comment on a live the other day regarding her femfresh products saying 'the spray works well for me, I can go days and not smell' 😳 sorry, why does she go 'days' without washing when they have sex multiple times a day 🤢 she's a bum,she has 24 spare hours in the day to wash.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Maybe Freya has opened her eyes and seen what a mug her sister takes her for! Since being with Lloyd who uses dad's car to taxi Eden about, Freya is no longer needed. Poor girl,going on TikTok every day too see her 2 sisters out having an amazing time spending days together, and poor Freya sat at home alone. Some say usual sibling rivalry, I say Eden being spiteful 🙄

All I think about when I look at her is that she stinks, and it's masked with deodorant! She made a comment on a live the other day regarding her femfresh products saying 'the spray works well for me, I can go days and not smell' 😳 sorry, why does she go 'days' without washing when they have sex multiple times a day 🤢 she's a bum,she has 24 spare hours in the day to wash.
She blocked them and seemed to have a lovely weekend with her kids I don't think she was arsed to be fair 😂

Reactions: 7
Why does Eden feel it’s her place to announce to people that Freya has mental health problems? I know she didn’t go into detail but the poor girl probably doesn’t want lots of weirdos knowing her business
I wonder how lonely Yaz is actually feeling tonight, I do feel bad that she is so far from her family but I guess she knew that when she married someone who lives a few good hours from her family
Just had a quick look on Lloyds page and I can bet she made that cringe video about a soulmate and made him upload it

Reactions: 17
What is going on with the red light shade in the house, it literally looks like it’s going to snap off 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.