Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I only listen to him because I love him' nah you deffo switched off 5 mins ago like the rest of us!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel for Lloyd. She said he had a rough childhood and has scars on his back. I feel like he’s an alcoholic because of childhood trauma. And you can tell how bored she is of it

Reactions: 12
Someone literally asked if Lloyd was gunna be on’ Im a celeb’ this year.😂😂😂 I actually cba

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lloyds 33/34 int he? Also, makes sense as to why her fanny reeks.... doesn't wipe it!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm gonna start referring to him as Tracy Beaker he chats that much wham!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
everyone on the live is saying their / he is on stuff (drugs) yet I got muted for telling him to not be rude to someone asking a question ffs

Reactions: 9
He watches tens of thousands of pounds hit my bank😂 why she living with mummy n daddy still ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.