Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mouthwashes for 10 seconds and spits it out. Doesn’t even wash the sink. And throws rubbish onto the floor instead of a bin.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And cleaning between her teeth with an earring!
By that comment on the screenshot im guessing she's making a big song and dance about wanting to change her hair and freaking out because people might not like it. It's not that deep. She goes off her head if anyone mentions any other pervious green placement pr hair extensions she's had.

Wearing nudes as she's just chilling at home,but full face of makeup and straightened hair. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now saying she’s been so busy she’s not even had time to chill out with Lloyd.

She’s a joke.

Shopping and lazing on your arse whilst filming a few tiktoks where all you do is lip sync isn’t busy!

Hope she’s forced to get a job soon when everyone’s sick of her and then she can have a taste of the real world.

Reactions: 14
She's just said Freya blocked her because they argued 😂 but it's fine now lol

She’s been saying about straighteners needing a clean for ages now. Just get a wipe and clean it for FFS!!
I don’t know why she insists on the plastic hair extensions, her real hair looks so lovely like this, normal and healthy.

Reactions: 4
She's sat live eating waiting on Lloyd coming back from dripping Yaz off and his phones off so it's probably ran out of battery. People in the comments are like Eden breath, I can see your ocd kicking off when she's literally just sat still scoffing a baguette 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s obviously been using her dads car because Freya had blocked them all so he couldn’t use her 🤣 you’d just get your own surely!

Reactions: 4
He’s obviously been using her dads car because Freya had blocked them all so he couldn’t use her 🤣 you’d just get your own surely!
I reckon they use both. Freya needs the car for school runs and work so they can't just take it whenever they want. Her dad doesn't seem to go out much

Reactions: 1
Stalker material he never answered his phone 🤣 left live to likely ring him again 🤣

She’s a dumbo
The people in her comments were being weird saying she was about to have a anxiety attack when all she was doing was eating 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's sat live eating waiting on Lloyd coming back from dripping Yaz off and his phones off so it's probably ran out of battery. People in the comments are like Eden breath, I can see your ocd kicking off when she's literally just sat still scoffing a baguette 😂😂😂
That’s what she gets for only accepting the bumlicking comments. people being just as dramatic as her

She’s a walking contradiction, in her live the says I trust Lloyd, then two seconds later, he left ages ago to drop off Yaz.
Alexa call Lloyd, phone off, Alexa call Lloyd again.
Then coming up with excuses for why Alexa wasn’t calling the right number, then ending the live no punt to call Lloyd and tell him to come home immediately

Does lloyd not have his own car? I bet his names not on the insurance to drive

She’s a walking contradiction, in her live the says I trust Lloyd, then two seconds later, he left ages ago to drop off Yaz.
Alexa call Lloyd, phone off, Alexa call Lloyd again.
Then coming up with excuses for why Alexa wasn’t calling the right number, then ending the live no punt to call Lloyd and tell him to come home immediately
He dropped her off like 4 hours ago 😂😂 that’s sus

Does lloyd not have his own car? I bet his names not on the insurance to drive
Robbed the dads car and all the designer goods from Eden 😂 imagine he didn’t come back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying she has a lisp when she says ‘sausages’ like that… yes you daft twit, we all would if we spoke like that. But that’s not how you, or 99% of people speak.🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.