Eden Harvz #17 Faking a lisp, needs to get a grip, how long till Lloyd dips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saying Freya can be a witch in the live then Freya commenting to make it aware she’s watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently she was meant to meeting Imogenation today but couldn’t cause Imos baby was ill, what a whiny pair that would be, Making up rumours that they’re being bullied and anxiety/ hate.
Them as friends would be bleeping awful,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently she was meant to meeting Imogenation today but couldn’t cause Imos baby was ill, what a whiny pair that would be, Making up rumours that they’re being bullied and anxiety/ hate.
I get the impression Imogen has been putting off meeting Eden for ages. They’ve been trying to meet up for over a year now and every time it gets close to the time something ‘happens’

Reactions: 11
I was thinking today how Eden doesn't have any friends, or does she? That duck lipped Soph seems to have taken a back seat since hat man came about but that's about it. I feel that really says something about her! She's only just turned 24, no friends from School or anything?

Reactions: 3
Freya’s probably sick of the constant drama and all attention being on Eden. Freya runs her own business, has two kids and a house to look after too, she doesn’t have time for these little silly things and that probably didn’t go down well with Eden. Yaz lives her life through Eden and probably wishes it was her that was more famous but leaching off her will work just as well
Also I more associate her fans being the ones without a job, constantly waiting for her to post and waiting to defend the green giant

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been said but I've just watched her "haul" and she says she uses vag spray after her shower so she doesn't smell. Isn't that what the shower is supposed to do? And then she can smell okay for 8 hours? 🤢🤢 If you still smell after a shower you need a GP not a vag spray!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was thinking today how Eden doesn't have any friends, or does she? That duck lipped Soph seems to have taken a back seat since hat man came about but that's about it. I feel that really says something about her! She's only just turned 24, no friends from School or anything?
Im not surprised she’s not a good friend to have at all. I doubt she’s ever really there for people if she needs them, there’s no way she’d drop whatever she’s doing if someone needed her. She expects everyone to agree with her and do as she says all the time. Plus it seems she gets a boyfriend and just drops her friends as well.

Reactions: 7
Just when everyone though that cheffy was great for calling out out eden she's just made a video about pleasuring yourself with mint shower gel 🤦🏻‍♀️ Love the promotion of an unhealthy ph balance and passing it off as caring about women. At least that's something they've got in common 😂

• Wow
  • Sick

Doesn't even look like he's looking at her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heres the video yaz took down someone asked for end of last thread!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.