Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohthedrama101

Do you guys remember when people used to duet Edens eat with me, answer her questions and eat with her etc. I wonder how many people now duet her eat with me, I'm guessing none?!
She totally doesn't give a shit with those eat with me anymore now that she's where she wants to be, she just goes through the motions. Doesn't care about anyone but herself 🥴

Reactions: 10

Kmitch

She’s actually vile. The way she speaks about her niece and nephew. A) no one needs to know you’re trying to have a shit and b) parents just get on with it. You had your boyfriend wipe your arse and you’re moaning about not being able to shit in peace!
She’s vile. She speaks to people like they’re stupid. If she was my sister and I saw that while she was meant to be looking after my kids, I’d kick the hell off

• Heart

DRLW

Chatty Member
What is it with these people on tik tok and wearing hats in restaurants? I think it's so wrong and bad mannered
I wonder if Lloyd went to the desk saying how many followers eden has to get an upgrade. She used to do it to get a table in restaurants so wouldn't put it past her. You can just imagine the don't you know who I am kinda talk from her.
As for not having a pot to piss in no love you piss in a cup and throw it from the window vile woman. You live at your parents with no bills or responsibilities you don't even know the meaning of struggling to get by.
I agree with what someone said earlier if something was to happen to her parents. She would probably need Freya to move back home because she wouldn't have a clue how to live

Kmitch

She's 100% controlling his social media, he probably doesn't even realise he has an instgram account 😂

• Haha

ohhmyydayss

Like everyone else has mentioned on here before, if this was a male talking in such a disgusting sexual manner it would not be okay, so why is it ok for Eden do to it? Also how Freya can let Eden talk sexually infront of her kids is vile!! She shouldn’t be allowed around children when she acts in such a disgusting way, it baffles me why this hasn’t been taken further in my opinion! She’s vile!

numbarumba

I don't get why yas is doing all these weird "when your sister gets a bf" videos. She has a husband. Why is it different to when eden was single and she was hanging around with yas and Lee? Why does it have to be a thing? Can't they just... be?

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The end of the eat with me talking about Lloyd dancing on the first date and whether it was an ick or not and yaz is like no that’s like a marry me now move. Anyone else think he has a thing for Lloyd?
New series of Wife Swap Tiktok edition coming soon 👀

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
her eat with me is so weird, why do all three need to sit on the bed, go sit at a table like normal people. She keeps dropping bits and it’s gone on the bed and makes me feel so ill that she’ll then sleep in it or start talking about havign sex and finding food there with lloyd 🤮 Plus how much food must she order it’s ridiculous, learn to cook

• Sick

Fifah1907

VIP Member
There's a woman with twins Maia Knight, she made roughly 29,000 dollars in December alone. That's about 20 grand our money. Tbh the woman who worked it out could be wrong but when you're getting upto a million views per video it soon mounts up x
I LOVE MAIA! Scotch and Vodka are adorable 🥺

• Heart

heckles

Chatty Member
Why does she feel the need to talk like that about him?? I don’t want to know if he makes your legs shake after you have sex, no one needs to know that!!
Also I think it won’t be long until she stops her ewm videos and then she’ll come running back to them after her views drop dramatically.
Lloyd is 100% the third wheel since Yaz has come home, don’t understand why he didn’t go home when Yaz visited then? Just seems like Eden needs a crutch constantly

tellmewhy

VIP Member
On that live today, Yaz was talking about her hair, she was saying that the texture of it wasn’t like anyone else’s in the family, and Eden just cut straight over her to say something entirely unrelated to the hairdresser! Yaz’s face dropped. It’s obvious Eden didn’t want to talk about Yaz’ hair, she’s probably screamingly jealous seeing as all hers is thin/falling out/broken/ruined from dyeing it so much and using extensions all the time, and obviously when the attention isn’t all on Eden she gets nasty. She did it in such a blatant way too, shouted loud over her poor sister. I’m not a Yaz fan by rights but she comes across so much better than Eden especially on lives, and that was just down right rude and mean of Eden to do to Yaz - but absolutely typical behaviour from our spoilt brat queen
I think the main thing I dislike about Yaz is how much of an enabler she is when it comes to Eden, I know they’re sisters but if my sister started acting the way Eden does I’d have a word with her about it, not promote it

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I wish Yaz would stop using the sound “the girls that get it, get it and the girls that don’t, don’t”

If it’s not that then it’s the whole look rough to transition into too much make up with wonky lashes look.

Thrilling content.

• Haha