Eden Harvz #14 Psychologically deranged fans and crazily obsessed with her man's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Eden!

Quick recap: Has an unhealthy obsession with Lloyd. Advising her fans (most of them being young) to take medication that just isn’t safe. Still talking inappropriately about sex and other weird stuff to her underage fans. Still as obnoxious as ever!
Feel free to add anything else 😅

Also on live right now, she never bothers with Wayne anymore but wants him to order her redbull because deliveroo cancelled her order? Sorry what? Why can’t she order it herself?!

Reactions: 12
New thread for Eden!

Quick recap: Has an unhealthy obsession with Lloyd. Advising her fans (most of them being young) to take medication that just isn’t safe. Still talking inappropriately about sex and other weird stuff to her underage fans. Still as obnoxious as ever!
Feel free to add anything else 😅

Also on live right now, she never bothers with Wayne anymore but wants him to order her redbull because deliveroo cancelled her order? Sorry what? Why can’t she order it herself?!
God forbid she just walked to the shop lol

Reactions: 3
Zopiclone made me so suicidal and she’s just throwing it out there as if it’s quirky to take it whilst your boyfriend is out. Gross

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Just caught this on my FYP, of course she’s doing her fake tears again! Love how she’s making it seem like a relationship scene again as well. She should just go get a normal job at this point. She can’t act, she can’t do makeup, her transitions are so stale now and no one cares about her relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she knows her sister suffered with an addiction WHY on earth is she telling all these impressionable kids / people with bad MH to go and pop these tabs which are strong and highly addictive?! She actually boils my blood.

Also, don’t forget that Eden made jokes about Dignitas, domestic violence…She even laughed at Lloyd and said he “looks like he is in remission” on a live😶 & made fun out of Caroline Flack.. I could think of more but the list will be forever ongoing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
It’s bizarre to me how she still has this platform. Playing it off as ‘dark humour’ surely won’t work forever?

Reactions: 12

I know this is Eden’s thread but I just can’t. Yasmin begging for attention. Why did this need to be shared? Keep it between you and your husband. For your information Lee, your wife hasn’t just had a baby. Your baby is 16 months ago. She in fact doesn’t look like a supermodel either. But I get you’re just being kind and that’s kinda cute but if your wife wasn’t such a clout chasing materialistic opinionated wannabe who think she knows it all and above everybody else, she wouldn’t get trolled babe 😊

Reactions: 18
Lloyd saying DM for bookings for him to DJ, I wouldn’t bother they’ll all have to be vetted by Eden to make sure it’s not for something where he’ll be around lots of girls and close to home so he doesn’t have to leave her for long so 90% of them will be a no! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she knows her sister suffered with an addiction WHY on earth is she telling all these impressionable kids / people with bad MH to go and pop these tabs which are strong and highly addictive?! She actually boils my blood.

Also, don’t forget that Eden made jokes about Dignitas, domestic violence…She even laughed at Lloyd and said he “looks like he is in remission” on a live😶 & made fun out of Caroline Flack.. I could think of more but the list will be forever ongoing!
Domestic violence that’s what I was trying to think of to add to my email - thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 993289 the texture and cakeyness
What the duck is that 😳

I know this is Eden’s thread but I just can’t. Yasmin begging for attention. Why did this need to be shared? Keep it between you and your husband. For your information Lee, your wife hasn’t just had a baby. Your baby is 16 months ago. She in fact doesn’t look like a supermodel either. But I get you’re just being kind and that’s kinda cute but if your wife wasn’t such a clout chasing materialistic opinionated wannabe who think she knows it all and above everybody else, she wouldn’t get trolled babe 😊
I think what Lee said was super cute but like you said keep that for yourself 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s all sooo fake 😬 like they’re trying to convince themselves they’re madly in love and living in some fairytale romance.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.