Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In some cases a sunbed helps skin conditions. Drs don't recommended you burn yourself red raw Eden.

Reactions: 5
Is this another self diagnosed problem she's prescribed herself with several sunbeds a week. While drs do recommend for some problems it's probably for 1 short session a week. Eden puts on enhancer and burns to look like a lobster I don't think drs say that eden

Reactions: 4

This just came up on my FYP! I’m so shocked Eden would even joke about DV when this happened to someone who’s meant to be her best friend. I was shocked with the first picture with the blood on her
It's kind of sad though that Sofia hadn't posted anything until Eden basically outed her situation because before Eden said anything I don't think Sofia had or wanted to say anything about it

Reactions: 5
Omg this live. She’s talking about the olaplex number 7 oil which I SWEAR by and someone asked her what it does
“So yeah like… you put it on your hair and like… it just makes your hair go like…” then immediately started talking about a perfume 🤪

BRB rushing to by it, love it when my hair goes like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why if they are doing these lives they don't get given information or sales advice before doing it ?

I don't understand why if they are doing these lives they don't get given information or sales advice before doing it ?
I know but would it be difficult for them to research these products? Make some notes so they new what they were saying? Someone asked her what black opium smelled like and she said it just smells good.

Reactions: 1
She said you have to set your whole face with powder to make powder products work. I’ve never heard such tit in my life. Notice how all the well known MUA’s only set their face where they aren’t putting powder products. I’d love to see her face up close, I bet she’s caked

Reactions: 2
Has Eden grown a backbone over night or something? She was so rude to everybody being opinionated in the live earlier, especially when it came to unicorn cosmetics. She tried their lashes for the first time today and then voice noted them saying she needs some more by Saturday for a “massive event” she means social in the city.. and then everybody in the comments was like “well can’t you buy them, it’s called supporting small businesses” blah blah blah and she replied so rudely saying “well why would I when I can get them for free? I’m lucky to be where I am now to be given things for free” that kind of attitude is a solid no from me. Just no need for it. She could’ve done the voice note when she finished the live. It was like she was throwing it in peoples faces that we would have to pay whilst she gets things for free. Then her management messaged saying something and she said “no it’s gifted, not an ad” 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has Eden grown a backbone over night or something? She was so rude to everybody being opinionated in the live earlier, especially when it came to unicorn cosmetics. She tried their lashes for the first time today and then voice noted them saying she needs some more by Saturday for a “massive event” she means social in the city.. and then everybody in the comments was like “well can’t you buy them, it’s called supporting small businesses” blah blah blah and she replied so rudely saying “well why would I when I can get them for free? I’m lucky to be where I am now to be given things for free” that kind of attitude is a solid no from me. Just no need for it. She could’ve done the voice note when she finished the live. It was like she was throwing it in peoples faces that we would have to pay whilst she gets things for free. Then her management messaged saying something and she said “no it’s gifted, not an ad” 😂😂😂😂
Unicorn lashes aren't only one wear either. She can wear the lashes she wore today on Saturday.

View attachment 885421Hahaha what the hell is this comment 😂
I think it's a trend because someone also said she looks like Scarlet Johansen (can't spell her name)

This really pisses me off because I love Unicorn Cosmetics, they're such an amazing company

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Charlotte Cucruina? I liked her. She's been going live a lot with Yaz lately which is red flag to me personally. She was in Cheryls comments sticking up for Eden as well. Don't know if everyone thinks she's a sweetheart because she doesn't have a thread on here yet but basically her husbands started getting his cock out on only fans and she's got a shopping haul every other day 😂.

The mostttt toxic reply to a question like that. She's said before it's because addiction runs in her family. It's like saying everyone who drinks is boring without it. Some people just enjoy alcohol.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Imagine telling her followers if they really need the EWM they can search them up. Forgetting what made her popular in the first place

Reactions: 3
She’s just said that blowjobs are her strength 😩 imagine looking down and seeing the green giant going to town with her wide ass crooked mouth and fag breath, teeth chattering cos she’s had 21 red bulls 😩 you’d come away ripped to shreds! Hard PASS!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.