Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Eden saying “my dream” next to recent photos of her at events is so wrong, if I got known for “helping” kids eat and by saving their lives the last thing i’d post is a montage of myself with the caption “my dream” over it.. All it does is sum up how desperate Eden has always been for fame

Also she forgot the 4th life, the one when she ends her own tiktok career

Sorry but Eden saying “my dream” next to recent photos of her at events is so wrong, if I got known for “helping” kids eat and by saving their lives the last thing i’d post is a montage of myself with the caption “my dream” over it.. All it does is sum up how desperate Eden has always been for fame

Also she forgot the 4th life, the one when she ends her own tiktok career

I mean maybe her dream always has been to con and be surrounded by minors

Reactions: 4
Anyone else dreading Yasmin and her forever ending TikToks and Instagram stories on the weekend when she attends Social In The City where she will feel somewhat important but in reality, she’s really not? People will say hello because she’s with Eden, not for any other reason. Her head is going to get so much more fatter than it already is thinking everyone is coming to greet her but really they’re coming to suck her arse to get closer to Eden HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She’s only got the following because of Eden and clinging on like a leech sucking Edens hole out commenting on every single video and having to be in every single live like we already don’t know she’s her sister. Bore me later you wide mouth smelly breathe attention seeking drama loving leech biatch

Reactions: 8
Anyone else dreading Yasmin and her forever ending TikToks and Instagram stories on the weekend when she attends Social In The City where she will feel somewhat important but in reality, she’s really not? People will say hello because she’s with Eden, not for any other reason. Her head is going to get so much more fatter than it already is thinking everyone is coming to greet her but really they’re coming to suck her arse to get closer to Eden HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She’s only got the following because of Eden and clinging on like a leech sucking Edens hole out commenting on every single video and having to be in every single live like we already don’t know she’s her sister. Bore me later you wide mouth smelly breathe attention seeking drama loving leech biatch
Que montages being posted for months of young girls cuddling Yaz.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
69F64E54-2612-491F-95F9-9858D6D9CF29.png

Just come across this!! I would honestly LOVE to know the real truth of what went down! 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe the police did get involved then if not that then she may have a social worker

Reactions: 5
Remember when Eden was asked tips for anxiety. Her best anxiety tip was “FAKE it till you make it”
That is absolutely the most rubbish advice I’ve heard. Even in general
Infact guys!! This is Eden’s whole motto🤣
She quite literally has been faking it till she’s made it
D30B7108-5104-47A3-9E9F-6D131E5ADF61.png

although she’s never gonna “make it”

Reactions: 3
The comments I am getting is shocking so for any Harvey fans or family want to question why I pulled her up on her comment here’s my backstory and maybe then you’ll understand why I called you up on your behaviour when I originally followed you because you were helping those in need!
I have been through or witnessed every single situation anyone can go through.

My apologies if this triggers anyone

abuse - I watched my mom have to go through the most heartbreaking yet bravest situation anyone should have to go through. Speaking out about what has happened to her as a child by a family member. He got his justice but my mom has to take anti depressants and had to receive counselling.

betryal -The reason why it takes a lot for me to trust friends. My friend had an affair with my dad and she ended up getting pregnant so I had a half brother.

suicide - My uncle committed suicide a week before his sons birthday and before his daughters wedding in his family home.

Loss of a friend - My friend was in a horrific road incident on a motoway when he got out of his car when it broke down.

I’ve seen how violence affects people

Lockdown in less then two years -
My nan passed away
I lost my job
Lost my cousin
Lost my friend who got took away by some scumbag
My uncle passed away February
Lost my great uncle
My moms been diagnosed with early stages of dementia at 61.

so when comments are like get on with my life… and why I got so triggered.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bless that madi girl. Honestly that's quite a mature response for someone who's 14/15 Maybe the police did get involved. I wouldn't have been surprised considering Freya and Yaz both shared private messages form Madis mum to them when she was extremely worried. Then they told everyone she didn't struggle to eat & she doesn't self harm and called her a liar. The wee girl was quite clearly infatuated and obsessed with the fact Eden and her family would text her, FaceTime her, call her their 4th sister. I wasn't bothered that a child might have lied, I was worried about her mental state. Even liars aren't well. Eden never even reached out to the mum to tell her madi was saying she didn't eat or self harming. It wouldn't sit well with me if a group of adults new my daughter was struggling that badly and didn't tell me.

Reactions: 7
I've just seen that I wonder what happened.
I believe @MissLola had the most liked thread suggestion so here goes.

Quick recap. Last night during a charity live for Children in Need organised by Connect Management Eden used the opportunity to answer who her least favourite Tik Tokker was and answered Shan Wills and preceeded to laugh and make comments about her whilst others in the live laughed and cheered agreeing with her.

In the same live she accused Sofia of not supporting her and making her feel bad about being successful. She also bragged about making money from eating a hot dog with a best friend-I should add the hot dog was euphemism. Again in the same live she also took another swipe at Molly Mae saying she's the rudest I fluencer she's met.

She was also called out for making light of domestic violence but it's okay because she had a word with the woman who posted it and she understood it's just Eden's dark humour. Que Eden's minions defending her and saying she doesn't have a bad bone in her body and Eden turning off comments.

Patiently awaiting the apology video in which Eden cries and says it's been twisted and people know her and it's just her dark humour
I’m new to this so don’t know how to comment really lol but she was on tiktok last week or so and she was getting her hair coloured green like hulk and i commented saying i didn’t like it ( i’m allowed an opinion) and she said “ well that’s good it’s not your hair you silly bleep isn’t it” she’s so bleeping rude, i haven’t followed her and never will she’s weird

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The comments I am getting is shocking so for any Harvey fans or family want to question why I pulled her up on her comment here’s my backstory and maybe then you’ll understand why I called you up on your behaviour when I originally followed you because you were helping those in need!

My apologies if this triggers anyone

abuse - I watched my mom have to go through the most heartbreaking yet bravest situation anyone should have to go through. Speaking out about what has happened to her as a child by a family member. He got his justice but my mom has to take anti depressants and had to receive counselling.

betryal -The reason why it takes a lot for me to trust friends. My friend had an affair with my dad and she ended up getting pregnant so I had a half brother.

suicide - My uncle committed suicide a week before his sons birthday and before his daughters wedding in his family home.

Loss of a friend - My friend was in a horrific road incident on a motoway when he got out of his car when it broke down.

I’ve seen how violence affects people

Lockdown in less then two years -
My nan passed away
I lost my job
Lost my cousin
Lost my friend who got took away by some scumbag
My uncle passed away February
Lost my great uncle
My moms been diagnosed with early stages of dementia at 61.

so when comments are like get on with my life… and why I got so triggered.
Sorry to hear Cheryl, sounds like you have had a rough ride.
I myself am a domestic abuse survivor and i wouldn’t even think to comment something so disgusting. I have really dark humour, but then I’m not trying to become famous, I know where the limit is.
i wonder if Eden knows what it’s like in the real world, to know what it’s like to be scared, ridiculed and hurt by someone who is supposed to love you! I hope she never does.

I’m new to this so don’t know how to comment really lol but she was on tiktok last week or so and she was getting her hair coloured green like hulk and i commented saying i didn’t like it ( i’m allowed an opinion) and she said “ well that’s good it’s not your hair you silly bleep isn’t it” she’s so bleeping rude, i haven’t followed her and never will she’s weird
Yep, that sounds like her and her disgusting attitude. The sarcasm she has is just pathetic, like the sun bed video yesterday? Taking the piss as per usual. Edens forgetting that NOT everything needs to be on social media. You can’t be oversharing and then cry about it when it comes to bite you on the backside.

You know I think madi having this type of scandal so young and handling Eden, her sisters & angry fans could be the start of something really successful coming from social media for her. If you can deal with that at her age maybe she'll turn out to be a good influence online

EDEN COULD NEVERRRR

Reactions: 4
You know I think madi having this type of scandal so young and handling Eden, her sisters & angry fans could be the start of something really successful coming from social media for her. If you can deal with that at her age maybe she'll turn out to be a good influence online

EDEN COULD NEVERRRR
What actually happened? I missed all of this when it went down so don’t have a clue x

This just came up on my FYP! I’m so shocked Eden would even joke about DV when this happened to someone who’s meant to be her best friend. I was shocked with the first picture with the blood on her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What actually happened? I missed all of this when it went down so don’t have a clue x
So there's a group of 12-16 year olds that are obsessed with Eden. Heavily depend on her eat with me & her content. They run fan pages. Eden's done Instagram lives with them, shared their edited pictures of her, had a group chat called edens angels, whatsapped them, let them play fornite with Acer. She told these girls they could DM her whenever they wanted. Yaz was also involved I don't think Freya had much to do with it but Madi was a favourite and they called her the 4th Harvey sister.

Madi was infatuated. She done a live video asking her mum to drive a 200 round trip to see Eden and Yaz at a shopping centre. Her mum said no. Madi was so emotional about it Eden joined the live and just told her to listen to her mum they would meet at tokfest. Couple of days later Madi posted a series of emotional videos claiming she was having her phone taken off her she wasn't allowed to go live she had to have a break, wasn't her decision it was her parents. She claimed her mum doesn't care about her etc. Her mum was in the background and said she does she just doesn't think the obsession with Eden is healthy.

People picked up on how weird all this was and stated leaving comments on Eden's videos, they even left comments on her PLT interview accusing her of grooming kids. How it was weird she texts 14 year olds, had a group chat etc.

When Eden was at an event Freya shared some private dms between herself & Madis mum. You'll find them here

As you can see Freya was extremely unhelpful saying things like what do you want to to tell Eden? What do you want us to do? Then shared the dms, then Yaz shared the dms.

Madi posted that she was taking a stepback form being an Eden fan page and focusing on her positivity. She still attended tokfest with the other Eden fans but she didn't meet Eden. Her saying she isn't allowed to talk about it is the first Iv heard since.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.