Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Eden will try and weasel herself more onto towie if she is an extra on there. They’ll probably introduce her as a friend and then see how she gets on but my finger will be itching on the ofcom website if that’s true!

Reactions: 1
The way she said “when you’ve made it” talking about herself actually gave me second hand embarrassment 😬 her ego is farrrr to big

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Being an extra on TOWIE is nothing to brag about, do they know how easy it could be for all of us to get on the show too? TOWIE literally ask people to come every week for “background people”.. Whys Miah getting so excited like she’s going to be on tv and actually speaking? Cause she ain’t. If you watch an episode of TOWIE, and you see the cast in a party, with the people in the background.. that’s all it is 😀 bit embarrassing to be excited about that tbh when anyone can do that
I’m part of a WhatsApp group because I was an extra years ago and they’re desparate for background people all the time lol. I get about 5 messages a week and I’m no influencer. It’s not something to brag about

Reactions: 5
I swear Eden is naturally ginger?? Her roots in some videos are too light and gingery plus Callie is ginger I just wonder if she’s kept this a big secret not that it matters I Jsut always assumed she was dark haired but I just realised

**Cali

I think her roots just look light brown. Black isn't her nature hair colour. I'm surprised you've never saw her overgrown roots before. Sometimes they are awful 😅. We don't know what Freya's natural hair colour is either 👀

Reactions: 2
God forbid I ever need someone to talk too whilst eating my dinner and choosing Eden to sit and eat with, I just love knowing the fact she couldn’t “stop pissing last night that she pissed in a cup in the end and threw it out the window”… what a lovely image whilst trying to eat your dinner..

God forbid I ever need someone to talk too whilst eating my dinner and choosing Eden to sit and eat with, I just love knowing the fact she couldn’t “stop pissing last night that she pissed in a cup in the end and threw it out the window”… what a lovely image whilst trying to eat your dinner..
When I tell you I RAN! Too tattle after watching that video. She's vile and disgusting! Sits around all day doing tit all and then she still cba getting up for the toilet and pisses in a cup. I doubt she threw the cup away either and she clearly didn't wash her hands after if she couldn't even be bothered too get up for the toilet. I also find it hilarious how shes even too lazy for eat with me's when it's them that got her well known lmao! She's honestly an utter joke and if she's got enough money to live comfortably, get something done too your buck teeth and move out that scuffy sespit of a bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No judgement on this point as everyone has different circumstances/ reasons… I wondered do none of them work? Or do they just work for Eden now? Freya seems to be her driver/ chaperone and Yaz is a full time commenter on her posts? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No judgement on this point as everyone has different circumstances/ reasons… I wondered do none of them work? Or do they just work for Eden now? Freya seems to be her driver/ chaperone and Yaz is a full time commenter on her posts? 🤣
Yaz didn't go back to work after maternity. Iv heard Eden say many times Freya's at work so they have the kids. I think she's a cleaner

Full time commenter 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a job title 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So last minute Eden posted Yaz needs her hair blow dried by tomorrow. Someone's done it, looks the same as her usual hair tbh. This melon thinks the hairdresser is Lee 🤦🏻‍♀️

I swear if she's got braids I'll be so angry. She fetishises black culture so much so it wouldn't be appreciation!
She’s stated several times she’s getting tight braids for social in the city tomorrow with her new fake hair she’s brought as we can see she’s taken the green out AGAIN. Lol to Yasmin thinking she’s some royalty who needed her hair blow dried for social in the city this weekend, when she could’ve done the same. It literally looks the same as it does every single day? She could’ve made the effort like

She’s stated several times she’s getting tight braids for social in the city tomorrow with her new fake hair she’s brought as we can see she’s taken the green out AGAIN. Lol to Yasmin thinking she’s some royalty who needed her hair blow dried for social in the city this weekend, when she could’ve done the same. It literally looks the same as it does every single day? She could’ve made the effort like
Haven't heard her say that so I didn't know

I'm not going to lie I'm currently tempted to get tickets myself for SITC as addison rae is London on the ofchance she might turn up there 😆😆

• Sad
  • Haha
Addison coming all the way to London for a “social media event”.. I mean, I wouldn’t of wasted the money 😂 would be hilarious though, because Eden and Yasmin are under the impression all of the attention is going to be on them, but if Addison is here for that event, all the attention will be on her.. oh I’d love to be there to see the sheer disappointment on their faces. I’m also curious as to what’s going to happen regarding Eden, Dan and Chloe being in the same room.. given Yasmin is besties with Charlotte now, and Charlotte is with Chloe and Dan tonight 👀 interesting.. I wonder if Chloe would have any words for the attempted man stealer home wrecker that is known as miss Eden Alicia Harvey.. because I sure as hell know I would have some words, even after Dan sticking around, getting a new house and having a baby with Chloe..

But honestly, I can’t wait for the thousands of stories from Yasmin alone.. not.. that girl is honestly going to be in her element tomorrow with everyone bumlicking her because of who she is, but the people will only be polite to her to get more closer to Eden. Please don’t make her head any more bigger than it already is. The girl already thinks her own tit don’t stink. Snobby cow.

Reactions: 3
I really don't enjoy that charlottes content anymore. Literally just spends the money connors making from only fans and admits it. She was on Cheryls post rimming Eden.

I remember Eden made a story up once that someone was exited to see her and the girls friends didn't know who Eden was and she was so upset. She was like if you don't know who I am google me. Cant google someone if you don't know them though 😂

"Who is this person I don't know with 2x the normal amount of teeth and green/black hair"

I'm not sure it'll be an issue with Chloe/Dan and Eden. Even after it all Chloe & Dan done Eden and Josh from England's live for mind charity with them. Well they appeared for about half an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.