Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden ain’t doing well on the likes recently is she?

I mean, 120.5k views and only 16.7k likes..

Reactions: 4
I'm gonna restate an opinion I had a few posts ago. Eden's now decided to post about her SA now as a SA victim my self I'm the last person who questions anyone brave enough to speak up, however she's a compulsive liar. If she can lie about little things there's nothing saying she wouldn't lie about the big things either.

There's also her quickness to film others whilst in a vulnerable state and finding it humorous. Wouldn't be funny if someone filmed her in her vulnerable state so why would she ever find humour in anyone else's vulnerability. To me that clarifies that she's nothing but a bully because who else would find humour in that other than a bully so she can preach "happy people don't hurt people" all she likes but shall we name a few more incidents where Eden has gone out of her way to hurt people..

1. The numerous times she's bragged about stalking and harassing her exes but she's so happy being single and doing her own thing but yet posts every day about an ex. Also the whole drugging one doesn't matter if it was Kalms drugging anyone is sick and twisted.

Her obsession with Dan pretty sure this is the one she cheated on with Marvin anyway but she's now expressed several times he's married now and living in America but then was on live days after the black friday incident once again slating him and rolling her eyes at the fact when he came back from America after visiting his now wife he spoke different.

Her obsession with Marvin says she doesn't love him but how she'd still bed him but always talking about how he's an alcoholic and this and that and making derogatory comments and insisting on always pointing out he's black and was her grandads carer.

There's also a video she made where she joked about punching an ex for his snoring or something to that effect but found physical violence funny then too.

2. Posts videos about all the lovely things she does for her mum and dad but multiple times has said on lives about her mums drinking and been a witch about it

Now we all don't like Yaz but the videos the other day where her and Acer and Callie were ganging up on Yaz were disgusting. Because kids absorb behaviours and no doubt will think that's okay and start doing it to other kids and will eventually be called out as bullies as that's what it is. She also has a habit of making personal digs a lot towards her sisters and it goes beyond just sibling banter she's often vicious with her words and you can see how much it hurts both Freya and Yaz sometimes

Freya now for someone who does so much for Eden you'd think Eden would appreciate her more instead she makes jibes at her constantly the suggesting she was crazy whilst on the CIN live showed more of the real Eden. After all anyone who can lie about her sister having a panic attack for better seats and then make comments like that doesn't care about mental health unless it's hers because God forbid anyone attack Eden because she has mental health she's allowed to mock everyone else's though

3. The most important I feel when it comes to Eden's happy people don't hurt people mantra. Where was that logic when she was sexting Dan Spragg knowing full well he was in a relationship. Where was that logic when he was telling her he'd leave Chloe for her. Because I'm pretty sure her actions there would have hurt Chloe doesn't matter that Chloe decided to stay with the loser Eden still hurt her by being a home wrecking hag with no thoughts about how she was hurting others by what she was doing

And that's just scratching the surface when it comes to Eden hurting people. So Eden because I know you read this duck off. You're not happy and have no right to call anyone Tattle or elsewhere losers or sad people when you are the worst for hurting people
I’m quite lost yet curious!
Can anyone tell me who Dan spragg and chloe is? And what happened with Eden. I need a story time 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m quite lost yet curious!
Can anyone tell me who Dan spragg and chloe is? And what happened with Eden. I need a story time 🤣
Dan Spragg is another Tik Tokker he was involved in the calendar scandal last year and Chloe is his long term girlfriend whose just had his 3rd child but her 1st. I think it was late last year sorry if I'm wrong on the time line as everything blurs into one the last year or so but anyway they started messaging innocent at first just congratulating each other on milestones but it quickly progressed and became sexual through texts and quite soon after Dan kept telling Eden he was going to be with her and he was going to leave Chloe. Eden even brought stuff from Chloes straw company at the time and was promoting them so she could never play dumb about who Chloe was and Chloe was still in the videos on Dan's page. Anyways then it all came out to Chloe and Dan blocked Eden on everything and then about a month later Eden bragged about it during a live that she'd messaged him. Now I can't say too much but I'm very good friends with someone who used to be friends with Dan who Dan later screwed over and through them I saw a couple of the texts that Dan had screenshotted and shown this person so I know they were both in the wrong and that Eden was very clingy as well and very stupid in thinking that Dan was going to leave Chloe for her so when she sprouts this bull about happy people don't hurt people I see through it because I know what she did to Chloe and I can't even stand Chloe or Dan

Cali didn't say anything to Yaz. It was only Acer who was saying things. I agree with the rest
Oh for some reason I thought Callie had said something I know Acer did because I was appalled that she was encouraging it. I thought Callie had because of something on here so I apologise for getting that bit incorrect

Reactions: 5
Dan Spragg is another Tik Tokker he was involved in the calendar scandal last year and Chloe is his long term girlfriend whose just had his 3rd child but her 1st. I think it was late last year sorry if I'm wrong on the time line as everything blurs into one the last year or so but anyway they started messaging innocent at first just congratulating each other on milestones but it quickly progressed and became sexual through texts and quite soon after Dan kept telling Eden he was going to be with her and he was going to leave Chloe. Eden even brought stuff from Chloes straw company at the time and was promoting them so she could never play dumb about who Chloe was and Chloe was still in the videos on Dan's page. Anyways then it all came out to Chloe and Dan blocked Eden on everything and then about a month later Eden bragged about it during a live that she'd messaged him. Now I can't say too much but I'm very good friends with someone who used to be friends with Dan who Dan later screwed over and through them I saw a couple of the texts that Dan had screenshotted and shown this person so I know they were both in the wrong and that Eden was very clingy as well and very stupid in thinking that Dan was going to leave Chloe for her so when she sprouts this bull about happy people don't hurt people I see through it because I know what she did to Chloe and I can't even stand Chloe or Dan

Oh for some reason I thought Callie had said something I know Acer did because I was appalled that she was encouraging it. I thought Callie had because of something on here so I apologise for getting that bit incorrect
No she never. She sat with them after it & Yaz asked her not to be mean and she said she's never mean like Acer. And Eden said she isn't. But she also said Acer gets his mouth from his mother.

Cali didn't say anything to Yaz. It was only Acer who was saying things. I agree with the rest
Can you blame Yaz for wanting to go home early with comments being said by a kid. I’d hate if I had a child and they were around a mouthy little tit hahaha

Reactions: 3
Can you blame Yaz for wanting to go home early with comments being said by a kid. I’d hate if I had a child and they were around a mouthy little tit hahaha
She said they left because Lee had work. But she didn't I don't know why she can't visit on her own if it's so emotional for her to be away from them

Wow? What a home wrecking cow! That’s another thing under the long list of lovely things she is. That’s so dirty and cheap. I couldn’t imagine knowingly talking to someone with a girlfriend. That’s mad actually. And to be so naive to think he is any good with loyalty if he’s gonna leave someone for her! Ever heard of “If they cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you”
She’s just as bad as him though if not worse. No girl code, no nothing. Hahaha glad she got blocked and rejected in the end. If I was the girlfriend I’d leave him immediately and RUIN Eden. How is she possibly nice hahaha! Nice to the eye. Last time I checked anyone can be a “charmer”. Infact wasn’t Ted Bundy the biggest charmer too? Yeah “nice to the eye” and the fact lee was married when Yaz got with him just says a lot about these girls morals. Vile. That draws the line for me.

Reactions: 2
Wow? What a home wrecking cow! That’s another thing under the long list of lovely things she is. That’s so dirty and cheap. I couldn’t imagine knowingly talking to someone with a girlfriend. That’s mad actually. And to be so naive to think he is any good with loyalty if he’s gonna leave someone for her! Ever heard of “If they cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you”
She’s just as bad as him though if not worse. No girl code, no nothing. Hahaha glad she got blocked and rejected in the end. If I was the girlfriend I’d leave him immediately and RUIN Eden. How is she possibly nice hahaha! Nice to the eye. Last time I checked anyone can be a “charmer”. Infact wasn’t Ted Bundy the biggest charmer too? Yeah “nice to the eye” and the fact lee was married when Yaz got with him just says a lot about these girls morals. Vile. That draws the line for me.
Nah the girlfriend went on to have a baby with him. Apparently Eden's had a few things with creators who have girlfriends. Dan, Josh from England, she's even been caught saying stuff about aj even though he's had a girlfriend from April.

Nah the girlfriend went on to have a baby with him. Apparently Eden's had a few things with creators who have girlfriends. Dan, Josh from England, she's even been caught saying stuff about aj even though he's had a girlfriend from April.
This makes a lot of sense how when it was tokfest and I was watching dan sprags live when he was there how people was telling him to find certain creaters when he was asked to find eden he would just ignore them also explains how come chloe went with him as well and considering it'd social in the city this weekend I'm assuming chloe will go again with Dan

This makes a lot of sense how when it was tokfest and I was watching dan sprags live when he was there how people was telling him to find certain creaters when he was asked to find eden he would just ignore them also explains how come chloe went with him as well and considering it'd social in the city this weekend I'm assuming chloe will go again with Dan
After it all him and his girlfriend went on a tiktok charity live Eden was hosting & they didn't seem to have an issue. Well im guessing they didn't because they choose to appear on it

Unfortunately Chloe despite everyone telling her she'd be an idiot to stay with him is still with him although have to say Eden isn't the only one he's messaged she just happens to be the only one worth mentioning because the others were just obsessed followers of his and didn't have a following or anything. I also wonder if the being a home wrecker isn't in fact a trait they've inherited from Carla as let's not forget the girls have older half siblings and Carla and the dad have been together 30 years from what I remember Eden saying in the past one of her older siblings is only mid 30s

No offence but Eden constantly covering her niece and nephews school badges on TikTok is becoming boring. Does she really think it will be hard to figure out what school they go? Furthermore, no one actually cares and if they care so much. Just don’t have them in your TikTok videos. It’s boring now.

Reactions: 5
No offence but Eden constantly covering her niece and nephews school badges on TikTok is becoming boring. Does she really think it will be hard to figure out what school they go? Furthermore, no one actually cares and if they care so much. Just don’t have them in your TikTok videos. It’s boring now.
She doesn't even do a good job of it as the sticker moves and shows the badge constantly. Why not just wait until they're not in uniform to film oh wait that would be too easy. Besides motormouth Harvey is always telling everyone where she is anyway and I'm sure she's done videos where she's near the kids school picking them up before

This!! Everyone knows their name and probably their last name is Harvey and they live in Tunbridge Wells is it? Not hard to find out if you’re a weirdo stalker. I hope no one does find out where they go though, can get some right freaks in the world

She's got no clue about safe guarding the children. She has Acer playing fortnight with her followers. That she doesn't know.

This!! Everyone knows their name and probably their last name is Harvey and they live in Tunbridge Wells is it? Not hard to find out if you’re a weirdo stalker. I hope no one does find out where they go though, can get some right freaks in the world
I believe they have their dad's last name

I believe they have their dad's last name
A few weeks ago on her qvc live their dad was downstairs. Everyone was like oh he's fit get him up. She freaked out and asked how everyone new his name & what he looked like. Emmm because you've posted a tiktok with him, on the family holiday? That's why.

Screenshot_20211123-204733_TikTok.jpg
She's definitely a visitor on here, she's made sure she's done her eat with Eden and made a point that she's irresponsible with the sunbeds today. Also check the peace face out

A few weeks ago on her qvc live their dad was downstairs. Everyone was like oh he's fit get him up. She freaked out and asked how everyone new his name & what he looked like. Emmm because you've posted a tiktok with him, on the family holiday? That's why.
So obviously I'm not going to put the info out there because I'm not a bleep and wouldn't put the kids safety at risk but it takes two seconds to find the dad on social media, where he's posted pics of the kids in their uniform which are public and the logo is very visible now all you have to do is type in primary schools in the area and it's one of the first that shows on images. None of them have thought about the safety of those kids at all, putting them in so many videos puts them at so much risk and with Eden constantly posting where she is and where she's with Freya and the kids are there she's exposing herself to all sorts of dangers.

So Freya if you read this duck Eden and her obsessive need to be famous and put your kids safety first put a stop to them being in videos constantly because Eden constantly telling everyone where you and the kids are puts them at so much risk especially as it's usually just you and her which makes you easy targets

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.