Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said on her insta stories they think their boyfriend fancies Eden more than them. And her reply was you don’t think that. You’re just feeling self conscious so work on yourself. Niceee girl

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone said on her insta stories they think their boyfriend fancies Eden more than them. And her reply was you don’t think that. You’re just feeling self conscious so work on yourself. Niceee girl
Meanwhile she's trying to find the boyfriend's account ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I find how she answers things to patronising! Like the one asking how long it took her to get big and how often she posted. Could be a young fan wanting advice

Reactions: 4
I'm just howling at the her strengths being blowjobs and selflessness Eden you said selfish wrong and bull do you prefer giving back than getting stuff you're a greedy cow who spent her live bragging about getting tit for free

Reactions: 3
Why does she do this on every video? She ain’t a fuvking robot that’s just been picked to play..

She has the “biggest news ever”… all the build up and I guarantee it’s something so tit. Beg it be a clothing collab cause I’ll never buy from the brand again

Attachments

Why does she think that this is living? Spending her time recording herself doing transitions, eat with me, "acting" and selling tit. Making easy money but ultimately for other people's profit. She says it isn't easy but we've seen enough videos to know it ain't back breaking. Fair enough she gets the opportunity to do some fun things and takes Freya and Sof along for the ride, but that's not life. It's sad.

What happened to you Eden...
It's such a shame that she has completely lost who she is because of two blue ticks. I used to love Eden, until she started glorifying eating disorders, gloat about how much money she makes and what "celebrities" she's friends with. Yes Eden you are well known, but you are far from famous. You clink anti shitting drinking your TikToks as if that's a great thing to promote? You have turned into this vain, deluded young woman who has completely forgotten who gave you this platform in the first place, people like me, my friends, young boys and girls who would die to look like you. I'm glad I unfollowed, yes she won't even notice, but I just know I'm one of hundreds a day that don't want to deal with her fakery anymore.

Reactions: 12
So there's a group of 12-16 year olds that are obsessed with Eden. Heavily depend on her eat with me & her content. They run fan pages. Eden's done Instagram lives with them, shared their edited pictures of her, had a group chat called edens angels, whatsapped them, let them play fornite with Acer. She told these girls they could DM her whenever they wanted. Yaz was also involved I don't think Freya had much to do with it but Madi was a favourite and they called her the 4th Harvey sister.

Madi was infatuated. She done a live video asking her mum to drive a 200 round trip to see Eden and Yaz at a shopping centre. Her mum said no. Madi was so emotional about it Eden joined the live and just told her to listen to her mum they would meet at tokfest. Couple of days later Madi posted a series of emotional videos claiming she was having her phone taken off her she wasn't allowed to go live she had to have a break, wasn't her decision it was her parents. She claimed her mum doesn't care about her etc. Her mum was in the background and said she does she just doesn't think the obsession with Eden is healthy.

People picked up on how weird all this was and stated leaving comments on Eden's videos, they even left comments on her PLT interview accusing her of grooming kids. How it was weird she texts 14 year olds, had a group chat etc.

When Eden was at an event Freya shared some private dms between herself & Madis mum. You'll find them here

As you can see Freya was extremely unhelpful saying things like what do you want to to tell Eden? What do you want us to do? Then shared the dms, then Yaz shared the dms.

Madi posted that she was taking a stepback form being an Eden fan page and focusing on her positivity. She still attended tokfest with the other Eden fans but she didn't meet Eden. Her saying she isn't allowed to talk about it is the first Iv heard since.
Thanks so much for your thorough reply, I took a look at those messages and I am shocked! How rude ‘we haven’t done anything wrong’, a worried mother is asking for your cooperation and that’s how you respond, so cold and uncaring. A world away from how they ( esp Eden) portray themselves to be so caring, it was actually pretty defensive why are you saying you’ve done nothing wrong when no one is accusing you? She was explaining the impact and looking for a bit of support and they just shut her down then shared the messages. Horrible. I hope madi is ok now.

Thanks again for filling me in x

Has Eden grown a backbone over night or something? She was so rude to everybody being opinionated in the live earlier, especially when it came to unicorn cosmetics. She tried their lashes for the first time today and then voice noted them saying she needs some more by Saturday for a “massive event” she means social in the city.. and then everybody in the comments was like “well can’t you buy them, it’s called supporting small businesses” blah blah blah and she replied so rudely saying “well why would I when I can get them for free? I’m lucky to be where I am now to be given things for free” that kind of attitude is a solid no from me. Just no need for it. She could’ve done the voice note when she finished the live. It was like she was throwing it in peoples faces that we would have to pay whilst she gets things for free. Then her management messaged saying something and she said “no it’s gifted, not an ad” 😂😂😂😂
Something you can’t buy or get for free… CLASS! She has none. If you get given free products, great, just be classy, gracious and discreet about it 🙄

I think I might know what her news is .miah has announced she's been asked to be a extra in towie and is filming today. Might edens be the same ?

Reactions: 2
I think I might know what her news is .miah has announced she's been asked to be a extra in towie and is filming today. Might edens be the same ?
Probably because her botched up fillers wouldn’t fit in anywhere else apart from either towie or geordie shore!

Oh you know what could be because she's been messaging Joe from Love Island and he'd been going on dates with Frankie Sims so could be something to do with that although none of them are from Essex so at this point TOWIE needs renaming

Reactions: 1
Omfg towie is still going on?? I thought that tit ended in 2014 😂lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Being an extra on TOWIE is nothing to brag about, do they know how easy it could be for all of us to get on the show too? TOWIE literally ask people to come every week for “background people”.. Whys Miah getting so excited like she’s going to be on tv and actually speaking? Cause she ain’t. If you watch an episode of TOWIE, and you see the cast in a party, with the people in the background.. that’s all it is 😀 bit embarrassing to be excited about that tbh when anyone can do that

This is how it'll go, she'll be on towie and absolutely rim everyone in sight. Couple of weeks later she'll accuse one of them of being rude to her or making her feel awkward. Several crying videos & montages of her on set. I wouldn't have though miah would fit towies aesthetic. Not saying she's ugly but they hardly have loads of black or fat cast members.

Reactions: 6
For duck sake...TOWIE? I didn't even know that programme was still going! This is exactly what I mean, she's changed and she's so fake! One day she'll get bit in the backside when she becomes irrelevant, can't live off mammy and daddy's money and doesn't have her precious 12 year old supporters to turn to for eat with me's while shaking like a leaf 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.