Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so someone has just sent me the video of them in the car now it might just be me being a parent or just a caring human but the moment my daughters ever says can someone just kill me no way would I just carry on letting someone else film I would be cutting that off or am I being an over thinker here?

Reactions: 5
Ok so someone has just sent me the video of them in the car now it might just be me being a parent or just a caring human but the moment my daughters ever says can someone just kill me no way would I just carry on letting someone else film I would be cutting that off or am I being an over thinker here?
He said it in the last 5 seconds of the video. It shouldn't have been uploaded but it happened at the very end of the video

Reactions: 1
Freya did say “Acer please” as well in more of a mum tone so I think she was about to tell him off. He seems like one of them kids that just don’t know when to stop at times

Reactions: 4
I wonder where he's learnt that kind of talk from.. Wouldn't be aunt deedee would it.

It's actually disgusting that he's saying stuff like that at his age and it's obvious he's learning it from Eden because he's around her so much and the conversations she has in front of them are hardly appropriate.

Reactions: 5
Anddd this is why Eden is not cut out for the famous life style … What is this 😬

• Sick
Anddd this is why Eden is not cut out for the famous life style … What is this 😬

She’s so rank, I can’t even begin to describe how rotten I think she is. Also why post a video being so disgusting and saying your nephew fell out of your sisters hole!! I can’t with her anymore

Reactions: 6
In her most recent a day in the life she swatches a lipstick and lipliner on her hand, when it changes to the next day she’s still got it on her hand 🤢 we knew she didn’t wash her hands but clearly isn’t showering either

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she’s no longer celibate. It’ll all be about getting dicked down now on her tiktok

So she’s no longer celibate. It’ll all be about getting dicked down now on her tiktok
She wasn't truly celibate anyways. She said on her "juicy" q&a last week that she basically doesn't have penetrate sex she does everything else though.

She was only saying that because she wasn’t getting any 😂 as soon as a man came along she was never going to be! I’m not sure why she was trying to make that a ‘thing’ or why she felt the need to keep telling everyone she was celibate and not having sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.