Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across the tik tok vs real acting video and it's crazy how easy she can turn on the water works. Does that not tell her little obsessed fans something? She's so up her own arse and such a sympathy vote person, constantly making these sad videos with music in the background as if she's grieving herself dying or something 😅 is she expecting everyone to cry?. She's absolutely mad!

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch her tiktoks anymore - I’m sick of being eye raped with that stupid “seductive” look she gives

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look another 'condition' she now suddenly has. Hun health issues aren't pokemon you don't have to collect them all
Screenshot_20211205_224128_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Happens to be filming an “act of kindness” and a “fan” comes up to her. Also why would you wanna share a half drank coke??? Even precovid that’s rank

Reactions: 3

Happens to be filming an “act of kindness” and a “fan” comes up to her. Also why would you wanna share a half drank coke??? Even precovid that’s rank
It gives me the ick when people film themselves doing acts of kindness its so fake and honestly if you have to film yourself doing a good deed you're not a good person and it's just you trying to convince yourself you are

She done a video with her pet hates once and that threw me off because she chews so loudly with her mouth open
Bloody hell was gonna say she chews like an absolute animal

Screenshot_20211205_230547_com.instagram.android.jpg

Eden Little history lesson for you Christopher Columbus is possible the WORST example you could have used when talking about sex as he contributed to the rape and murders of Native American women but then you seem to make a habit of this. First Ted Bundy, now Christopher Columbus. As a rape victim you'd think you'd be a little more sensitive about the subject

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Eden licking Chloes arse on Chloes and Dan’s live in the comments 😂
Shut up no way. Whats she said?
She has some nerve like Edes babe everyone knows you're a homewrecking woman who sexted Dan behind Chloes back for ages. Licking her ass now won't change the fact you're a bleep

Her video about trying to give a homeless person a half drank bottle of coke, and her laughing about trying to help the homeless.... just shows the person she is.

Reactions: 4
She has some nerve like Edes babe everyone knows you're a homewrecking woman who sexted Dan behind Chloes back for ages. Licking her ass now won't change the fact you're a bleep
See I missed all the stuff between her and Dan as I only used to watch the eat with mes but whenever someone says about it they always say it came from eden .did dan and chloe ever mention it as well or just eden ? Just because obviously with all her lies I was just wondering if this was another one ?but then again when I was watching a tokfest live with Dan I remember people asking him to go eden and he just ignored it so I'd say it's true .

Also what's happened to josh have they fell out as not seen him for ages

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her Q&A on Instagram is absolutely bleeping disgusting.

worst bit for me was “clamped my pussy open like the blackwall tunnel”

Reactions: 5
Her Q&A on Instagram is absolutely bleeping disgusting.

worst bit for me was “clamped my pussy open like the blackwall tunnel”
I've just seen this and it'd horrible she knows she mostly has kids on her insta so why these questions

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen this? Straight away I thought it looked like yaz and checked the comments and other people have said it looks like Eden/yaz 😂
Edited AGAIN: never mind ignore all this ⬇
found the original haha
It is Eden isn’t it? Just been edited to make her look older.. I think🤨

Edited: I just tried to look for the original video but fxxk scrolling through all the many angles of her face

Kept telling her and dan to have another baby and she’s doing a fab job, they started to try crack jokes about the pill Chloes on and stuff 😂

She even says in her storied she knows a lot of her following is kids but wishes she knew this stuff growing up. That stuff is absolutely nothing that children need to know at all. Her explanation of the speculum is horrifying. I remember the days she would answer helpful questions for girls about periods things they actually need to know growing up. She was actually alright back then but then the numbers got bigger and she is just awful

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.