Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, you can be on two different devices at the same time, you can’t watch a live on two devices. I’ve always watched a live on my phone and watched TikToks on my iPad but besides the point, she’s talking tit. She doesn’t have an assistant 😂 she’s too tight with her money..
Assistant? 😂😂 It’s probably Yaz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also probably only posted the “you think you can hurt me” tiktok to try and make herself seem a little more valid when it comes to the DA issue. To make her comment seem a little less insensitive because she has been through similar with a colleague. Maybe not DA but workplace harassment. Again wasnt needed, very out of the blue and definitely not a coincidence

Also probably only posted the “you think you can hurt me” tiktok to try and make herself seem a little more valid when it comes to the DA issue. To make her comment seem a little less insensitive because she has been through similar with a colleague. Maybe not DA but workplace harassment. Again wasnt needed, very out of the blue and definitely not a coincidence
(referring to her comment on that girls video btw)
But she definately wanted to sound more relevant and still be some sort of victim

Sorry but why does yasmin still post about her exes. And again today. Is she not ducking married😂 I mean surely past is the past but ANYTHING for views and attention.
careful not to ask about it though! It’s offensive !

Reactions: 5
I don't think I've seen her been advertised for SITC that's happening next weekend .proberly because she knows she's not going to get a lot of a attention as there's bigger creaters there 😁

It's social in the city its for next weekend it's on Instagram all the creaters going but a event to see .tiktokers,you tubers,insta people and more
Nobody I follow must be going because I haven't heard of it 😂, has she said she's going?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if this correct but I don't think you can be logged into the same account on two different devices at the same time? Surely it would log the first person off?

The great thing about this video is she can't delete it or turn the comments off. If she didn't want to be known for being mental health advocate she should have stopped when the eat with me's was gathering a lot of attention. She should have made a video saying, "please don't rely on me, I'm not a trained professional. Please seek help of some sort" and so on.
Someone may have already answered I'm just catching up on posts but you can be on the same account on different devices I do it all the time I have a live playing on one device and usually scroll through TT on my phone

Wait I've scrolled down she is going actually .I wonder if she will turn though or have a excuse 😆
Tempted to message them and ask if they know what kind of guest they have and all the fucked up stuff she's said lately

Someone may have already answered I'm just catching up on posts but you can be on the same account on different devices I do it all the time I have a live playing on one device and usually scroll through TT on my phone

Tempted to message them and ask if they know what kind of guest they have and all the fucked up stuff she's said lately
Well shan wills will be there as well .so will be interesting if she does go

Just found 2 prettt contradictory videos 😂😂😂
emetephobia & also not condoning hate on other people

It’s just funny because she orders things 24/7

and she certainly does condone hate on other people

She's really confused isn't she. People can dislike people without being jealous. I'm not jealous of anyone I dislike.

Reactions: 7
so I’ve had the original video creator in my inbox on Instagram basically saying how I need to find something better to do then trying to cancel people I think what people need to understand is I haven’t done this maliciously I’ve done this because of the fact of that I didn’t agree with someone who has been recognised for helping people through loneliness et cetera comment on something like that also I have said to the woman that made the video that she message her via Instagram at 2:30 in the morning so she was that concerned about if she defended the lady in question she then firstly had to finish the charity live before she even thought about messaging my opinion Is as simple as this and still stands like this she would not of message that lady if the comment wasn’t outed and if everyone well not everyone but people that were angry with the comment Outed her also. Bottom line is simply this no matter how she tries to hide it she is classed as self as an influencer because that’s all what she’s ever wanted however if she wants to be labelled as an influencer then she needs to be able to have the logic to be influencing people in the right way

so I’ve had the original video creator in my inbox on Instagram basically saying how I need to find something better to do then trying to cancel people I think what people need to understand is I haven’t done this maliciously I’ve done this because of the fact of that I didn’t agree with someone who has been recognised for helping people through loneliness et cetera comment on something like that also I have said to the woman that made the video that she message her via Instagram at 2:30 in the morning so she was that concerned about if she defended the lady in question she then firstly had to finish the charity live before she even thought about messaging my opinion Is as simple as this and still stands like this she would not of message that lady if the comment wasn’t outed and if everyone well not everyone but people that were angry with the comment Outed her also. Bottom line is simply this no matter how she tries to hide it she is classed as self as an influencer because that’s all what she’s ever wanted however if she wants to be labelled as an influencer then she needs to be able to have the logic to be influencing people in the right way
At the end of the day if Eden doesn't want to be an influencer, delete tiktok and insta? It's as easy as that

Ignore her. The situation doesn't just go away because they say it's okay. The comment just happened to be on her video. This isn't the first thing Eden's done that's problematic.

Just off the top of my head -

1. Let her sisters share private messages from a worried mother of a child who idolised Eden, Eden and her family were whatsapping and face timing this child as well.
2. Harasses her exs online & finds it funny.
3. Called out a restaurant who weren't willing to host her surprise meet and greet because she just told people to randomly show up to meet her there.

Shes trash. Has always been trash and always will be. Well done for calling her out but don't argue with deluded people. It's terrifying how far up her arse people are.

Reactions: 12
Ignore her. The situation doesn't just go away because they say it's okay. The comment just happened to be on her video. This isn't the first thing Eden's done that's problematic.

Just off the top of my head -

1. Let her sisters share private messages from a worried mother of a child who idolised Eden, Eden and her family were whatsapping and face timing this child as well.
2. Harasses her exs online & finds it funny.
3. Called out a restaurant who weren't willing to host her surprise meet and greet because she just told people to randomly show up to meet her there.

Shes trash. Has always been trash and always will be. Well done for calling her out but don't argue with deluded people. It's terrifying how far up her arse people are.
There's probably plenty more which hasn't come to light yet

Reactions: 1
There's probably plenty more which hasn't come to light yet
Oh there's loads this has been going on for a very long time. Before tiktok she used to sell juice plus and message people continuously about buying it. This isn't new behaviour. That's just the worse things I can think of

Reactions: 4
Omg why does she think this is a flex and I thought she was against putting their faces on social media? She obviously didn’t care then

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when Beth called her out? About lying about her sister having panic attacks for better seats at a concert? Then so much more came to light where she told someone who ran her merch store they couldn't dye their hair green? She got the girl to make a video saying everything was fine & it was a misunderstanding. I bet the same thing has happened now. Shes probably in the original creators dms begging her to help her and say it's okay. Manipulating her into sticking up for Eden so everyone feels like it's okay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.