Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Should I do a thread on ryan to discuss further on there ? I've tried searching his name on Facebook,tiktok and twitter to see if anyone's said anything and there's nothing however. I have noticed none of the icon house members are following him anymore including the management and apprently they left on goof terms but both of them have taken the management out of the bio as well
You could do, the icon house only follow people who are actually in the house not past members so I wouldn't read to much into it. Most management only follow who they manage to.

Jason still follows Ryan.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Edens new video on Tiktok still trying to keep her boyfriend a secret baring in mind we all know who he is? Also, she wonders why her relationships don’t work.. well maybe because she rushes them? They’ve been on two dates and now his at her home, they’ve had sex and his meeting the fam? Talk about rushed..

Not Wayne making it even more obvious that Edens new boyfriend is called Sonny/Lloyd LMMAAAO

Attachments

Last edited:

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Yeah she’s admitted before to being flirty etc with Marvin when someone else was already around but says it was the end of their relationship?! Not sure which relationship that was or would be because it never makes any sense with the time frames. So wouldn’t surprise me if Callum best was a similar thing. Her and Marvin were on and off it seems as well so she’d maybe slept with people then too.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Does anyone else hate that fake innocent voice she put on like the one she posted last night with some of her followers. Said she remembered what the girl was on about you could tell it was a big fat lie she doesn't care who they are
It's like nails on a chalkboard that voice is

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
No way was Eden messaging another girls man again! When will she ever learn?! She said a while ago actually she had a crush on a man but told herself to get over it because he wasn’t single. I thought then for god sake not again!! 🚩
That would have been about AJ she's made no secret she's after him even when he has a gf

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I personally don’t agree with what Josh, Max and the McLoughlin girls are doing. Regardless if it’s true or not, they’re just being bitter about the situation and trying to cancel Ryan because they got removed from the house and “replaced” with Ryan and his girlfriend and a lot of other people. If that is true, it shouldn’t be their business to broadcast it all over social media, what if it’s not true? They’re just embarrassing themselves. It might be because I’m older but I always forget their age and how immature they will be regarding situations..
I mean Max is claiming that the management new Ryan had been accused of this & told everyone he deserves a second chance. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be making videos and being friendly with him if that was the case. I'm guessing they probably told Eden considering she was desperate for validation off them

lozza96

VIP Member
Should I do a thread on ryan to discuss further on there ? I've tried searching his name on Facebook,tiktok and twitter to see if anyone's said anything and there's nothing however. I have noticed none of the icon house members are following him anymore including the management and apprently they left on goof terms but both of them have taken the management out of the bio as well

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Those are really badly done. Those parts are so messy.

I used to like her and then the Maddie incident happened and now I can see she's as vile as the other two hags and whilst there's times I feel sorry for the way Eden and Yaz speak about her she's not as nice as she makes out
She was the least problematic to me. But even on some of Eden's lives Iv saw a nasty side to her. She's the prettiest sister though 😂

Attachments

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I miss everything haha what was said just been in Eden's live just as she was saying I don't not like Shan I've never said I do I don't know her
People were just asking her if she new about it and she just said she did and it was sad that a charity live which should be positive turned into a bashing thing. She wishes people would form their own opinions of her and not say they don't like her because their friends don't. She was really nice about it

lollypop89

Before she deletes it 😳.
Also all this talk about boyfriends. What about the one that cheated on her on her 21st birthday and ended it by text. That would of been before Marvin so dates again do not add up.

Attachments