Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Did someone message soph about her saying about the money that they made as if she's out with her tonight does she not know ?

lozza96

VIP Member
I've only just relised that that Lauren Saddington is the one from more than just a princess page on Facebook. I used to watch her through lockdown with all the lockdown quizzes she did .never even put two and two together and relised it was her until today 😆

lozza96

VIP Member
I see Max Cately has asked any victims to get in contact with him. Unsure why though. Anyone who claims they've been sexually assaulted by Ryan should just go to the police. Dont think Max is qualified to deal with that
Could possibly be to do with the case they have going on at the moment ? As if it's true and there old management was aware of it and still brought then to the house then it will help in the case that they have going against the management ?

GarlicSausage

VIP Member

And what does her followers get out of this exactly? Why does she always feel that her followers need to constantly do everything for her. Follow this, follow that.. so she can get her sleeve done? That doesn’t benefit her followers? It benefits hers. She’s such a user it’s unbeliavble, Lee is “fully booked” for the next two years but somehow he’s always at home? How’s that work? 😂el
Deleted already, what was it?

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
This makes a lot of sense how when it was tokfest and I was watching dan sprags live when he was there how people was telling him to find certain creaters when he was asked to find eden he would just ignore them also explains how come chloe went with him as well and considering it'd social in the city this weekend I'm assuming chloe will go again with Dan
After it all him and his girlfriend went on a tiktok charity live Eden was hosting & they didn't seem to have an issue. Well im guessing they didn't because they choose to appear on it

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
I'm unsure about her I liked her for a while but now it's like the so called fames got to her head, but I saw a video of her talking about an ex who is alot older than her I also saw his pic I while back and thought they looked odd together. How old is she? This guys in his 40s at least for sure
She’s 23, I think? I liked her for a while too, she had the wool pulled over everyone’s eyes when she first stared. Then like you say, the “fame” if you can even call it that, got to her head

lozza96

VIP Member
Social in the city is basically another version of Tokfest that was in Manchester or wherever it was, it’s basically an event in London for all the desperate fans to meet their ideal tiktokers and be screaming their heads off the whole day crying meeting their idols who they’ll hate come next year when TikTok dies down. No thanks, and Yasmin is even taking her child too ?? I’d love to be a fly on the wall when no one says hello to Yasmin because she’s not even relevant ?? Is she ?? I can’t imagine how chaotic it will be, given how mental Tokfest was..
It'd not just tiktokers its youtubers as well it'd all influences and its been going on years social in the city .my sister wanted me to take her but it's to far 😆 but from what I gather people like Dan spragg and stuff would have paid as they wasn't invited like the others was but most of the ones that was invited have been around on social media for years

heckles

Chatty Member
Just watched her EWE and I didn’t understand a word she said either because she had so much food in her mouth. It’s so off putting, I couldn’t imagine sitting down with my lunch or dinner and watching that and seeing someone talk with their mouth full. Disgusting behaviour

howrude80

I know it’s wrong for me to say this but I hope she does get braids which make her look like she’s blackfishing, purely because the amount of backlash she will get would be unreal and the damage would almost be unrepairable.
I had a look to see who would be at this social in the city thing and there are a lot of bigger names than Eden there who are worth their salt. I think she will be a bit annoyed when she isn’t a huge name there. I’m surprised Yaz is even invited to the thing, what does she even post about? Apart from defending her sister when she’s in the wrong!
Also which I find interesting this weekend will be Dan and Chloe being there and AJ is meant to be there and I wonder if his girlfriend will be there! She acts as if she gets on with AJ’s girlfriend but I can guarantee they don’t. Would love to be a fly on the wall at this event but as I mentioned before, there are bigger names so will her drama even be relevant at such a huge event??
She had some just on one side a few months ago, nothing was ever said! She got told how amazing she looked blah blah 😑

PinguPea

Is that girl, jade kilduff not the one that was either doing or involved with a charity live that Eden joined in on for 10 seconds? Or she did some kind of Eden interview? I’ve definitely seen her before on Edens page, never heard of Neil or Diana though 🤷🏻‍♀️

lozza96

VIP Member
Was mankrika apart of the stuff with izzy and Lauren? As Lauren is on connect management as well and did the children in need thing with them ? So her and mankrika must be okay now ? But yeah izzy is awful I unfollwed her after it all came out about what she did