Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants to do a Q&A about that kind of stuff then that’s fine, there’s nothing wrong with talking openly about sex if you want to but it’s the fact she knows she has a young following, in fact it’s a very, very young following. I’ve seen kids that look about 11 tagging her in stuff. If I knew I had a young following I’d never post stuff like that. She thinks she’s amazing for talking openly about it but there’s a difference between being educational about sex for younger people and it being way too much/inappropriate and that’s what she doesn’t get. That’s where she still has a lot of growing up to do herself!

Reactions: 6
I think if she's going to be answering them sorts of questions then she needs to do a trigger warning beforehand saying 18 plus only or something .

Reactions: 4
She even says in her storied she knows a lot of her following is kids but wishes she knew this stuff growing up. That stuff is absolutely nothing that children need to know at all. Her explanation of the speculum is horrifying. I remember the days she would answer helpful questions for girls about periods things they actually need to know growing up. She was actually alright back then but then the numbers got bigger and she is just awful
I can remember being absolutely terrified to get my smear test because people used words like clamp my vagina open & scrape my cervix. It's not painful it's more uncomfortable and it's over within like 5 minutes.

Eden you're not above the rules multiple times you've taken your mask off.. I don't really give a duck for excuses seeing as your dad is vulnerable this just shows what a selfish bleep you are because it's not even just him you're risking others ESPECIALLY as you've repeatedly said that you aren't well and haven't bothered to follow any rules regarding that either.

Screenshot_20211206_105507.jpg

So just in case you're unclear here's the LAWS on face masks something you preached nonstop after your grandad died which I guess actually didn't bother you because if it did you would never put others at risk the way you repeatedly do

Screenshot_20211206_105610.jpg

Reactions: 1
I asked under her "act of kindness " post🤢🤮 where is her mask. Feeling of being blocked or trolled in 3, 2, 1 ... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If I had botched lip fillers like that I’d be jumping for joy that I’d be allowed to wear a mask again. I really hope nothing happens to her dad due to her being selfish and picking when she can wear a mask and going to all these events
Also! She said she was mid panic attack during her “act of kindness”. Last thing I think about during a panic attack is to film myself! She’s so fake

Reactions: 10
I believe @MissLola had the most liked thread suggestion so here goes.

Quick recap. Last night during a charity live for Children in Need organised by Connect Management Eden used the opportunity to answer who her least favourite Tik Tokker was and answered Shan Wills and preceeded to laugh and make comments about her whilst others in the live laughed and cheered agreeing with her.

In the same live she accused Sofia of not supporting her and making her feel bad about being successful. She also bragged about making money from eating a hot dog with a best friend-I should add the hot dog was euphemism. Again in the same live she also took another swipe at Molly Mae saying she's the rudest I fluencer she's met.

She was also called out for making light of domestic violence but it's okay because she had a word with the woman who posted it and she understood it's just Eden's dark humour. Que Eden's minions defending her and saying she doesn't have a bad bone in her body and Eden turning off comments.

Patiently awaiting the apology video in which Eden cries and says it's been twisted and people know her and it's just her dark humour
Where can I find the children in need live?was it screen recorded?

Reactions: 1
first time poster here; please tell me someone else clicked on the question on her insta about a teddy bear and how her and her sisters can’t look at it the same anymore and she had been dry humping since she was 8 years old!?😱🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
"This is perfect for your girlfriend or daughter, best friend, for a man if they love to pamper themselves. Or whatever you identify as" - the number of times she's rapidly added on the last bit during this live!!

E857A4F1-D8EF-4B25-8B9C-7A54DBDE6672.jpeg

On that video with the homeless chap and the fan… she commented this..!
Panic attacks are horrendous you don’t just snap out of it to do a quick vid, also why the laughing emoji. They aren’t funny! She’s so insensitive, probably that dark humour again.

Reactions: 2
Let's say she isn't lieing as per and actually did think he may attack her ok video that's fine but why pos ton social media? She needs to stop doing this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.