Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
She said on her story's last night about people going to extreme lengths to find out who he is. Maybe one of her crazy followers done something

Reactions: 1

just.being.honest

I swear Eden is naturally ginger?? Her roots in some videos are too light and gingery plus Callie is ginger I just wonder if she’s kept this a big secret not that it matters I Jsut always assumed she was dark haired but I just realised

**Cali

Undertheradar007

VIP Member

SHE HAS UNFORTUNATELY ROSE FROM THE DEAD…

Hun, do you forget that your following is full of obsessed under the age of 18 year olds? “The feminine urge to just”… and she starts pulling her straps down and then behaves like she is shocked by her own behaviour. I’m sure that’s a lovely and appropriate behaviour that parents want their children to start behaving like because someone who they idolise is doing it on TikTok. I’m sure under 18s don’t want to be slappers like Eden but it wouldn’t shock me given they want to be exactly like Eden. The girl makes me heave more every single day.
Her fans are 18-24 remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
She's literally got no excuses. I suffer bad mental health and have panic attacks daily and currently have a swollen ear from an infection and I still wear a mask. She'll soon start crying and cussing everyone out for being selfish etc if anything happens to her dad
Yeah no matter her opinion on the mask she needs to think about her dad and wear it for him

lozza96

VIP Member
Max has deleted the post now but there was two comments on there where one was from someone with about 300 followers and a few videos that said he's from her area and is quite well known to be that and all the boys hate him but then again that could also be due to social media as well .however if he's a known sex offender won't we be able to see it on a list somewhere?
I don't want to pay for this if that's not him

Attachments

• Sick

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Could possibly be to do with the case they have going on at the moment ? As if it's true and there old management was aware of it and still brought then to the house then it will help in the case that they have going against the management ?
Would it be appropriate to ask victims to get involved in their social media drama? I don't think anyone who's been through sexual assault needs or wants to be drag into any influencers drama.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Millie has just posted this on insta about it .but the tiktok I saw months ago was by someone who lived in his area who posted screenshot but then like I said it was quickly taken down
Would have thought if he done something like that he would have been exposed as soon as he started getting big on tiktok over a year ago. Or if someone posted a video about it it would have been mentioned more. Would like to see the evidence other than just hear say right enough.

Did you really see a video months ago? Because when we discussed him on here the other week you never mentioned that's why you weren't a fan of him & Shan.

ghostguy

VIP Member
She is rancid. How can she wrap her arms around her young followers but make the most hideous “jokes” and talk about sex/genitals in such a revolting way knowing they watch her videos or lives. She couldn’t influence a fly.
She couldn’t be influenced by a fly either. They actually wash their hands 🤡

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
She’s verified, she’s basically classed as “known” and we all know people who are verified don’t get privacy, she signed up to that life so she should know what to expect. If she wanted him to not be known who he is or the fact they’re even together, she shouldn’t of even mentioned him. She shouldn’t of uploaded the video of him giving me the ick at winter wonderland, he was TOO easy to find.

lozza96

VIP Member
Shan just spoke about the connect live and she’s hit the nail on the head. She said it was meant to be a positive live for a good cause and all they did was used it as an excuse to bash on other influencers. Felt so bad for her, she seems so deflated but lots of people supporting her in the comments and realising Eden is a massive liar and will only do what makes her popular. Would love if bigger influencers started to call Eden out
Like I said earlier SITC will be interesting next weekend as ryan and shan plus eden and others from the live will be there

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
According to Eden, what she said about her best friend on the charity live isn’t about Sofia and how she has other best friends

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Isn't someone in here dating Marvin's nephew I hope this gets back to him as she's pretty much saying he's the one who used to beat her as well including pics of bloody noses. And she slams her mum for drinking too the immature little cow. Even if they are alcoholics mental health plays a massive part in addiction but Eden wouldn't understand that seeing as the cow constantly lies about having mental health
I think they only commented once so I'm not sure how genuine that is. Iv actually never heard eden say she used to be beaten. Iv saw her say one of her exs was emotionally abysivr but it wasn't marvin.