Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissLola

Chatty Member
Oh wow, how rude of that she has becomes. Rewind a few months ago and she was crying on her bathroom floor due to the hate she was getting. So she says, like fuck does she have a assistant who sits there logging in and deleting stuff before she can say. What a load of shit that she types. She’s on her phone 24/7. She’s the one deleting comments the fool because she has no life. Funny how some of the comments stay on for a very very long time 😉 keep the attitude Eden, you’ll loose followers and then you’ll be non existent like the smithy family, with just their little minions left. Isn’t it funny how her true colours are coming out now?!

We will all wake up tomorrow and them comments will be gone, she’s just saying it now as it’s early hours of the morning and hardly nobody will see them. Come the morning, they’ll be deleted.. I bet

Oh there we go, it’s already deleted..

It’s like she has this mad moment for 3 mins, saying what she truly wants to and then deletes the comments before anyone can see.. silly girl, but luckily enough we have some fast people on here who notice everything and will always have evidence in black and white.

We all know she does care, otherwise she wouldn’t of even replied to the comment. So that’s a lie, if anything she cares too much.. hence why she does attention seeking posts
You’re so right tho, it’s scary how she has these mad moments late at night where she loses it and posts a shitty reply to someone and then deletes it … Not a good look for an influencer with a large following of kids lmao

Reactions: 1

CMJB

I can’t find Yaz’s eat with me on her page - strange. If it’s been taken down you can bet your life on it being because Eden told her to

Reactions: 1

GarlicSausage

VIP Member

For anyone that was talking about Ryan earlier

lozza96

VIP Member
I don't understand why if they are doing these lives they don't get given information or sales advice before doing it ?

lozza96

VIP Member
Nah the girlfriend went on to have a baby with him. Apparently Eden's had a few things with creators who have girlfriends. Dan, Josh from England, she's even been caught saying stuff about aj even though he's had a girlfriend from April.
This makes a lot of sense how when it was tokfest and I was watching dan sprags live when he was there how people was telling him to find certain creaters when he was asked to find eden he would just ignore them also explains how come chloe went with him as well and considering it'd social in the city this weekend I'm assuming chloe will go again with Dan

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
She’s stated several times she’s getting tight braids for social in the city tomorrow with her new fake hair she’s brought as we can see she’s taken the green out AGAIN. Lol to Yasmin thinking she’s some royalty who needed her hair blow dried for social in the city this weekend, when she could’ve done the same. It literally looks the same as it does every single day? She could’ve made the effort like
Haven't heard her say that so I didn't know

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I can guarantee everyone one of them read here as well.

😂😂 yaz if your reading this sweetheart don’t bother messaging me about a wax melt collab hun. 🙈 leave it out honestly 😂!. And harrasing her and Freya for months 😏
Doesn't seem like they would need harassing for months considering yaz is always accepting and prompting wax melts. Eden literally tells everyone to messaged her sisters for them

DRLW

Chatty Member
Let's say she isn't lieing as per and actually did think he may attack her ok video that's fine but why pos ton social media? She needs to stop doing this

lozza96

VIP Member
Would it be appropriate to ask victims to get involved in their social media drama? I don't think anyone who's been through sexual assault needs or wants to be drag into any influencers drama.
Yeah exactly it's not appropriate really and should be dealt with behind the sides rather than on social media

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
She's always said about the house having quite a few bathrooms and she stays on her own floor. The house appears bigger than average to me from different rooms I've seen. The kids have their own room when they stay as well. I'm actually not sure she is in the same room she had as I remember there was a little sink in the bedroom at one point
You know I thought that about the sink I thought she was in like a small on suit room. Or it at least had a toilet and sink.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I wouldn't considering she felt entitled enough to ask unicorn cosmetics for more.
Although I'm quite curious to know if she had the mink or faux mink ones as she never said in her video and even though I'm against using mink I don't half hope she got the mink ones because then it just proves what a hypocrite she is with this no meat diet she's trying to convince everyone she's on

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I mean I could be wrong but it's the way she said it and gestures not sure if I got a screen recording of that part I'll have to have a look
Yeah that’s why I was confused and had to ask. The gestures she made whilst saying it gave the impression it was sexual. But I was just confused. The last 24 hours have blown up haven’t they?! But I should also say, Shan is aware of what Eden said..

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
That's borderline abusive surely? That's what you hear in the biographys of people who were abused as kids and were made to eat non edible things and drink piss. If someone did that to me I wouldn't be sat there laughing about it I wouldn't be in the same house as them.
Exactly my thoughts it's gross behaviour