Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DRLW

Chatty Member
I also think context is important.

I'm all for having these conversations with young people but I actually think it should be in a setting where they have to actually choose to be exposed to it. Stumbling across it on a public app isn't helpful and means that the young person cannot consent to have those sort of things told to them or discussed around them.
Actually yeah this is a good point as I know I've had to sign things for my children to have these lessons at school. One I was unaware of was suicide rates I was a little upset no one had warned my daughter before that lesson or even me as her parent but that's done in a safer environment

heckles

Chatty Member
Those are really badly done. Those parts are so messy.

She was the least problematic to me. But even on some of Eden's lives Iv saw a nasty side to her. She's the prettiest sister though 😂
Oh my god!! This is why women with fine hair shouldn’t get braids put it, you can see her scalp! As someone said she will 1000000% male thirst traps and then remove them but oh my god. The woman that did them (Caz I think her name is??) has done a great job on the actual braids but I can’t get over how fine her hair is on the scalp

amyb

Holy moly she’s actually up and out her bed before the afternoon!! Must be a shock to the system

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Can someone please explain where the 3rd long term relationship happened.. she said she was with one of them from 16 to 20ish then was with Marvin who she split up with around time of first lockdown. So when was she with the other one? unless was from being younger if so obsessing over someone from that long ago is rather strange.
As for her grooming behaviour she needs kept away from these events I wouldn't want my kids around her
It doesn’t really add up as she’s said different time frames every time she’s spoken about it. From what she’s said 1st boyfriend must of been from like 15-18. Marvin around like 20/21 because she was still sort of seeing him during the March 2020 lockdown when she had just turned 22 then I think but ended it during that lockdown and the other one must of slotted in between then but it can’t of been years and years like she makes out.

MissLola

Chatty Member
Sorry but Eden saying “my dream” next to recent photos of her at events is so wrong, if I got known for “helping” kids eat and by saving their lives the last thing i’d post is a montage of myself with the caption “my dream” over it.. All it does is sum up how desperate Eden has always been for fame

Also she forgot the 4th life, the one when she ends her own tiktok career

lozza96

VIP Member
Eden has seen better days ain’t she? Fucking hell, what did she think she was going to look like? She hasn’t done herself any favours with that hairstyle, not with the size of her wamp forehead and egg head. There’s been a lot of mixed feelings about the whole event today. Obviously Eden and Yasmin have said it was the most perfect day but according to Charlotte and Connor, it was disorganised, unprofessional and not even packed and they were bored.

It didn’t look that busy according to stories tbh, it did look empty compared to Tokfest..
Yeah I saw a few people's lives and compared to tokfest it looked a lot less busy .I don't know if that's because it was in London or what but I would have thought this would have been better than tokfest with it not just having tiktokers there plus social in the city has been around for a couple of years so I would have thought it would be more organised

emjayx

Has anyone seen this? Straight away I thought it looked like yaz and checked the comments and other people have said it looks like Eden/yaz 😂
Edited AGAIN: never mind ignore all this ⬇
found the original haha
It is Eden isn’t it? Just been edited to make her look older.. I think🤨

Edited: I just tried to look for the original video but fxxk scrolling through all the many angles of her face

numbarumba

"This is perfect for your girlfriend or daughter, best friend, for a man if they love to pamper themselves. Or whatever you identify as" - the number of times she's rapidly added on the last bit during this live!!

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Blessing the thread with Eden eyefucking the camera like she always does thinking she’s some kind of hottie, bless her but the last two images? I couldn’t imagine being a lad being down on her if she looks like that from above 💀

Attachments

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Yeah exactly it's not appropriate really and should be dealt with behind the sides rather than on social media
I'm on the fence. Id always choose to believe a victim over the abuser but if no victims have come forward & it's just vague posts. I'll not cast any judgement. I don't think it's enough for them just to accuse him.

iamtheone

Just me that thinks someone's gonna slice there leg open shaving like that?

Oh you've obviously missed where her management are just as bad as her 😂. They are the shitshow that ran the children in need live. They were there. They don't care!
I can’t see anything

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Maybe some people didn't go because of the weather. Like they didn't want to start tracking down in it yesterday because it was safe