Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DRLW

Chatty Member
They had the direct things in their lives it goes to the charity.
I've just noticed edens comments are back on

Reactions: 1

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Maybe he's not the type of guy who wants obsessed 14 year olds messaging him for Eden 😂
They can still message him. If you want your private life kept private you don’t mention a thing. She knew full well people would find him, it’s her attention seeking once again. If they can’t follow him or see his page they’ll ask her more questions. I expect she’d be jealous as well if he gained a large following from her.

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed a change in Richard’s girlfriend Dori since she’s been around Eden? Or is it just me? I’ve noticed a change and it’s kinda making me cringe. Dori was at Edens house tonight chilling on the sofa making herself right at home, which I know it’s not a rule “YET” but given her father and his vulnerable state, she’s having a lot of people around that house? Eden, her bit of rough, Yasmin and her immature husband & child, Freya and her two kids, mum and dad ?? And dori too? He can’t be that vulnerable then
Yes!! I mentioned this a couple of days ago. I liked Dori, but since she’s been starting to get close with Eden. She’s trying way to hard to be like her

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
No judgement on this point as everyone has different circumstances/ reasons… I wondered do none of them work? Or do they just work for Eden now? Freya seems to be her driver/ chaperone and Yaz is a full time commenter on her posts? 🤣
Yaz didn't go back to work after maternity. Iv heard Eden say many times Freya's at work so they have the kids. I think she's a cleaner

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Hmmm this is VERY interesting this was 2019
Before Covid and before lockdown
But I'd also like to know in what world 95kg which is 14 stone is big big .
Screenshot_20211129_195343.jpg

• Wow

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Eden is so tired still today and the whole of connect management from the live last night of being absolute trouble making two faced immature people. How is Eden so shattered when she was only there for 3 hours? 😂

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
My best part of the whole live was towards the end this morning when that Lauren came on dressed as Bella and had another princess with her and they was singing loads of Disney songs 😆.that was the only thing that was good for kids
I mean they were all acting like kids screeching over each other, setting off fire extinguishers, cheering and laughing when Eden slagged people off, pulling hair and getting catty

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
To be fair I was very nervous about posting as the last time I did that it was to go for a tik toker but I was new to tik tok and didn’t know what I was doing. This time I thought nah I can’t sit back whilst I’ve been supporting this woman.
Thing is its so scary how many people defend her. The amount of comments saying she was lovely and wouldn't do anything nasty etc and I even saw comments referring to the live where she slated Sofia defending her because it's her friend like that makes it okay. They're so blinded by her and honestly that's 6 why she thinks she's as special as she is, doesn't help that twat of a mother of hers coddles her with lies about how special she is

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I think there saying that they terminated his contact for whatever reason and then he then came back to the house after living there rent free and was immature and destroyed the house .so no idea what he did to get his contact terminated but the state of the house after what he has done to it is disgusting
I don't feel sorry for them at all. They wanted them to act like this when it suited their narrative.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Yeah that’s why I was confused and had to ask. The gestures she made whilst saying it gave the impression it was sexual. But I was just confused. The last 24 hours have blown up haven’t they?! But I should also say, Shan is aware of what Eden said..
Oh how do you know Shan is aware? I mean I'm not shocked I did message her the video but she hasn't seen my message yet lol

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
But no, I honestly think she has the biggest mouth on Tiktok. There’s just no need for it really is there? I don’t really appreciate having to stare at her tonsils.
Given it’s 6.43 and she’s on route to winter wonderland, what’s the point for 2 and half hours by the time she gets there as it shuts at 10..

Attachments

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Can you blame Yaz for wanting to go home early with comments being said by a kid. I’d hate if I had a child and they were around a mouthy little shit hahaha
She said they left because Lee had work. But she didn't I don't know why she can't visit on her own if it's so emotional for her to be away from them

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I think I might know what her news is .miah has announced she's been asked to be a extra in towie and is filming today. Might edens be the same ?
Oh you know what could be because she's been messaging Joe from Love Island and he'd been going on dates with Frankie Sims so could be something to do with that although none of them are from Essex so at this point TOWIE needs renaming

lozza96

VIP Member
So, Richard sales is doing a selling live & he's just said tiktok buy all these items and resells them to people. He was specifically saying that the Nintendo switches are brought from Nintendo by tiktok then sold at a discounted price to people on tiktok. Eden & Mark Hamilton said the items come straight from the company they are from not from tiktok. What is it then? Dodgy?
Oh god charlotte crosby doing it as well now 😆selling things