Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’m not one to weight shame, but I think it’s about time that eden cuts down on eating out and having takeaways everyday. Ever since she mentioned she spends £300 or £500 a week on deliveroo, the picture has proven she speaks the truth. The cheek of her to wear gym wear but she don’t even exercise?
I don’t think there’s any need to weight shame at all. As a female, my stomach is much bigger than this (I’m a size 16) but that can be caused by period bloat, water bloat, dinner, lunch, breakfast… anything! In fact my stomach is rarely flat.
despite our shared hatred for the way she behaves, acts, lies, filters photos and everything else we say about her, weight shouldn’t be an issue mentioned no matter how much money she wastes on take aways.
I actually thought her figure looked really good in that gym wear! The first thing I’ve thought looked good about her in a long time.

If they wanted to out Ryan, they should wait until it’s actually “out there” as being the truth. For all they know, the person who came forward saying he is known in the area, how does Josh and Max know that’s even true? I could slide into their DM’s now and say “yeah I’m local and his known” and they’ll believe me, anyone could do it. If this comes out that it’s not true, they’ll look like idiots. I thought they was all in court too? Them all doing the stories won’t look good on their behalf.. especially when Ryan and Shan have kept quiet.. who knows!! Just so much drama. So glad I’m not an social media influencer or TikToker

I don’t think there’s any need to weight shame at all. As a female, my stomach is much bigger than this (I’m a size 16) but that can be caused by period bloat, water bloat, dinner, lunch, breakfast… anything! In fact my stomach is rarely flat.
despite our shared hatred for the way she behaves, acts, lies, filters photos and everything else we say about her, weight shouldn’t be an issue mentioned no matter how much money she wastes on take aways.
I actually thought her figure looked really good in that gym wear! The first thing I’ve thought looked good about her in a long time.
Okay pizza Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they wanted to out Ryan, they should wait until it’s actually “out there” as being the truth. For all they know, the person who came forward saying he is known in the area, how does Josh and Max know that’s even true? I could slide into their DM’s now and say “yeah I’m local and his known” and they’ll believe me, anyone could do it. If this comes out that it’s not true, they’ll look like idiots. I thought they was all in court too? Them all doing the stories won’t look good on their behalf.. especially when Ryan and Shan have kept quiet.. who knows!! Just so much drama. So glad I’m not an social media influencer or TikToker

Okay pizza Steve
Yup and some of their little weirdo followers will do anything for attention!

The thing that's also a bit iffy is that I've just realised apprently the management said everyone deserves a 2nd chance so asked them to join but then I don't know if you remember the fiddy rhett stuff but he got removed straight away when it was known as my house London? So I can't imagine the management would just then give ryan apprently a second chance if that was the case ?

Reactions: 2
Yup and some of their little weirdo followers will do anything for attention!
That’s what I mean, it could be one of their little obsessed followers just saying anything to please them and get noticed and them being so angry with Ryan and Shan, they’ll believe anything. We will have to keep an eye and what happens.. maybe Ryan will make a story? I just know they’re all in court about the whole situation and them doing that isn’t going to look good on their behalf. It’s like they’re antagonising for a reaction . Especially Millie and Josh’s story!! The girls are funny though because when ever they’re asked, they say they’re not allowed to discus anything lol.

Reactions: 1
The thing that's also a bit iffy is that I've just realised apprently the management said everyone deserves a 2nd chance so asked them to join but then I don't know if you remember the fiddy rhett stuff but he got removed straight away when it was known as my house London? So I can't imagine the management would just then give ryan apprently a second chance if that was the case ?
Yeah and that girl that accused fiddy of knowing she was 15 is a compulsive liar. She's out at clubs under age etc. She's a dangerous wee girl.

Yeah and that girl that accused fiddy of knowing she was 15 is a compulsive liar. She's out at clubs under age etc. She's a dangerous wee girl.
Yeah that what's annoys me at first I was on her side however since then she's still not 19 and yet goes clubbing which makes me think she did lie because she's going out and boys are going to think she's 18 yet she got a TV show and everything and rhett still gets name called on his tiktoks to this day

Yeah that what's annoys me at first I was on her side however since then she's still not 19 and yet goes clubbing which makes me think she did lie because she's going out and boys are going to think she's 18 yet she got a TV show and everything and rhett still gets name called on his tiktoks to this day
When the clubs opened back up in Scotland she was filming a guy hitting on her saying how disgusting it was and she was underage. Sorry but if your in a club or bar people assume your over 18. Kids want to grow up too fast now days.

Given everything that’s going on in nightclubs lately too, with the whole spiking with needles etc.. bouncers on the door need to be more strict. Especially with underage girls using fake ID. Just wait your turn until you’re legally allowed to go clubbing. It’s not right men hitting on women as it is, but what do you expect when you’re in a club for over 18’s and the lads are thinking you’re over 18!! How are they to know you’re under 18..

Reactions: 4
I’m getting quite annoyed with Eden trying to eye duck me in every video, is she horny? Is she wanting a shag now because it’s been a “couple years”.. so she says, is she desperate? Is she begging for attention? I wish she would stop trying to be sexy when it’s just cringy, I wish she would stop winking at me when she can’t even wink, winking involves one eye, not two. Stop blinking at me..
She's trying to seduce us and I'm uncomfortable

• Haha
Should I do a thread on ryan to discuss further on there ? I've tried searching his name on Facebook,tiktok and twitter to see if anyone's said anything and there's nothing however. I have noticed none of the icon house members are following him anymore including the management and apprently they left on goof terms but both of them have taken the management out of the bio as well

Should I do a thread on ryan to discuss further on there ? I've tried searching his name on Facebook,tiktok and twitter to see if anyone's said anything and there's nothing however. I have noticed none of the icon house members are following him anymore including the management and apprently they left on goof terms but both of them have taken the management out of the bio as well
You could do, the icon house only follow people who are actually in the house not past members so I wouldn't read to much into it. Most management only follow who they manage to.

Jason still follows Ryan.

You could do, the icon house only follow people who are actually in the house not past members so I wouldn't read to much into it. Most management only follow who they manage to.

Oh wait yeah I completely forgot about Jason 😆 yeah think I may be looking into it to much 😅

It's time like this when we need the UK tiktokroom om insta to be running again 😆😆

Reactions: 2
EDEN IS ON A FIRST DATE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But she didn’t get the ick from the guy she’s on a first date with dancing like that in front of hundreds of people? But she gets the ick about ridiculous stuff.. makes sense.. I bet she ain’t on a first date but did it for the views, comments and likes

But she had to make it a point it’s not the guy in white, that’s rude..

Not Eden doing what she does best by faking the shakes applying eyelashes 😂

Someone commented on Eden’s video saying “first date ooo pls tell more” and she replied saying “I’m gonna keep this one to myself”… I’ve just found him in literally under 2 mins 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

For anyone that was talking about Ryan earlier

Someone commented on Eden’s video saying “first date ooo pls tell more” and she replied saying “I’m gonna keep this one to myself”… I’ve just found him in literally under 2 mins 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don’t be shy…. 😘

ETA: found him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen her insta story. The dancing would be a straight up off put for me, but let’s face it, I think she’s desperate for a boyfriend 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.