Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Richard sales is doing a selling live & he's just said tiktok buy all these items and resells them to people. He was specifically saying that the Nintendo switches are brought from Nintendo by tiktok then sold at a discounted price to people on tiktok. Eden & Mark Hamilton said the items come straight from the company they are from not from tiktok. What is it then? Dodgy?

Reactions: 3
So, Richard sales is doing a selling live & he's just said tiktok buy all these items and resells them to people. He was specifically saying that the Nintendo switches are brought from Nintendo by tiktok then sold at a discounted price to people on tiktok. Eden & Mark Hamilton said the items come straight from the company they are from not from tiktok. What is it then? Dodgy?
Oh god charlotte crosby doing it as well now 😆selling things

Reactions: 1
Given everything that’s going on again due to coronavirus and this new variant, I hope she did a coronavirus test when she “felt poorly” yesterday, and she’s wearing her mask again to protect her father who’s extremely vulnerable like she has to keep reminding us. That includes in the salon and in shops Eden. Isn’t it coincidence how she was so poorly yesterday and couldn’t do the eat with me, but somehow she’s so much better to be able to go and have her hair redone and now out for food mixing with people..

Reactions: 8
Given everything that’s going on again due to coronavirus and this new variant, I hope she did a coronavirus test when she “felt poorly” yesterday, and she’s wearing her mask again to protect her father who’s extremely vulnerable like she has to keep reminding us. That includes in the salon and in shops Eden. Isn’t it coincidence how she was so poorly yesterday and couldn’t do the eat with me, but somehow she’s so much better to be able to go and have her hair redone and now out for food mixing with people..
Rules don't apply to her but you'll be damn sure if anything happens it will be everyone but hers fault.

Reactions: 8

SHE HAS UNFORTUNATELY ROSE FROM THE DEAD…

Hun, do you forget that your following is full of obsessed under the age of 18 year olds? “The feminine urge to just”… and she starts pulling her straps down and then behaves like she is shocked by her own behaviour. I’m sure that’s a lovely and appropriate behaviour that parents want their children to start behaving like because someone who they idolise is doing it on TikTok. I’m sure under 18s don’t want to be slappers like Eden but it wouldn’t shock me given they want to be exactly like Eden. The girl makes me heave more every single day.

Reactions: 7

Hun, do you forget that your following is full of obsessed under the age of 18 year olds? “The feminine urge to just”… and she starts pulling her straps down and then behaves like she is shocked by her own behaviour. I’m sure that’s a lovely and appropriate behaviour that parents want their children to start behaving like because someone who they idolise is doing it on TikTok. I’m sure under 18s don’t want to be slappers like Eden but it wouldn’t shock me given they want to be exactly like Eden. The girl makes me heave more every single day.
Do you think the kids parents sit there and watched Eden’s Tiktok? My little cousin mentioned her a few weeks back (she’s 11), I said she’s gross and I hope you don’t follow her. My aunty asked why. I showed her some of the videos, my aunty was mortified and blocked Eden from my cousins Tiktok. I even shown her the “all thing taboo” on Instagram when she’s talking to children about sex! Literally 8-14 year olds. My aunty is quite strict and normally always checks my cousins social media, but she must of just scrolled past Eden thinking she was just some random tiktoker.

Reactions: 7

Her fans are 18-24 remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Amazing what some filters, smoothing and added make up filters and a ring light can do..

We all know her contour isn’t that perfect

That second pic is what she looks like in real life and the first picture is what she’s capable of doing to upload to Instagram and make girls feel insecure..

The second pic looks like she’s had an allergic reaction 😂 the first picture, look at the difference between the face and her actual head under the hair

Reactions: 6

Her content is honestly getting worse as the days go on

Reactions: 2
Amazing what some filters, smoothing and added make up filters and a ring light can do..

We all know her contour isn’t that perfect

That second pic is what she looks like in real life and the first picture is what she’s capable of doing to upload to Instagram and make girls feel insecure..

The second pic looks like she’s had an allergic reaction 😂 the first picture, look at the difference between the face and her actual head under the hair
I'd love a tutorial in how she gets her angles, and how she edits because fairplay she knows how to work the camera, I'll give her that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not one to weight shame, but I think it’s about time that eden cuts down on eating out and having takeaways everyday. Ever since she mentioned she spends £300 or £500 a week on deliveroo, the picture has proven she speaks the truth. The cheek of her to wear gym wear but she don’t even exercise?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m not one to weight shame, but I think it’s about time that eden cuts down on eating out and having takeaways everyday. Ever since she mentioned she spends £300 or £500 a week on deliveroo, the picture has proven she speaks the truth. The cheek of her to wear gym wear but she don’t even exercise?

Wtf?! I don’t even spend that much on it in a year 😳😳😳

To be fair to her, I live in gym stuff. I go to the gym but normally get changed after it and sit working also in gym gear because it’s comfy 😂😂 I don’t even thinking I own any jeans that fit anymore

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.