Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm unsure about her I liked her for a while but now it's like the so called fames got to her head, but I saw a video of her talking about an ex who is alot older than her I also saw his pic I while back and thought they looked odd together. How old is she? This guys in his 40s at least for sure

Reactions: 3
I'm unsure about her I liked her for a while but now it's like the so called fames got to her head, but I saw a video of her talking about an ex who is alot older than her I also saw his pic I while back and thought they looked odd together. How old is she? This guys in his 40s at least for sure
She’s 23, I think? I liked her for a while too, she had the wool pulled over everyone’s eyes when she first stared. Then like you say, the “fame” if you can even call it that, got to her head

Her content ideas must be really dry if she’s gotta keep recycling the same photos of herself in edits 🤣🤣 Like what’s the point of uploading a 2 second video to tiktok ?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Eden is the true definition of a beg. Nothing more and nothing less, her likes today have been shocking so she’s decided to pull out the attention card by begging for the comments from little girls like “and look at you now” and the famous “I needed this today”.. she strives off her massive ego being pushed up even higher with sympathy comments.

She goes on like she’s the only person to ever walk on this earth to be cheated on and get her heart broken. God forbid she ever gets married and has children and15/20 years later he cheats and they get a divorce, I’ll be so happy TikTok won’t be relevant then (I’m hoping).. because we won’t hear the bloody end of it. I think her karma is still due to happen for her being the person she is, the whole leaving her partner for a older man, I think she cheated deep down, no lie.. but she won’t ever admit that..

And by the way, we’re nearly in 2022. Please leave the whole crying pictures and videos in this year, we don’t need them next year too when they should’ve been left back in the early 2000’s (even if they were sad enough to do that)

‘Mum, what did you do when you were younger?’

‘Made videos of me crying and put them on TikTok to get sympathy from other people and I spoke about my ex’s quite a lot even though I pleaded I’m over them but I made a video about them everyday so people didn’t forget I’ve been in a relationship and had my heart broke” ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hard times when your sister is doing better at the content that made you “famous” in the first place.. Can you imagine if Yaz started doing her own EWM and Eden’s kid followers abandoned her for yaz 🤣🤣🤣

Tbh Yaz eat with me video was 17372771x better, Eden should be taking notes from Yaz

Reactions: 8
Hard times when your sister is doing better at the content that made you “famous” in the first place.. Can you imagine if Yaz started doing her own EWM and Eden’s kid followers abandoned her for yaz 🤣🤣🤣

Tbh Yaz eat with me video was 17372771x better, Eden should be taking notes from Yaz
I completely agree. As much as yaz is a fame hungry leech, she did the eat with me video so much better. Just how Eden used to do them when she actually cared.

So she thinks she has Covid but is going out?
Was literally just coming to check this! She’s said multiple times that she thinks she’s got covid but is still going …

then actively promoting not wearing a mask? I know the rules are different in England to Scotland so I’m not as clued up as England but Jeezo, what a role model!

Was literally just coming to check this! She’s said multiple times that she thinks she’s got covid but is still going …

then actively promoting not wearing a mask? I know the rules are different in England to Scotland so I’m not as clued up as England but Jeezo, what a role model!
I think as of last week Boris asked people in England to start wearing them again? I thought that anyways. I'm in Scotland

I think as of last week Boris asked people in England to start wearing them again? I thought that anyways. I'm in Scotland
Yeah as of this Monday they said to wear them again only on transport and shops however people still arnt and shops arnt saying anything and not telling you to wear one .I've been wearing it mainly because it keeps my face warm as well 😆.

Reactions: 1
Yeah as of this Monday they said to wear them again only on transport and shops however people still arnt and shops arnt saying anything and not telling you to wear one .I've been wearing it mainly because it keeps my face warm as well 😆.
She's literally got no excuses. I suffer bad mental health and have panic attacks daily and currently have a swollen ear from an infection and I still wear a mask. She'll soon start crying and cussing everyone out for being selfish etc if anything happens to her dad

She's literally got no excuses. I suffer bad mental health and have panic attacks daily and currently have a swollen ear from an infection and I still wear a mask. She'll soon start crying and cussing everyone out for being selfish etc if anything happens to her dad
Yeah no matter her opinion on the mask she needs to think about her dad and wear it for him

Reactions: 1
She really reminds me of the female gremlin. But anyway, I caught a live earlier and she was smearing orange foundation on and talking about masterbation. Great content for the teenyboppers that follow her.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Dori is acting like eden since she’s started hanging round with her
I’ve never liked Dori for some reason, she’s done nothing to annoy me I’ve just never liked her haha. I’ll have to have a nosy to look at her tiktok to see
Love how Eden’s worried she has COVID but she’s right in the thick of that fair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.