Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike eden I dont like discussing people's weight no one is perfect we aren't all a size 8 I'm a size 16 ams would hate people saying about my weight.
I didn't realise that she was on a date with that guy I thought she was just videoing someone acting a bit odd as she does. If he sees her posts about exs he'll run a mile

Reactions: 4
Poor fella will be being slagged off soon on one of her lives if he doesn’t kiss her ass constantly and/or his whole personal life blasted all over tik tok by Eden 😂😬

Reactions: 7
I am hysterical with laughter at the fact she actually went on a date, and then had the cheek to say she’s keeping this one to herself. Honey, you can keep your hat addicted lover to yourself.. nobody wants him 😂 especially not after that dancing in front of hundreds of people. Instant ick.

Reactions: 6
Can't even go on a date without documenting it and posting it on social media.. hardly keeping anything to herself is she 🤦🏻‍♀️ The boy in the video seems a bit strange but still can't help but feel bad for him taking that out on a date. Dread to think of all that burping and farting he had to deal with 🤢

Her Christian advent calendar has made an appearance. Shame her actions and stories about her past aren’t very Christian! Can’t try to act all sex positive and such then say you’re very religious

Reactions: 5
Her Christian advent calendar has made an appearance. Shame her actions and stories about her past aren’t very Christian! Can’t try to act all sex positive and such then say you’re very religious
Oh my god, I thought this earlier too? Why does she only preach she’s Cristian when Christmas comes around, once a year? Surely you’re not just a Cristian for once a year and actually are Christian 365 days a year. Oh and maybe Easter she does the same? I can’t remember.. she’s far from a respectable Christian is she, let’s be real

Reactions: 1
Before she deletes it 😳.
Also all this talk about boyfriends. What about the one that cheated on her on her 21st birthday and ended it by text. That would of been before Marvin so dates again do not add up.

Attachments

Just watched her EWE and I didn’t understand a word she said either because she had so much food in her mouth. It’s so off putting, I couldn’t imagine sitting down with my lunch or dinner and watching that and seeing someone talk with their mouth full. Disgusting behaviour

Before she deletes it 😳.
Also all this talk about boyfriends. What about the one that cheated on her on her 21st birthday and ended it by text. That would of been before Marvin so dates again do not add up.
I can’t remember all the boyfriends and dates but I do know this, she was with a guy for years and left him to be with Marvin, she split up with Marvin and then I think met the one who cheated on her and dumped her on her birthday and I don’t know in between that and now but I do know she got back with Marvin late 2019 or early 2020 or something like that.

Reactions: 1
She’s acting like someone saying she’s tall is an insult 😩

Like when people used to call themselves fat and people would reply “no you’re beautiful 😘
That is a thing I hate the most like being bigger doesn’t automatically make you ugly! No one said being tall to her was a bad thing, I just think people don’t realise how tall Eden really is because even I get shocked sometimes. She thinks anything that isn’t a blatant bum lick is an insult

Reactions: 3
Just watched her EWE and I didn’t understand a word she said either because she had so much food in her mouth. It’s so off putting, I couldn’t imagine sitting down with my lunch or dinner and watching that and seeing someone talk with their mouth full. Disgusting behaviour
The eat with Yas was so much better. Gave off early Eden vibes.

Reactions: 2
This just popped up on my fyp

Never realised she’s the same height as the Eiffel tower

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.