Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not one to weight shame, but I think it’s about time that eden cuts down on eating out and having takeaways everyday. Ever since she mentioned she spends £300 or £500 a week on deliveroo, the picture has proven she speaks the truth. The cheek of her to wear gym wear but she don’t even exercise?
I didn't even think her body looked bad in that video. I probably exclusively wear gym gear when I'm walking the dogs, doing the shop etc and iv never been to a gym in my life 😅

What's that meme that went round a few years ago? A song called active wear. Goes on about doing absolutely nothing in your active wear. That's me 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh sorry, I’m mistaken. Eden starts drinking water and goes for one run and has jacket potato once and now wearing gym wear everyday.. 😂 she will be saying she’s professional next. It’s about time she didn’t use an filter or make herself look prettier or smaller than she is. Maybe she should keep it up instead of lying to everybody all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure where else to put it but I know people will know him on here as he's friends with eden or was however has anyone seen the stuff about Ryan snellings been a sex offender .I saw someone post something months ago who lives in the same area as him and there was a lot of receipts posted however it was quickly deleted and now its been brought back up again

Not sure where else to put it but I know people will know him on here as he's friends with eden or was however has anyone seen the stuff about Ryan snellings been a sex offender .I saw someone post something months ago who lives in the same area as him and there was a lot of receipts posted however it was quickly deleted and now its been brought back up again
Posted where? I doubt they are friends, she doesn't like his girlfriend

But no, I honestly think she has the biggest mouth on Tiktok. There’s just no need for it really is there? I don’t really appreciate having to stare at her tonsils.
Given it’s 6.43 and she’s on route to winter wonderland, what’s the point for 2 and half hours by the time she gets there as it shuts at 10..

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Millie has just posted this on insta about it .but the tiktok I saw months ago was by someone who lived in his area who posted screenshot but then like I said it was quickly taken down
Would have thought if he done something like that he would have been exposed as soon as he started getting big on tiktok over a year ago. Or if someone posted a video about it it would have been mentioned more. Would like to see the evidence other than just hear say right enough.

Did you really see a video months ago? Because when we discussed him on here the other week you never mentioned that's why you weren't a fan of him & Shan.

I’m getting quite annoyed with Eden trying to eye duck me in every video, is she horny? Is she wanting a shag now because it’s been a “couple years”.. so she says, is she desperate? Is she begging for attention? I wish she would stop trying to be sexy when it’s just cringy, I wish she would stop winking at me when she can’t even wink, winking involves one eye, not two. Stop blinking at me..

Reactions: 5
Would have thought if he done something like that he would have been exposed as soon as he started getting big on tiktok over a year ago. Or if someone posted a video about it it would have been mentioned more. Would like to see the evidence other than just hear say right enough.

Did you really see a video months ago? Because when we discussed him on here the other week you never mentioned that's why you weren't a fan of him & Shan.
Yeah I saw it about January but at the time I didn't really belive it as I thought because he was a big tiktoker there would definitely have been more said especially when he was going to tokfest ? however yeah your right at the moment there's only what millie has said as the stuff I saw in the past is no longer around .so until there's proper proof then it is just hearsay at the moment

Yeah I saw it about January but at the time I didn't really belive it as I thought because he was a big tiktoker there would definitely have been more said especially when he was going to tokfest ? however yeah your right at the moment there's only what millie has said as the stuff I saw in the past is no longer around .so until there's proper proof then it is just hearsay at the moment
I see Max Cately has asked any victims to get in contact with him. Unsure why though. Anyone who claims they've been sexually assaulted by Ryan should just go to the police or a trusted adult. Not a social media influencer. Dont think Max is qualified to deal with that

I see Max Cately has asked any victims to get in contact with him. Unsure why though. Anyone who claims they've been sexually assaulted by Ryan should just go to the police. Dont think Max is qualified to deal with that
Could possibly be to do with the case they have going on at the moment ? As if it's true and there old management was aware of it and still brought then to the house then it will help in the case that they have going against the management ?

Could possibly be to do with the case they have going on at the moment ? As if it's true and there old management was aware of it and still brought then to the house then it will help in the case that they have going against the management ?
Would it be appropriate to ask victims to get involved in their social media drama? I don't think anyone who's been through sexual assault needs or wants to be drag into any influencers drama.

Would it be appropriate to ask victims to get involved in their social media drama? I don't think anyone who's been through sexual assault needs or wants to be drag into any influencers drama.
Yeah exactly it's not appropriate really and should be dealt with behind the sides rather than on social media

Yeah exactly it's not appropriate really and should be dealt with behind the sides rather than on social media
I'm on the fence. Id always choose to believe a victim over the abuser but if no victims have come forward & it's just vague posts. I'll not cast any judgement. I don't think it's enough for them just to accuse him.

I personally don’t agree with what Josh, Max and the McLoughlin girls are doing. Regardless if it’s true or not, they’re just being bitter about the situation and trying to cancel Ryan because they got removed from the house and “replaced” with Ryan and his girlfriend and a lot of other people. If that is true, it shouldn’t be their business to broadcast it all over social media, what if it’s not true? They’re just embarrassing themselves. It might be because I’m older but I always forget their age and how immature they will be regarding situations..

I personally don’t agree with what Josh, Max and the McLoughlin girls are doing. Regardless if it’s true or not, they’re just being bitter about the situation and trying to cancel Ryan because they got removed from the house and “replaced” with Ryan and his girlfriend and a lot of other people. If that is true, it shouldn’t be their business to broadcast it all over social media, what if it’s not true? They’re just embarrassing themselves. It might be because I’m older but I always forget their age and how immature they will be regarding situations..
Max has deleted the post now but there was two comments on there where one was from someone with about 300 followers and a few videos that said he's from her area and is quite well known to be that and all the boys hate him but then again that could also be due to social media as well .however if he's a known sex offender won't we be able to see it on a list somewhere?

I mean Max is claiming that the management new Ryan had been accused of this & told everyone he deserves a second chance. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be making videos and being friendly with him if that was the case. I'm guessing they probably told Eden considering she was desperate for validation off them

Max has deleted the post now but there was two comments on there where one was from someone with about 300 followers and a few videos that said he's from her area and is quite well known to be that and all the boys hate him but then again that could also be due to social media as well .however if he's a known sex offender won't we be able to see it on a list somewhere?
I don't want to pay for this if that's not him

Attachments

• Sick
His post is still on Instagram stories. I'm guessing the video will have been reported not removed. There's no way people in his area couldn't get the word out. You see those community's contacting the wolf pack hunters and pedophil vigilantes and getting the word out quickly.

I don't want to pay for this if that's not him
Pay & maybe you'll see his DOB etc? But if that says the latest report is today? I also wouldn't like to think the mcloughlin girls followers and making false reports either. Oh wait is that just for his personal details? I thought that was maybe about like the register or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.