Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s wrong for me to say this but I hope she does get braids which make her look like she’s blackfishing, purely because the amount of backlash she will get would be unreal and the damage would almost be unrepairable.
I had a look to see who would be at this social in the city thing and there are a lot of bigger names than Eden there who are worth their salt. I think she will be a bit annoyed when she isn’t a huge name there. I’m surprised Yaz is even invited to the thing, what does she even post about? Apart from defending her sister when she’s in the wrong!
Also which I find interesting this weekend will be Dan and Chloe being there and AJ is meant to be there and I wonder if his girlfriend will be there! She acts as if she gets on with AJ’s girlfriend but I can guarantee they don’t. Would love to be a fly on the wall at this event but as I mentioned before, there are bigger names so will her drama even be relevant at such a huge event??

Reactions: 7
I'm so lost with this SITC thing like whose paying £28-£45 to meet these people. Also interesting that Dan and Chloe etc are going but their names aren't even mentioned on the special guests section. I also notice that the majority of them are on panels during the weekend but not Eden not even the Tik Tok one. Then again I feel old as I don't know 99% of that list.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s wrong for me to say this but I hope she does get braids which make her look like she’s blackfishing, purely because the amount of backlash she will get would be unreal and the damage would almost be unrepairable.
I had a look to see who would be at this social in the city thing and there are a lot of bigger names than Eden there who are worth their salt. I think she will be a bit annoyed when she isn’t a huge name there. I’m surprised Yaz is even invited to the thing, what does she even post about? Apart from defending her sister when she’s in the wrong!
Also which I find interesting this weekend will be Dan and Chloe being there and AJ is meant to be there and I wonder if his girlfriend will be there! She acts as if she gets on with AJ’s girlfriend but I can guarantee they don’t. Would love to be a fly on the wall at this event but as I mentioned before, there are bigger names so will her drama even be relevant at such a huge event??
She had some just on one side a few months ago, nothing was ever said! She got told how amazing she looked blah blah 😑

Social in the city is basically another version of Tokfest that was in Manchester or wherever it was, it’s basically an event in London for all the desperate fans to meet their ideal tiktokers and be screaming their heads off the whole day crying meeting their idols who they’ll hate come next year when TikTok dies down. No thanks, and Yasmin is even taking her child too ?? I’d love to be a fly on the wall when no one says hello to Yasmin because she’s not even relevant ?? Is she ?? I can’t imagine how chaotic it will be, given how mental Tokfest was..

Reactions: 5
She had some just on one side a few months ago, nothing was ever said! She got told how amazing she looked blah blah 😑
She will probably say she’s allowed to have braids because she’s dated a man of colour. It’s a racists favourite excuse that they know someone of colour so they’re excused

Reactions: 9
Social in the city is basically another version of Tokfest that was in Manchester or wherever it was, it’s basically an event in London for all the desperate fans to meet their ideal tiktokers and be screaming their heads off the whole day crying meeting their idols who they’ll hate come next year when TikTok dies down. No thanks, and Yasmin is even taking her child too ?? I’d love to be a fly on the wall when no one says hello to Yasmin because she’s not even relevant ?? Is she ?? I can’t imagine how chaotic it will be, given how mental Tokfest was..
It'd not just tiktokers its youtubers as well it'd all influences and its been going on years social in the city .my sister wanted me to take her but it's to far 😆 but from what I gather people like Dan spragg and stuff would have paid as they wasn't invited like the others was but most of the ones that was invited have been around on social media for years

I don’t know who mentioned about that girl Charlotte Curcurnia but I agree SO much. What is it with her thinking everybody wants a bit of her husband, because I think the hell not. Girls like that really irritate me, I see her TikTok during the week begging people to help her pick an outfit for this weekend, and by the looks of it. She’s completely derailed from what she showed and worn something completely different. Each to their own, but Connor isn’t my type at all. He thinks his all that because he goes gym and has tattoos, not forgetting the OF too, major ick and red flag for me but of course Charlotte won’t care, she’s the one spending the money so it seems. Looks like she’s also overtaken the role of Chloe and Dan’s baby and become a babysitter this weekend lol. She will be pregnant by New Years I bet.

Imagine being in a room full of TikTokers who think they’re something they’re actually not. Thinking they’re famous and actually more important than others in the world. Ew.

Reactions: 5
Hey Cheryl!
we are already friends on Tt but I shall not say any more 😁

good for you! I’m disgusted at her making those dv comments. I myself am a survivor.

she can joke about dv but………
Nobody else can joke about sick ok makes sense! 👌🏻👌🏻
And nobody can make comments about her weight. She can choose when to be sensitive but not for others

Reactions: 1
The annoying thing is, because it's "Eden Harvz" no one will say a thing about it and even if they do she'll have the next sob story lined up to get her out her tit AGAIN!

Reactions: 2
If anyone calls her out she'll just say it's fine because it was a black person who braided her hair. I'm black I feel like white people can wear braids. But there's a huge difference between appropriation and appreciation. She fetishises black people so much that I don't think having braids would come from a place of admiration or liking style. She's been black fishing so badly lately.

So she's just got two french braids. I'm not totally mad at that. I think the issue with me
Is just what Iv saw in regards to her attitude towards black people.

Last edited:
I feel so sorry for Freya, she looks so bored and not at all interested. We all know she’s not that into TikTok anyway, but knowing Eden she probably pulled the anxiety card saying how she desperately needs Freya there with her because of her ✨mental health✨ and everything else she has. Poor Freya looks so bored, I mean I would be too being in a warehouse full of wannabe celebrities and a load of screaming young fans..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How was Yaz freaking out about Freya walking to the shop with Wolf but she's had him at this event with loads of people? She even told Freya not to put him down at all on the walk or in the shop. Weird.

Reactions: 3
How was Yaz freaking out about Freya walking to the shop with Wolf but she's had him at this event with loads of people? She even told Freya not to put him down at all on the walk or in the shop. Weird.
Not like she’s raised two kids of her own 🙄 I do feel bad for Freya at times

laurenisabelsings she's not really a queen supporting small businesses though is she. Because she won't be paying for them she'll expect them free then won't bother actually telling anyone about them as always. Also so there's an eyelash lady who pops up from time to time who did a story time about some influencer wanting free lashes and idk why but even if it's not true I instantly thought of Eden and wouldn't put it past her to actually be messaging small businesses and begging for stuff

laurenisabelsings she's not really a queen supporting small businesses though is she. Because she won't be paying for them she'll expect them free then won't bother actually telling anyone about them as always. Also so there's an eyelash lady who pops up from time to time who did a story time about some influencer wanting free lashes and idk why but even if it's not true I instantly thought of Eden and wouldn't put it past her to actually be messaging small businesses and begging for stuff
I wouldn't considering she felt entitled enough to ask unicorn cosmetics for more.

I wouldn't considering she felt entitled enough to ask unicorn cosmetics for more.
Although I'm quite curious to know if she had the mink or faux mink ones as she never said in her video and even though I'm against using mink I don't half hope she got the mink ones because then it just proves what a hypocrite she is with this no meat diet she's trying to convince everyone she's on

Although I'm quite curious to know if she had the mink or faux mink ones as she never said in her video and even though I'm against using mink I don't half hope she got the mink ones because then it just proves what a hypocrite she is with this no meat diet she's trying to convince everyone she's on
I don't even believe she's stopped eating meat she went to a restaurant with miah and two other girls and asked for a steak for the table to share and all 3 girls she was with said they didn't want steak. It was for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.