Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was keeping an eye on a comment about madi and it's been deleted by PLT too
Screenshot your comments so I can repost them if they’re deleted. Plt want to play that game too rather than look into who they collab with…

Reactions: 3
It wasn't my comment I was just reading it. Becca posted it on page 8. It had about 10
Comments last I checked now it's gone.
I noticed this morning, I had commented with a shocked emoji and my comment was still there but not as a reply any more. Now that’s gone as well

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just a thought but could it be that maybe police or social services has had to become involved with the maddi thing. Just seems a little odd that even on Plt things are being removed about that situation but other things haven't.

Reactions: 4
I've just screenshot a few comments incase PLT also delete.
Won't upload them here yet as it shows usernames and (I assume) real photos

It's so wrong of PLT to be deleting comments. They have no ethics whatsoever

Reactions: 1
Just a thought but could it be that maybe police or social services has had to become involved with the maddi thing. Just seems a little odd that even on Plt things are being removed about that situation but other things haven't.
Not sure if the comments maybe been reported & removed?

Not to go all Karen on the situation but in the PLT podcast they asked what she would be doing if tiktok didn’t exist and she replied “serving life in jail for stalking my ex” …

Could you imagine the uproar it would cause if a man came on the podcast and said the same thing? People would be going to town on him.. So why is Eden any different? Like the other person said, it’s just odd.
I was thinking the exact same!! It would be a complete other story, he'd be torn apart!

Eden saying on her story to PLT in the podcast how she wants to collaborate in the future with them… Yeah right, especially after the comments they’ve received about Eden😳😂

Eden saying on her story to PLT in the podcast how she wants to collaborate in the future with them… Yeah right, especially after the comments they’ve received about Eden😳😂
Unfortunately I genuinely think that was probably the plan for PLT too, hopefully they reconsider

What can Eden really bring to PLT? Neon green. Have everyone marching round as if they are wearing high vis builders gear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After her reading PLT's comments on her,she will defo be urgently trying to contact them to get them deleted.I hope PLT open their eyes to how much people don't like her, and funk her off.We need to be getting some good comments in guys,she doesn't deserve a bleeping platform.The words from her mouth "I deserve a blue tick",are still ringing in my brain😡
My comment on the PLT post got loads of likes but got deleted...So I've posted it again lol

😮😮well the truth has finally come out!

I hope these upload in the correct order, I was doing it quickly before she deleted the story🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
😮😮well the truth has finally come out!

I hope these upload in the correct order, I was doing it quickly before she deleted the story🤦🏼‍♀️
Her response was SO rude. This doesn’t clear anything up. Eden started all of this

Reactions: 9
We all know Freya wouldn’t of piped up if Eden hadn’t been given this amazing opportunity with PLT.. none of them can stand the bleeping truth about their rat of a sister Eden. Of course Freya is going to stand up for her and say how she’s her best friend. Like bore off Freya no one cares. Basically just ratted out Madi for pretending to self harm when she bleeping isn’t. Absolute disgrace of a family

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.