Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they’re visibly injured by it which is why she’s not going live too?

Reactions: 8
Absolutely rolled up can you imagine the atmosphere in the shed this morning.
little Lloyd stomping around the place all upset and angry it’s been leaked and the giant desperate to get out to a garden centre or pets at home yet she hasn’t got anyone to drive her!
TAXI……. Do they allow crappy little dogs on board these days? 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cue the posts about how much she misses her big sister yazzy now she needs someone to drive her round to homesense and the garden centres 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How they gonna drive to France for their Disneyland trip?

If it is true, he really is as scummy as that family and deserves each and every repercussion that comes his way.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How they gonna drive to France for their Disneyland trip?

If it is true, he really is as scummy as that family and deserves each and every repercussion that comes his way.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they’d hoped it wouldn’t get out and he’d of carried on driving even whilst banned 💀

Reactions: 10
Thought I'd do the honour of putting together The Harvz Christmas Playlist for them to listen to whilst they tuck into their caviar....

1. Driving Home for Christmas by Chris Rea
2. Locked up by Akon
3. Because I Got High by Afroman
4. Shut Up and Drive by Rihanna
5. Highway to Hell by ACDC
6. Daddy's Car by The Cardigans
7. Get on the Bus by Destiny's Child
8. The Wheels on The Bus. A classic for the kids.
9. Sound of Da Police by KRS ONE
10. D-I-V-O-R-C-E by Tammy Wynette

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Can some one photoshop Lloyd in one of those electric toy cars and extra points for Eden Please

ETA EVEN BETTER
I FOUND THIS
Cba to crop cos I’m hungover but also still got my licence cos I’m not a head ;)

IMG_0380.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TW ❗

Wow, although it doesn’t surprise me I’m sickened. I loathe drink drivers with a passion, one day I was playing tag with my friend in primary school and the next day we were summoned to assembly to be told our friend would not be returning, she did not pass away but she became paralysed and severely brain damaged, relying on machine, tube feeds and unable to communicate all thanks to an idiot who got behind the wheel pissed ! I remember bringing it up with my mum when I was a teenager and she said the man responsible got 3 years in prison ! bleeping scum ! 😡 I was about 8 when it happened and I’m in my 4th decade now but I still remember that assembly like it was yesterday. I just hope no one else was affected.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
TW ❗

Wow, although it doesn’t surprise me I’m sickened. I loathe drink drivers with a passion, one day I was playing tag with my friend in primary school and the next day we were summoned to assembly to be told our friend would not be returning, she did not pass away but she became paralysed and severely brain damaged, relying on machine, tube feeds and unable to communicate all thanks to an idiot who got behind the wheel pissed ! I remember bringing it up with my mum when I was a teenager and she said the man responsible got 3 years in prison ! bleeping scum ! 😡 I was about 8 when it happened and I’m in my 4th decade now but I still remember that assembly like it was yesterday. I just hope no one else was affected.
Drink drivers get the worst sentences for killing someone it infuriates me

Reactions: 17
Wowwwww I nearly spat my tea when I read this this morning!
We’ve all called him out multiple times on his irresponsible driving whether it be phone/drunk or high. We can only hope nobody else was hurt as a result of his selfish actions. He’s awful and so is she for allowing it to carry on as long as it did!
Looking forward to seeing little legs on the National Express from now on! One less awful irresponsible selfish driver on the roads🎉🥳🍾🎁

Reactions: 10
TW ❗

I don’t drink anymore, but even when I used to drink I would be the person who made sure everyone got home, and/or would volunteer to be the non drinker if we were out in the sticks and couldn’t get taxis (which is true for where I grew up). I hate shepherding drunk people and have been known to pull the ‘if you don’t get in the car by the count of 5 you’re not getting a lift’ 😂(the day I did it to 3 of my bosses was a personal favourite. They looked terrified 😇) but I would never ever leave someone, or risk someone driving when they shouldn’t be. Should be common bleeping sense. It’s one thing that the vast majority of us seem to have a story about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My dad was killed by a drink driver when i was 17 months old on boxing day i have zero memories of him so if and i use if lightly as he no doubt did then he is scum of the earth & so is she for enabling & condoning his behaviours

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.