Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna need to learn to drive if he gets his license taken away. They’ll regret moving to the ‘country’. Wonder if she’ll have to move
I honestly doubt she’s got the spare money to drive now a days, lessons are expensive and we know they’re both skintooo 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope the doggies weren’t in the car, we all know how she doesn’t like to strap them in

Reactions: 8
Sorry to be the square of the group, but I hope this doesn’t go further than here until the information is more organically available… would hate to see any repercussions for our source xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I was hoping Yaz would go live and someone would comment it and we would see her face drop when she realised the news is out and runs to tattle

• Haha
Wow what a catch up over my morning coffee just now!
Honestly if the silly little boy has been arrested then brilliant it’s about time!
ive lost count the amount of times I’d seen him behind the wheel using his phone but to be drink driving I really hope they throw the book at him and just hope he wasn’t involved in an accident at all which could have dragged innocent people into his mess of a life.

Reactions: 16
Yep it’s true, I’ve asked questions on both Lloyd and edens videos and been swiftly blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yep it’s true, I’ve asked questions on both Lloyd and edens videos and been swiftly blocked 😂
the fact you got blocked would point towards it being true then……..
If it was made up then surely they would reply and deny it all.
silence is golden!
well done for asking the question though! 👏🏼

Reactions: 16
silence is golden!
absolutely! Its defo true.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh 😂😂 my adhd (real, not paid for) ass can’t sit through films so a lot of references go right over my head 🫠
Just to say - the ‘lol’ at the end wasn’t me laughing at you, I thought it sounded arsey without it that’s all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
silence is golden!
Yes definitely! And we all know Lloydy little legs loves an argument with women so not like his to pass up a chance like that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oooooh duck this is huge 😂😂

It was only a matter of time. We’ve seen him driving pissed/stoned/on his phone so many times! How is poor Eedy gonna get to Homesense to sniff candles now 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the police have probably been waiting for the right time to make the move on him. The amount it’s been brought up about his wreckless driving I’m pretty sure there would have been reports made.

Reactions: 11
Sorry to be the square of the group, but I hope this doesn’t go further than here until the information is more organically available… would hate to see any repercussions for our source xx
I was just going to say this. As much as I’m here for the piping hot tea and it’s is fantastic news, IMO it shouldn’t have been leaked until the info was easily available. They could easily work out who has accessed this info 🙈 (I’m speaking on experience here…)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was just going to say this. As much as I’m here for the piping hot tea and it’s is fantastic news, IMO it shouldn’t have been leaked until the info was easily available. They could easily work out who has accessed this info 🙈 (I’m speaking on experience here…)
I was thinking about this, police officers go home and talk about their days all of the time.

and if it was someone generally working in the force there could be a number of people who worked on it, or people could just be having general chit chat on it.

Unless someone’s physically logged into a system and made a record of themselves I think they’ll be okay

Reactions: 15
That family really is a tit show! Love that the real Eden lloyed and yaz are all getting the karmas they well and truly deserve! Nice slice of humble pie for the tramps It’s a shame Lloyds “massive” wallet can’t help him wile in handcuffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unless someone’s physically logged into a system and made a record of themselves I think they’ll be okay
That’s the bit I’d be worried about. I hope the OP hasn’t done that.

Of course people talk about their day etc, I’ve done it loads, it’s the accessing of systems I’d be worried about. I know I might sound like I’m being paranoid but I’ve seen first hand what can happen if people are accessing information that they’re not supposed to.

Im aware I’m being a killjoy, so I’ll shut up now 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.