Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they’d be making it their whole personality if they were. Was it before Christmas?
I don’t think they said a date? Just that they would be seeing the Christmas parade .. which apparently runs from November 11th to January 7th. Poor Zoe who’s probably kept in the outdoor container (previously known as Lash Empire HQ) will be brought inside to babysit the dogs.

Also definitely only two inches height difference between them, she bends down to give him a birthday bj and ends up sucking his moobs - I made myself feel ill 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This might be random, but how tit is her nail tech! Very rarely do I have one come off in between sets yet she has hers done and within a week she's missing loads 🙄
She’s so ratchet isn’t she! I get my nails done every 4 weeks and in two years I’ve been going to my current tech I’ve never lost a single nail. She claims she’s skint but how can she be with new nails every week or so, new extensions, 1509 new Christmas decs. None of it makes sense

Reactions: 9
She’s so ratchet isn’t she! I get my nails done every 4 weeks and in two years I’ve been going to my current tech I’ve never lost a single nail. She claims she’s skint but how can she be with new nails every week or so, new extensions, 1509 new Christmas decs. None of it makes sense
Lil legs has a secret only fans account- Only Gnomes - I reckon they cos play at David & Goliath

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From the comments on Lloyds DJing video he’s apparently on another line up late December

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like my video sums up recent events

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I seen this advert and got confused because the way she's captioned it, to me it looks life it's an advert with Maybelline but I can't think for one second that Maybelline would send out product in a pink jiffy bag... So what I think she's done is an advert with tiktok shop and is trying to pass it off as a Maybelline advert 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its the adhd babes 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t get up but can still set her phone to record 🥱
Such bullshit from Eden again.
Idk what I do if it's related to something (haven't been tested) but sometimes I will just completely and entirely zone out, everything becomes silent and I'm just staring at one point, by the time I've snapped out of it a few hours have passed. It's so disorienting and I could not begin to tell you where my phone is as I have no idea. If I set up my phone to record it, my phone battery would die because of how long I've zoned out for

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she’s just done an ad with estrid razors, do they not background check the people they pay to advertise their stuff

Reactions: 6
Posted 40 mins ago and only 400 likes that’s tragic
---
For me it’s how she thinks she’s the funniest person in existence, how she got so angry when Lloyd said he was funnier.

Her humour is literally a mix of being crude and dad jokes. Whilst doing voiceovers sat on the toilet and insisting on telling us she’s on the toilet. Wow Eden you must be the only person in the world to use your phone on the toilet.
Her humour is the same as a 5 year olds always joking about poo etc

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why’s she filmed herself getting in and out of the drivers side of the car on that ad?! I’m sure it’s not the camera being flipped.

Reactions: 3
Posted 40 mins ago and only 400 likes that’s tragic
---

Her humour is the same as a 5 year olds always joking about poo etc
weird that she’s posted about a razor when it Was only the other week that she was raving about that laser hair removal device.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry… burnout? I’m currently working 1 full time job, a part time job, studying a uni course and a professional course whilst going through a court case.. I have adhd and I am BREAKING at the seams.. she doesn’t know the meaning of burnout!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.