Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she means she paid 4 separate electricity bills, I think she means she paid for peoples bills. Babe yours and little legs own leccy bill doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Again with the mother comments.
You can sit online and write comments without neglecting your children eben.
She constantly reduces people down to two things - whether they’re a mother and whether they're pretty. It’s so so strange
---
Oh, also - that person she’s doxxed…I remember seeing her name. I’ve only ever seen comments regarding Eden being a racist POS.
So, perhaps Eden should take that onboard.
It makes me laugh when she does this making out she’s investigated them when really they’re sat on a public profile showing their face and name 😂 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Shows receipts for from accounts she doesn’t ever reply to? 🤣 shes so thick if she believes her own lies. Not hard to make a fake account and message yourself hun. So preplanned

Not any of the ones that went to her wedding then no.... gk Barry?
nahhh too jealous of grace. She’ll be blacklisted now cause she’s in the big leagues and rumoured to be dating Chris Hughes. Grace left her bestie Eedy behind ✨

Reactions: 19
No mention of super fraud sophiena then as they were definitely ‘besties’ at one point but we all know Soph soon moved on and latched onto someone else to make some extra cash! 🧐

Reactions: 11
Charlotte being on there is interesting since people have been saying on the Casper accounts that her husband has been liking comments of people calling Eden out

• Haha
I’ll never not find it funny that Poppy and Jay pretended they’d got the wrong date for her wedding.
---
nahhh too jealous of grace. She’ll be blacklisted now cause she’s in the big leagues and rumoured to be dating Chris Hughes. Grace left her bestie Eedy behind ✨
Grace also left it in her podcast when one of her guests (can’t remember his name) said she had Eden on the pod so means she’ll have anyone on.

It’s definitely an obvious snub because Issy got mentioned and she’s close with Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Charlotte being on there is interesting since people have been saying on the Casper accounts that her husband has been liking comments of people calling Eden out
I don’t think Eden knows this else Charlotte would 100% be blacklisted. He liked some of an account I had too, so once is an accident but he’s definitely intentionally liking them
---
GK Barry will have been told to distance herself for sure.

Eden loves slagging off other influencers because she values them based on whether they’ve defended her or not during one of her thousand fuckups. Just another example of her only having people in her life who serve her in some way. Like she’d ever leave Lloyds side to go for a drink or food with any of these so called friends

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I bet hollijo is crying into her Eden pillow right now because she didn't get a mention 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.