Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
i promise i’m not having anyone on, i can’t say much without revealing who i am if the person who told me finds out and i don’t want them getting the sack😂 but i saw the mugshot n all. are we surprised though😅🫣
---
and his legal name is lloyd hulme not sonny harrison like he tries to say
Thank you for your service, finally something to discuss that isn’t Sof 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

arsmhg

She’ll drop him like a sack of potatoes if he looses his license, he’ll be no good to her anymore

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Look at these two kiss arses 😂
The same Caroline flack that Eden laughed at not long after her death? 'What in the Caroline flack?'
we don't forget. And Eden won't get sympathy just like she didn't give any to Caroline. Sorry Yorkshire leech, not today

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
This! Also I think they are skint so I bet that they just pretend to shop but don’t buy anything.. just for ‘content’ oh apart from 3 40p brainlickers and a cheap version of red bull afterwards. #driedup 😂😂
The constant meals out have definitely slowed down

• Haha
Reactions: 18

dizzydummy

VIP Member
the police would have been asking little legs if they wanted to call his parents or an adult in charge he’s so tiny.
perhaps he will end up in juvenile court for all this? 🤭😂

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
The last couple of pages have had me howling 😂😂😂 they are giving Amber Heards "my dog stepped on a bee 😖" vibes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member

Hope that works
Thanks I literally just found it. Dirty dirty girl she is 🤣🤣
---
One thing I've taken away from the whole Eden/Dan Spragg/Yaz/Dan Spragg/Eden/Lloyd/Yaz/Lloyd/Yaz/Sofs babydaddyy, as long as you're skinny and reasonable pretty, it doesn't matter if you have shit chunks in your knickers and in your vag, or if your Bv is so bad it can be smelt from the end of the road, being skinny will get you laid, attention from everybody and a (deluded) loyal following.

I'd rather be a fat, celibate, crusty old spinster

• Haha

queencoco

Chatty Member
I don’t wanna ever hear about his fat wallet again, after he clearly cannot even afford a cab home…

• Haha

Ameliaarosexo

This is meant with no hate/bad intentions but I must have seen 7/8 videos on this situation now.. I can’t stand Eden & Lloyd as much as the rest of you guys but can’t help but think that the poster of this “alleged” incident really hasn’t taken into consideration the potential consequences… it’s everywhere I look now 😬
It wasn’t even the poster who found it out theirselves it was their friend who’s in the police. I love gossip but I wouldn’t risk my friends job over it 😂😭

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Casper
Please find that clip of Lloyd running around with his arms in the air and stitch it with this screenshot
Howling at the image of Lloyd running and resisting arrest and then the copper just lifting him up like a child and going “shhh now you’re just tired”
I doubt it’s even true 😂😂😂😂
IMG_0400.jpeg

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I’m thinking a few more ads that she has to post contractually but comments go off and on, then a post with the kids or sisters to try and grasp some sympathy, with a montage of looking out of the window or walking the dogs in the field with moody music then before long back to normal without comment

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I think Eden is a massive bitch for always adding in ‘I miss you so so much’ on Yaz posts. Stop making her feel bad for living a few hours away with her family. After all Eden you don’t do fuck all any day if the week so go up and see her? Get a train and go be with your sister on her bday? Stop putting Yaz in a position where she feels guilty
never understood this behaviour from the worlds best auntie Eden.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
This is meant with no hate/bad intentions but I must have seen 7/8 videos on this situation now.. I can’t stand Eden & Lloyd as much as the rest of you guys but can’t help but think that the poster of this “alleged” incident really hasn’t taken into consideration the potential consequences… it’s everywhere I look now 😬

• Heart

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
My bets on the sob story will be he’s severely depressed because of the trolling and something like he actually crashed into a wall because he just wanted to end it all - there will be no mention of alcohol. I am very big on mental health, men’s mental health in particular is very important to me because of person issues within my family so I will be absolutely livid if there’s a fake mental health story