Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
I 100% think it’s true. Plus I’m sure Eden would have messaged the creator who made a video saying Lloyd has been arrested for drink driving. But she hasn’t. It’s all over TikTok and she’s not addressing it. They have literally lost everything. Their management, brand deals, pos cast
And now the car will be gone as he will not be driving for at least a year depending how fast/over the limit he was. Could be 3 years but they are also going to have a big old fine. Maybe even community service. Oh dear!
That’s what you get driving under the influence of drink/drugs. They think they are celebrities and can get away with it.
Did someone say he crashed the car? If he has I wonder was it in to another moving car? Or was it a parked car,? A tree? I hope it wasn’t a car with people in there 🥺

Reactions: 17

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
yeah someone posted on here that they had a friend who knew, but would lost their job if they went into more detail. But they claimed to have seen the mugshot and swore its true and it will all come out.
I think it was said on this thread thay the person who shared the info on here has been a member a while and not known for causing shit for no reason (ie they’re a reliable source)

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I feel like they’d be making it their whole personality if they were. Was it before Christmas?
I don’t think they said a date? Just that they would be seeing the Christmas parade .. which apparently runs from November 11th to January 7th. Poor Zoe who’s probably kept in the outdoor container (previously known as Lash Empire HQ) will be brought inside to babysit the dogs.

Also definitely only two inches height difference between them, she bends down to give him a birthday bj and ends up sucking his moobs - I made myself feel ill 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of shit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?
1) Green. Only because she now thinks she owns the colour green.
2) Earl Grey. The OG Cunt Dog. she started her obsession and also was the cause of having to sit through that awful “day on the life of chai” video.
3) “I do”
4) the same amount of self diagnosed illnesses, so about 600
5) The eyelash brand of course. Nicking the logo from Lush, the worst launch in history, no social media marketing, lashes from Alibaba which are both vegan and non vegan, not being arsed to send out packages
6) the same amount of teeth, so 600
7) opened a tiktok account

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’m friends with Chais mums cousin twice removed’s neighbours local corner shop owner and I was informed that the brake wires were cut by God cos he hates Eben.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Wow what a catch up over my morning coffee just now!
Honestly if the silly little boy has been arrested then brilliant it’s about time!
ive lost count the amount of times I’d seen him behind the wheel using his phone but to be drink driving I really hope they throw the book at him and just hope he wasn’t involved in an accident at all which could have dragged innocent people into his mess of a life.

user726

VIP Member
The crying selfie. Sof is doing the attention seeking behaviour as the Harvey clan
They all deserve each other
Yeah shit like this pisses me off. Either tell us the story, or shut the fuck up about it. It’s just giving *checking into a hospital* ‘ message me babe’ vibes

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The constant meals out have definitely slowed down
im loving the fact That it’s obv their so skint, probably trying to scrape money together for the rent

also has she not put out a podcast this week? Wow. Cosnsitency is key. This is why her lash empire won’t ever take off.

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I’m bored of this shit with sof now, either say what’s going on or stop making tiktoks about how broken you are, it’s just an engagement tactic just gets more likes more ‘you’re worth more than this, babe’ comments. So I cba either tell the story or fuck off

zyxwvu

VIP Member
My cousin's neighbour's hamster told me that the Christmas Caviar was in the car and it's been written off too. Christmas is ruined.

• Haha

StreakyBacon

Cue the posts about how much she misses her big sister yazzy now she needs someone to drive her round to homesense and the garden centres 🤣

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Part of me wonders if they are using this as a point how false information can be created and shared online? Probably not but I keep thinking they are trolling everyone.

ginge2804

VIP Member
About a month after I left my daughters dad, someone I considered to be a close friend started messaging him and arranging to meet him. It broke me, I cried for days. I didn’t even have feelings for my ex at that point as we didn’t get on long before we split up, but the thought that someone I trusted, who had listened to me when I’d been having issues with him, who’s daughter I’d babysat for would do that to me. And it makes you question whether that friendship was even real or if they always had an interest in him. So I don’t think it matters if they were together or not, it still hurts

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Actually what happened was Chai went rabid and attacked him while he was racing to buy 12 year olds some burgers at Five Guys. I know it’s true because my brother’s friend’s son’s best friend was the 12 year old

• Haha
  • Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I think it would make perfect sense because if he was taken in, she’d be by herself then. At home. Alone. She wouldn’t be able to cope. Unless he told his parents etc I’m sure she’d have to be the one informing them? I don’t think she’d be able to carry on posting just as usual because I imagine she’s probably been crying etc and wouldn’t really be able to hide that in her videos. I know she loves attention and would love the “you ok babe you look upset” comments but in this case, it reflects poorly on both of them considering she has filmed him a few times having drinks then driving again.

I don’t reckon she’ll break up with him though. If it is true and they do address, they’ll spin it into some victim shit as always.
She absolutely wouldn’t leave him, she won’t even be considering it. It’s her an him against the world, Bonnie and Clyde 😂
She’s so dependent he could kill someone and she’d say it was their own fault