Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

echoooo

yaz and freya still don’t follow each other on insta and lovely lee follows freya but not eden and lloyd loooool.. this flippin family film themselves shitting but not the interesting stuff, can you please spill the ☕

also bet yaz is crying into her pillow that her best friend in the whole wide world lloyd hasn’t said happy birthday on insta aww my heart bleeds

Reactions: 18

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Sof said that her daughter was waiting for her dad to come pick her up but he was with Yaz. Or something along those lines

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

hlw

Two days straight Christmas decoration shopping. It’s giving unemployed
I can’t believe how unemployed and bored they must be to have gone shopping for Christmas decorations 500 times by the 15th of November 😫 but social media is a REAL and HARD job ???

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
That fluff will be unusable after those little pissbags have been in it.

And this is pure bitchiness, I know, but….Eden really should have held out for a guy that’s a bit more compatible with her build. I can’t imagine spending my life with someone who looks like a toddler when stood next to me.

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
I think her total silence makes complete sense if it’s true.
She knows she’s on thin ice, she knows any videos she posts/lives she does will lead to an influx of comments about it and she knows she can’t help but bite in retaliation to said comments, she’s been told to stay quiet until it’s ‘blown over’ and they’ve got a solid cover story.

I honestly think if she was pregnant she’d be posting her usual pregnancy bating videos to up the engagement so that when she announces everyone says ‘omg I knew it’

ololo

VIP Member
My suggested search on TikTok was just ‘Eden and Lloyd arrested’ best believe I RAN here

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
omg if she did 500 videos of her halloween make up, imagine how many bloody videos we'd get if there was a positive pregnancy test. she'd definitely do the transition one where it'd pop out of her mouth like the can of red bull, grotty cow.
telling everyone she has a deal with mamas and papas until they come out and say they’ve never worked with her and then she’ll choose to be embarrassed.

On a petty level, if she beats me to the pregnancy I’ll have to do a shit on her doorstep.

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
So today was the ‘annual Christmas photoshoot’, for a couple who has been together since 2021… so the second year not annual hun
---
Also is the amount of fluff not so dangerous if any of the dogs ate it??? Lots eat that shit and can be deadly… she thinks of nothing honestly, she wouldn’t care if they passed she’d be buying an new one to replace asap

Last edited:
  • Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Who knows! 🤷🏼‍♀️
But the fact they’ve both turned off comments and gone to ground seems odd to me.
little legs would surely be all over the accusations if it was false.
He would be strutting around in the jacket with all the pockets kicking off and threatening people like the silly boy he is! 🥴😂

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
TW ❗

Wow, although it doesn’t surprise me I’m sickened. I loathe drink drivers with a passion, one day I was playing tag with my friend in primary school and the next day we were summoned to assembly to be told our friend would not be returning, she did not pass away but she became paralysed and severely brain damaged, relying on machine, tube feeds and unable to communicate all thanks to an idiot who got behind the wheel pissed ! I remember bringing it up with my mum when I was a teenager and she said the man responsible got 3 years in prison ! Fucking scum ! 😡 I was about 8 when it happened and I’m in my 4th decade now but I still remember that assembly like it was yesterday. I just hope no one else was affected.
Drink drivers get the worst sentences for killing someone it infuriates me

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Watched the “cleaning” videos….

1) who the fuck puts highly poisonous unstoppables in their cushions? Absolute idiots.

2) who puts a dust pan and brush in the sink …. Ever!!!!

3) her dishwasher smells of garlic- well you ain’t scraped or rinsed the plates have you

I’m astounded by the level of stupidity here. This woman (yes woman ! She’s married don’t you know!) so no excuses, hasn’t a clue. They are scummy lazy people. Oh and …

4) Lloyd has allergies … no you dirty dusty mutt, he has allergies to dust. So try cleaning and wiping the sides more than once a month.

Honestly they are soooo dirty 🫠 her standards are abysmal, and he needs to grow a pair and pull her and himself to get up to scratch. It’s not like they have kids, work, have commitments, it’s all there in that two bed hovel and it must stink.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
They really are a sad pair of fucks. They don’t have Christmas fever, they are just bored shitless.

Also Eden you didn’t need to dress up as a snowman to go Christmas shopping.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It's almost like too good to be true. He's been doing this for ages, and he actually got caught?! Amazing if true, it's like the universe is finally getting it right.

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAGS ALL ROUND

KARMA, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon..........

• Haha

LaLaLayla

My favourite thing is people commenting on it that you can buy it cheaper in Superdrug, goodbye commission 😂😂

• Haha