Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppetta83

VIP Member

This has just been posted, coincidentally the comment she’s referring to is saying “did I read somewhere Edens pregnant” could this video by Taylor have been made so now we all start talking about that instead of Lloyd being arrested 🤣🤣🤣
God doesn’t she go on! It took her half the video to get to the point, of which, she is drawing more attention to.

But Eden is always pregnancy baiting, so she’s going to get comments about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Probably being so quiet because they're busy packing up the shed and moving back to mammys so they can afford a semi decent solicitor for little hemmerhoid

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Oh here we go, Eden made lloyd sit up on his knees while she’s sat on her ass to make him appear the same height.. seriously 😂😂
this gave me a flashback, didn’t Lloyd use this photographer to make out he had a high level Ellesse modelling campaign or something but it was all very unofficial 🤣

• Haha

welshlass87

VIP Member
She’s trying to add infertility to her list of things wrong now. I’m disgusted. As someone who’s had horrendous miscarriages, inability to conceive and the heart ache I endured to get pregnant with my babies honestly. And the fact she’s lying about SA & R and making jokes about it I’ve got PTSD from those things happening to me and the lies can literally roll off of her tongue. She’s absolutely disgusting. Why can’t she just fuck off

• Heart
  • Sad

ghostguy

VIP Member
I personally never want her back online, she's an embarrassment to her family and one of the most toxic influencers there is. Good riddance 👋🏻

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Why would she admit her card got declined?

And at her big age to be having her mum manage her finances?! Choosing to be embarrassed

Also why couldn’t Lloyd pay? Sorry is he 35 without his own money?

I can genuinely see these two moving back to Don Carla and Beethovens soon under the pretends of saving for a deposit.

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
If you look on her TikTok there’s one where she captioned it something like haha #rat and yesterday there was a comment saying I hope you’re keeping quiet for the sake of the kids and not because you’ve been paid off, the comment has now gone but the same person has put ‘deleting my comment says it all you’ve been paid off’ so yeah I’m just assuming like 😂 but bit dodgy to delete a comment about it
Sof was on live yesterday, someone commented that Yaz and Hollie were laughing about the situation and that Yaz said she didn’t do anything to hurt Sof’s kids. Sof then said don’t wind me up because I’ll end up saying exactly what she’s put us through for the last month

• Wow
  • Sad

ginge2804

VIP Member
I wonder how she’ll try and make herself the victim this time
I think the previous poster saying it will be an addiction story might be the way she goes with it.

‘Lloyd has been struggling with his addiction for a while now and I’ve had to take some time away because supporting him has really affected my mental health’

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Just had a telephone call from hello fresh, wanted some feedback and to offer me a discount. I was like ‘let me stop you there. It’s doesn’t matter what discount you offer, I will not spend my money with a company that funds such a problematic creator etc etc’

• Haha
  • Heart

redfoxbaby

Few highlights from her insta Q&A🤢🤢🤢including lying about paying electricity bills for people, graphic detail of her period and how she has piles🤢finished off with some Doxxing!!
Why did she leave her phone in the shop?! Asif such a stupid little detail but obviously a lie, put it in your bag/pocket if it isn't already there. You're not just going to leave it on a shop shelf are you 🤣 also who the fuck wants a hug when they're having a panic attack? Especially one from the green giant, I already can't breathe I don't need you smothering me as well. Such a pointless lie I really don't get it

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
I think if it was false she would have posted a video of her in the car and Lloydy boy driving by now to prove everyone wrong, Maybe she’s drumming up speculation and hoping for all the “Eden we miss you” comments, expecting a massive welcome back when she finally returns. When in reality no one gives a shit if she came back or not 😂 we just want to know if karma has worked her magic or not

• Haha

howrude80

I can just imagine the scene! Eden rushed to the police station “but don’t you know who we are”!! 😩😂

• Haha