Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debas

VIP Member
Im not here too kill any vibes or be boring about the arrest etc however my husband is in the police and I’ve never seen any mugshots of the people he’s dealt with or he never says anything to me. If he works from home he’s gotta go in a separate room for his meetings as well as having his camera on so Sargent can see it’s only him in the room.
If the person who posted it here is telling the truth and it’s suddenly got leaked all over tt they’ll be facing serious punishment as well as the officer who has shared the info and shown a mug shot if it comes down to it. I hope it’s true to get a drink driver off the road but tbh it’s wrong to come on here make such a broad statement which can have serious repercussions for their friends career
I do not work for the police. I do know for a fact they have open plan offices (with restricted access) they don't have guards or Sheilds around computers they may be working on. They do talk about 'work' in breakout areas and in little huddles. Like I said there is restricted access to these areas but lots of civvies work along side them so its not extraordinary to hear such things about locals especially if its something shocking or about someone known in the area.

Reactions: 20

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I think she will come back with devastating news (a big fat lie) to over shadow Lloyds arrest. She’s a raging narc and I wouldn’t put it past her.

PoolPatrol

This is meant with no hate/bad intentions but I must have seen 7/8 videos on this situation now.. I can’t stand Eden & Lloyd as much as the rest of you guys but can’t help but think that the poster of this “alleged” incident really hasn’t taken into consideration the potential consequences… it’s everywhere I look now 😬
Whatever happens Eden and Lloyd are vicious. IF this has really come from a currently employed Police Officer then I can't help but think it'll end really badly for them. E & L will not let this info being leaked slide.

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Comments about the arrest still not deleted off either of their Instagrams!

Also why does LLs insta say "self claimed chef" surely its self PROCLAIMED 🙄

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Can we confirm the poster of said info isn’t gagged and trapped in Carla’s basement being tortured by them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Thank you so much for the feedback, we will forward it to the responsible team at Estrid.

It is very important to us that the people we work with reflect our company values, so we will make sure to review this.

Best,
Nikki
Customer Experience team

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I love how she specified that Lloyd would not be wearing an elf outfit. Probably refused after being rinsed by the entire internet and in the group chat.

Also the hair extensions are out already, so what was that a whole month they were in?! Also definitely Eden logic to have her extensions out and rock a fried orange bob to a photoshoot.

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
She posted the answer to those questions at midnight - changing your tampon 4 times in a day isn’t a lot?!
Sorry, nearly 4 times. How do you nearly change a tampon???
As someone with heavy periods, I change my pad every 30 mins the majority of my week long period and hope for the best that I dont flood (which I usually do) when I stand up! She needs to research into heavy periods more if she wants to get them kinda girlie's to feel sorry for her... changing her tampon only 4 times would be a dream for someone like me!

ghostguy

VIP Member
He crashed into a tree. It's true, I was the tree

Lloyd is also a brilliant DJ. Signed - the wall

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I didn’t fully believe the crash story until tonight. Yaz was doing a TikTok shop and there were loads of comments about the crash, if it wasn’t true then obvs she would say so to shut everyone up. She had to ask Holly to messsge Freya to come and help mod, she said “my phones on do not disturb so if it gets too bad just send me a pineapple and I’ll come off” then later on she made a joke about Freya not being their real sister and she said to Holly “I’m just trying to give them something else to talk about instead” like she wants to change the subject of the crash speculation 😂

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She’s gonna need to learn to drive if he gets his license taken away. They’ll regret moving to the ‘country’. Wonder if she’ll have to move

• Haha
Part of me wonders if they are using this as a point how false information can be created and shared online? Probably not but I keep thinking they are trolling everyone.
If they were going to do this though I don’t know why they would plant the drink/drug driving story, as we all know he does actually do this and there are multiple clips of them being out at events/dinner where he will sink bottles of wine and beer and happily get behind the wheel!! Seems stupid to ‘make something up’ that is actually fact