Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video with her and her rat - the best way to start the day?
sorry, but the best way to start the day is not getting up, getting the dog from its crate, letting it out of the room, setting the camera up on the bedside cabinet, hopping in to bed and then calling the dog in to the room.
Maybe try getting outside with her in the fresh air with a cuppa, scruff

Reactions: 20
Why has she taken her extensions out already!! People keep them in for months, she literally pisses her money away

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine putting a full face of slap on at this time.
I’m like an hour away from starting my PM skin regime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
PLEASE tell me someone is recording. She’s just sat on live and said she tells Acer and Callie to “f*** off you ungrateful little c**t” after she’s spent hundreds on theme park tickets and they moan. She repeated it a few times too

• Wow
Reactions: 24
No because why has she just said that little man ‘bites out’ black hairs from her neck 😭😭😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why has she taken her extensions out already!! People keep them in for months, she literally pisses her money away
What a ridiculous amount of money spent for them to look the same as before, they always look tit but then she cuts them herself and ruins them.
Why bother spending the money, a great way when people are struggling to eat but she will talk about wasting £500 at least like it’s nothing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This 100%!!! It's not normal mun, she could be doing a random video and she'd still do a body check, I know she's got a banging body but ffs no need for it
She did this waitrose haul the other day with the most bizarre out of place turn to the side. Why would you do that if you're not checking?

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know what ‘cost of living’ means kill me now I’m done 😂😂
So she claims they budget but doesn’t know there’s a cost of living, but the bills have gone up…
Then says yeah my clothes are more expensive, she lives in bleeping cloud cookoo like do you follow nothing in the news or world. Then someone said you clearly don’t struggle cause you don’t know what it means and she’s pretending they are.
If you really struggled why has Little lloyd bought at £1500 coat/ parachute

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Okay so I never ever ever watched Eden in lockdown when she gained her followers (because she hasn't gained many in recent months has she) and watching this Waitrose haul I'm wondering, genuinely, has sne always been this annoying? The way she pronounces words and thinks she's funny. I find her to be just an all round annoying bleep.

Okay so I never ever ever watched Eden in lockdown when she gained her followers (because she hasn't gained many in recent months has she) and watching this Waitrose haul I'm wondering, genuinely, has sne always been this annoying? The way she pronounces words and thinks she's funny. I find her to be just an all round annoying bleep.
Yeah she's always been patronising and over the top. I think people just notice it more now that they're not desperate for human interaction like in lockdown.

Reactions: 5
Fuming she said she struggles with the cost of living. The whole family poverty bait to seem relatable and get attention. Not everyone is struggling!! Eden is benefitting off the vulnerable taking their gifts, taking advantage of small businesses by asking for their products. She’s a disgrace, got more money than sense and she needs to stop trying to seem like she struggles!

So she claims they budget but doesn’t know there’s a cost of living, but the bills have gone up…
Then says yeah my clothes are more expensive, she lives in bleeping cloud cookoo like do you follow nothing in the news or world. Then someone said you clearly don’t struggle cause you don’t know what it means and she’s pretending they are.
If you really struggled why has Little lloyd bought at £1500 coat/ parachute
Yep I was thinking the same thing I had to turn it off in the end because it was just the most stupid thing I watched haha!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but someone who can buy from Waitrose and afford lurpak is not struggling.. also the constant shopping hauls…

Reactions: 12
Its really quite sad as she clearly has a lot of money to spend - they could have easily paid for a wedding, put a deposit down on the house, travelled together, even a few staycations in the UK.

Instead they spend their spare time laying in, paying an excess amount of money on a glorified b&q shed, and taking trips to the big Asda

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.