Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he has his hand on her for balance because he’s on his tippy toes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They honestly think they are the ‘it’ power couple don’t they😂 The glasses and outfits and stance, yet he’s standing on his tip toes whilst she crouches.
So not bothered😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That third photo always kills me. How have they even managed that?? He’s clearly on a higher bit of grass but it’s like they’ve cut out her middle section then put her back together 😂
She’s got the front leg covering up how much of her back leg is bent down, plus he’s on tiptoes, he looks about 4ft 10 in the photo

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she’ll post a video of herself watching the funeral
I think she’s been banned hasn’t she? No doubt when she’s back it’ll be a flood of the usual shite from her. I love Lloyd. I love Chai. Here’s a crappy haul that’s secretly an ad. Montage of her crying.

Reactions: 5
Eden, wear a pair of pants you absolute woman... no one wants to see your bare ass cheeks walking through a shopping centre!

Reactions: 9
Eden, wear a pair of pants you absolute woman... no one wants to see your bare ass cheeks walking through a shopping centre!
Looks ridiculous. How hard would it be to just wear leggings instead or at least put on a little pencil skirt? Not even just her arse cheeks but she's literally walking around with her vag out 🤢

Reactions: 7
Not even any "first" comments 🧐
How embarrassing that he’s acting like that, and then she posts it for everyone to see that he’s shitting himself.
Honestly she does it to embarrass him even more than usual, when they break up the amount of stuff either side will say is goona hilarious.

I thought she had a contact at tiktok that could get her unbanned instantly?
bet she’sfuming that she can’t post any funeral content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.