Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden, Lloyd and potentially Don Carla got into an argument with her dad because he fed Lloyds chicken to the dogs and pretended he didn’t.

Lloyd threatened to leave. Paul got angry at Lloyd for the way he was speaking to Eden and Don Carla and told him it was strike 2 or 3 - indicating there had been arguments before.

I do actually think Lloyd is very aggressive and disrespectful. Baffles me why there would be arguments in her parents house anyway. They all love living in tit, had enough room to not be in each other’s way and didn’t have to share a bathroom.
Omg when was this??

I do actually think Lloyd is very aggressive and disrespectful. Baffles me why there would be arguments in her parents house anyway. They all love living in tit, had enough room to not be in each other’s way and didn’t have to share a bathroom.
Edens Dad is an alcoholic and so is Lloyd so I could imagine it would be a hostile environment.

Reactions: 16
It’s very sad that Eden hasn’t addressed these issues she has before getting in to a serious relationship with someone and following the same pattern.

Reactions: 3
Eden, Lloyd and potentially Don Carla got into an argument with her dad because he fed Lloyds chicken to the dogs and pretended he didn’t.

Lloyd threatened to leave. Paul got angry at Lloyd for the way he was speaking to Eden and Don Carla and told him it was strike 2 or 3 - indicating there had been arguments before.

Oh my god, how is he so comfortable? I’ve had much more severe issues with in-laws and kept it to myself for a quiet life, I certainly would never be beefing my bfs dad over chicken less than a year of being together

Reactions: 9
Oh my god, how is he so comfortable? I’ve had much more severe issues with in-laws and kept it to myself for a quiet life, I certainly would never be beefing my bfs dad over chicken less than a year of being together
Exactly, there's been some pretty big issues going on with my inlaws over the years and I've never once had an argument with them. He's such a disrespectful little rat.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, there's been some pretty big issues going on with my inlaws over the years and I've never once had an argument with them. He's such a disrespectful little rat.
I once had an argument with my partner’s gran and NEVER AGAIN cos the talking to I got from her 🫠😶😳 I felt horrendous for weeks afterwards and I’ve apologised about 8262627282 times (I was being a prick, I know that in hindsight 😂)

Wee Glaswegian gran shouting at you is no what you want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Christ. They all sound as bad as one another. The whole family seem to love drama. It was always too much too soon and so fake/over the top so early on. Her parents allowed a stranger to move in after eden had only known him for like two weeks, it was ridiculous. Lloyd clearly has no respect for anyone either and this just proves it.

Reactions: 10
I mean remember when he brought his decks to France?! 😂. I find that disrespectful. Sure if the holiday was a group of friends but not a family one. But he doesn’t care that the majority of people there don’t want to hear his tit tracks - on a holiday he didn’t pay anything towards.

Then he had an argument with Paul and was so rude. And this is just what we’ve seen. He’s such an awful rude and entitled person.

Reactions: 21
I mean remember when he brought his decks to France?! 😂. I find that disrespectful. Sure if the holiday was a group of friends but not a family one. But he doesn’t care that the majority of people there don’t want to hear his tit tracks - on a holiday he didn’t pay anything towards.

Then he had an argument with Paul and was so rude. And this is just what we’ve seen. He’s such an awful rude and entitled person.
Didn't he tell Paul his music taste was tit? Honestly, the audacity of that little mushroom head.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Didn't he tell Paul his music taste was tit? Honestly, the audacity of that little mushroom head.
Yeah I think he said Beethoven was tit.

A composer we still remember after almost 200 years. But you know that doesn’t compare to a gremlin who uses decks paid for by his girlfriend and dj’d at a total of two weddings this year … sure we’ll still be listening to Lloyd The Great in 2222 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I think he said Beethoven was tit.

A composer we still remember after almost 200 years. But you know that doesn’t compare to a gremlin who uses decks paid for by his girlfriend and dj’d at a total of two weddings this year … sure we’ll still be listening to Lloyd The Great in 2222 👍🏻
Don't forget that freestyle in his bobble hat too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah you can still see her profile but she’ll be banned from posting. Usually that’s what happens when her profile pic and blue tick vanish

How many times can you be banned before you’re permanently removed? Seems like she’s got more lives than a cat.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.