Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is just my opinion but if I was Eden instead of renting an expensive shed for 6 months I would go traveling, see some of the world, it's also better content then what she has produced lately. I'm a huge dog lover and I wish she would stop taking it everywhere like a bleeping handbag he may be small and cute but he is still a DOG. They are going to make the dog have serious separation anxiety. She should leave her home for a couple hours. Poor dog would probably enjoy the peace and quiet tbf. Having her constantly on you isn't fair. She clearly didn't do any research on that particular breed. It's small and cute and that's what matters to Eden. She actually bores me to death these days

Reactions: 23
How do more people not see through her honestly?! She contradicts herself DAILY. Ugh! She is the epitome of toxicity! I wish I could of got over my serious depression and suicidal thoughts overnight... she's so damaging, she really does not deserve a platform!
I've always thought Eden was the toxic one and Yaz wasn't so bad, but the more tiktoks I see the more I realise that Yaz is just as toxic if not more so, but she's more calculating and sly than Eden!!! Eden is just thick as tit, yaz definitely considers what she puts out there!

I don’t believe this photo requires words…

View attachment 1584947
Ps. Missed y’all - catching up now 💨
Look at Little Lad, doing a clothes haul from Adams! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now this is just my opinion but if I was Eden instead of renting an expensive shed for 6 months I would go traveling, see some of the world, it's also better content then what she has produced lately. I'm a huge dog lover and I wish she would stop taking it everywhere like a bleeping handbag he may be small and cute but he is still a DOG. They are going to make the dog have serious separation anxiety. She should leave her home for a couple hours. Poor dog would probably enjoy the peace and quiet tbf. Having her constantly on you isn't fair. She clearly didn't do any research on that particular breed. It's small and cute and that's what matters to Eden. She actually bores me to death these days
She wouldn’t do that. Too much chance of lloyd seeing pretty girls.
I’m calling it now she has a huge jealousy problem. I was with a narcissist and she’s showing tendencies. She’s manipulating and keeping Lloyd close. Slowly isolating him from friends and family.

One day he will leave and I wouldn’t be surprised if he spoke up about it. After all, he does like the lime light!

Reactions: 16
She wouldn’t do that. Too much chance of lloyd seeing pretty girls.
I’m calling it now she has a huge jealousy problem. I was with a narcissist and she’s showing tendencies. She’s manipulating and keeping Lloyd close. Slowly isolating him from friends and family.

One day he will leave and I wouldn’t be surprised if he spoke up about it. After all, he does like the lime light!
It seems pretty obvious to me she has a huge jealousy problem. She's obviously very possessive of little lad. To the point he insists on addressing every woman in his comments as "mate" which is so odd and a very clumsy attempt at making sure Eden doesn't hulk out at the mere concept that he has perceived another woman.

Reactions: 15
It seems pretty obvious to me she has a huge jealousy problem. She's obviously very possessive of little lad. To the point he insists on addressing every woman in his comments as "mate" which is so odd and a very clumsy attempt at making sure Eden doesn't hulk out at the mere concept that he has perceived another woman.
I agree she’s awful? when she makes comments and then has to bakctrack saying she’s joking but it’s her showing her true colours.
However I think we need to not forget Little lad went looking for her, he went on that dating show and showed how much of a twit and rude he was and that is constantly showed through his comments and the way he speaks to anyone but Eden. Edens dad has even warned him about strikes so he’s not the victim here at all.
He happily quit his job because he wanted a following, he moved in within days, and has agreed to all this stuff, because he’s relying on her now.
I honestly think at this point they deserve eachother, they’re both vile, narcissistic and rude. Love bombing and pretending it’s all perfect which they’re not.

She doesn’t need to be jealous no one wants the basic recipe stealing, taxi driving, bum fluff beard, tit haircut and 5ft tall man (butch female)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree she’s awful? when she makes comments and then has to bakctrack saying she’s joking but it’s her showing her true colours.
However I think we need to not forget Little lad went looking for her, he went on that dating show and showed how much of a twit and rude he was and that is constantly showed through his comments and the way he speaks to anyone but Eden. Edens dad has even warned him about strikes so he’s not the victim here at all.
He happily quit his job because he wanted a following, he moved in within days, and has agreed to all this stuff, because he’s relying on her now.
I honestly think at this point they deserve eachother, they’re both vile, narcissistic and rude. Love bombing and pretending it’s all perfect which they’re not.

She doesn’t need to be jealous no one wants the basic recipe stealing, taxi driving, bum fluff beard, tit haircut and 5ft tall man (butch female)
Oh 100% they deserve each other. They're both awful people in different ways. At first I felt sorry for him but actually I've realised over the last few months he's just as much of a vapid twit as she is. And look, she's ✨ only 24✨ so all her vile racist, ableist, fatphobic comments can be forgiven (joke) but he's almost a decade older than her which makes his behaviour even more embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Oh 100% they deserve each other. They're both awful people in different ways. At first I felt sorry for him but actually I've realised over the last few months he's just as much of a vapid twit as she is. And look, she's ✨ only 24✨ so all her vile racist, ableist, fatphobic comments can be forgiven (joke) but he's almost a decade older than her which makes his behaviour even more embarrassing.
The only 24 gets me so much😂😂
At 34 what has he got to show? His ✨24 year old girlfriend has rented a shed, he has no job, is a taxi driver, and does nothing much else…

Reactions: 11

What do you mean when you say edens Dad has warned Lloyd about strikes ?? I’ve not been on this thread for a couple of weeks and just catching up now, I’m glad I am as some of the posts here have had me in stitches 🤣 I think vagisal could get a lot of promotion from this thread 👏🏼
Also wtf is going on with the hair 🥴 it’s bad enough on spraggle let alone wee man 😭

Reactions: 4
What do you mean when you say edens Dad has warned Lloyd about strikes ?? I’ve not been on this thread for a couple of weeks and just catching up now, I’m glad I am as some of the posts here have had me in stitches 🤣 I think vagisal could get a lot of promotion from this thread 👏🏼
Also wtf is going on with the hair 🥴 it’s bad enough on spraggle let alone wee man 😭
Oh we all know why little lad did that to his hair, cause Eden fantasises over spraggle. So little lad copied his ridiculous Lego lad haircut

Why has moon boots limited his comments lol? He literally cannot take any form of banter can he. Shnowflake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eden, Lloyd and potentially Don Carla got into an argument with her dad because he fed Lloyds chicken to the dogs and pretended he didn’t.

Lloyd threatened to leave. Paul got angry at Lloyd for the way he was speaking to Eden and Don Carla and told him it was strike 2 or 3 - indicating there had been arguments before.

I do actually think Lloyd is very aggressive and disrespectful. Baffles me why there would be arguments in her parents house anyway. They all love living in tit, had enough room to not be in each other’s way and didn’t have to share a bathroom.

Reactions: 16
Eden, Lloyd and potentially Don Carla got into an argument with her dad because he fed Lloyds chicken to the dogs and pretended he didn’t.

Lloyd threatened to leave. Paul got angry at Lloyd for the way he was speaking to Eden and Don Carla and told him it was strike 2 or 3 - indicating there had been arguments before.

I do actually think Lloyd is very aggressive and disrespectful. Baffles me why there would be arguments in her parents house anyway. They all love living in tit, had enough room to not be in each other’s way and didn’t have to share a bathroom.
I think the fact he had the cheek to argue and shout because clearly he raised his voice and spoke to them like tit to be warned, about bleeping chicken breast, whilst living in the parents house rent free, such an entitled bleep.

I wonder whether after all the issues etc, that Edens parents said they needed to move out because they didn’t want Lloyd in the house anymore and he’s more bearable in small doses for Don Carla. And eedy couldn’t bear to be without him so rushed into the shed…

Reactions: 17
I've always thought Eden was the toxic one and Yaz wasn't so bad, but the more tiktoks I see the more I realise that Yaz is just as toxic if not more so, but she's more calculating and sly than Eden!!! Eden is just thick as tit, yaz definitely considers what she puts out there!

Look at Little Lad, doing a clothes haul from Adams! 😂 😂 😂
oh my god I remember Adam’s and C&A

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.