Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing I hate more than someone who has the equivalent of society’s most desired body telling me to love myself 😂 especially whilst pointing out things that are apparently bad
The way she had to contort her body for any "rolls" to appear creased me, I know we all have rolls no matter what size but its the way she bent herself to show them 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Is Lloyd not bleeping embarrassed just... Permanently at everything he does? The hair. The clothes. The boosters. The way he talks. The way he walks. The hand signal thing at the beginning of the sausage video. Just such an ick.

Reactions: 18
For all the make up lovers that like mikalya Eden has now decided to jump on the bandwagon begging people to tag her in her video so she see’s it 🙄. Such a clout chaser😂.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
For all the make up lovers that like mikalya Eden has now decided to jump on the bandwagon begging people to tag her in her video so she see’s it 🙄. Such a clout chaser😂.
This is why we need an eye roll emoji honestly, typical Eden making it all about herself again. I love mikayla because shes saw raw and genuine, eden only likes to do videos like this when her views are dropping

Reactions: 9
The fact Eden only had Mikayla speaking about her issues for like 4 seconds then goes and turns it all around on herself and even puts up screen shots of her crying, like what??? You could’ve just commented beneath her video asking if she okay ??

It just shows she’s only trying desperately to get clout from using Mikayla as she thinks she’s coming across all lovely & positive but we all know what her intentions are ..

Your views are low and you’re now scraping the barrel by involving yourself with actual successful Tiktokers

How bleeping embarrassing can you get, sort yourself out woman! Mikayla doesn’t give two shits about your life, she most likely doesn’t know you exist. Please GET HELP literally the world does not exist around you, it’s so odd how you feel the need to insert yourself into every situation. It’s not needed and quite frankly it’s bloody weird.

Ive been away from here for a while because I actually find her quite nauseating, but I have to admit it’s been nice checking in now and then and seeing her views plummet week by week.

It’s not the first time this month she’s used someone else for views on her videos, what she did about the news of the Queen dying was bleeping weird

Rant over

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Swear if I hear yes yes people one more time I will launch my phone at a wall 🥴
But even this isn’t original. Or his!!!

There’s a man called JT Motiv on TikTok, he’s been on way longer than Lloyd and helps People get into recovery from addictions. He has always said “yes yes people” or “yes yes” at the start etc have a look at his videos going waaayyy back. Let me know what you’s think.

Reactions: 5
So because she made lloyd more out and get a puppy and not have a job, and her views are lacking, she’s now suicide baiting …
She has no bleeping clue, she’s scared she won’t be able to afford the shed, that she refers to as a house 😂, and midget man shops in waitrose spending her cash cause he has none.

Reactions: 14
The fact Eden only had Mikayla speaking about her issues for like 4 seconds then goes and turns it all around on herself and even puts up screen shots of her crying, like what??? You could’ve just commented beneath her video asking if she okay ??

It just shows she’s only trying desperately to get clout from using Mikayla as she thinks she’s coming across all lovely & positive but we all know what her intentions are ..

Your views are low and you’re now scraping the barrel by involving yourself with actual successful Tiktokers

How bleeping embarrassing can you get, sort yourself out woman! Mikayla doesn’t give two shits about your life, she most likely doesn’t know you exist. Please GET HELP literally the world does not exist around you, it’s so odd how you feel the need to insert yourself into every situation. It’s not needed and quite frankly it’s bloody weird.

Ive been away from here for a while because I actually find her quite nauseating, but I have to admit it’s been nice checking in now and then and seeing her views plummet week by week.

It’s not the first time this month she’s used someone else for views on her videos, what she did about the news of the Queen dying was bleeping weird

Rant over
Lady Gaga commented on Mikayla's post. Bless Eden thinking her little pity selfies and "advice" are going to get noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New to Edens thread!!

I thought she had bought the house they are living in??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
fuckibg sausage and mash that cost about £80 when they could have gone to aldi and got all that for less than £5. These jokes are just insane

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.