Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her nee flog with the fish and chips and her saying she was so proud of chai for not pulling and walking to the heal😭😭give it a rest eedie. She’s hardly gunna pull you is she

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her mums birthday get ready with me someone please tell me where the Smokey eye is because I think the eye shadow can’t even stand her as I don’t see any 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s done a look fantastic haul again and raving about the molly mae filter tan 💀. I’m sorry Eden but I don’t think you’re gonna be at the top of her PR list since calling her a Cu*t 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she was a lovely person she could get away with posting the same stuff all the time. There's a few people I follow who arguably keep posting the same stuff all the time but I don't mind because I like their personalities.

Reactions: 6
I’m not having Eden telling us to “be more like gavin and debbie” she’s literally all the things she’s listed! toxic ✅ obsessed with phone ✅ plays games ✅ compares her self against others ✅

Reactions: 11
I’m not having Eden telling us to “be more like gavin and debbie” she’s literally all the things she’s listed! toxic ✅ obsessed with phone ✅ plays games ✅ compares her self against others ✅
Honestly, why does she try making out her family are better than everyone else ffs

Reactions: 8
What a boring life they lead, at 24 I was out 4/5 times a week, struggling to get through each day because I was hungover but raring to go again by tea time! I had some of the best nights of my life out with my mates when I was her age! I guarantee Little lad will get fed up before long, he seems the type to wanna be out partying all weekend, at the moment he's putting up with the lifestyle because he's enjoying the free ride but it won't last!!! Imagine at the age of 24, the highlight of your day is spending 2 hours putting a faceful of make up on just to go out for tea.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.