Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute nob. Claiming they have a house sitter then running back home once a clump of dust flies across room camera, get your house sitter check it out? bleeping muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have just skipped from page 8 to here just to say…. am I colour blind or blind in general cos I don’t see an aura around her 😂😂😂 and the “I’m quite a spiritual person” 😴😴

I’ve had a tough few days with my Asd child and starting secondary school so my tolerance for blatant lies and bullshit is pretty non existent 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well done to her for highlighting that her house is empty. It’s been deleted I think. Idiot

It’s probably a sodding moth anyway ffs. Stupid woman. Thought she didn’t believe in orbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have just skipped from page 8 to here just to say…. am I colour blind or blind in general cos I don’t see an aura around her 😂😂😂 and the “I’m quite a spiritual person” 😴😴

I’ve had a tough few days with my Asd child and starting secondary school so my tolerance for blatant lies and bullshit is pretty non existent 🙃
I can see red on the wall but that’s most likely light from outside 😂
Where has she been? Can’t believe she’s coming home because of some dust

Well done to her for highlighting that her house is empty. It’s been deleted I think. Idiot

It’s probably a sodding moth anyway ffs. Stupid woman. Thought she didn’t believe in orbs.
It’s on Instagram, not tiktok and it’s still there at the mo

Reactions: 5
Why do I have a feeling they’re going to get home and have been ‘robbed’ 🤔 so she could then pretend she’s living on edge for the next week week…

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how she’s suddenly got a crate for the latte in the back of the car now and it’s not sitting on her lap anymore. What changed her mind? Did they get pulled by the police or was actually informed by a PROFESSIONAL?

Reactions: 10
Wow Lloyds hair is a right dogs dinner today, did he cut it using a fork and knife?!

Also flogging absolute shite, I think I’ll just walk a few steps and turn the light off myself thanks.

Reactions: 8
You know that girl Eden basically robbed. The one with glasses? She just put a video up about Eden. About being weird over the queen. I've been blocked so not seen it yet. I'm off to use my other profile lol.

Also I skipped from page ten as have been away. If it's already been mentioned then just ignore me xx

Reactions: 6
I'm just catching up on some of her posts from the last few days.

She's in peak annoying/patronising mode when she's around those kids. Like she's the first person to ever know a child and she's showing us all how to interact with them 🙄

Also, I hate when kids are exploited on social media anyway but especially when it's Eden 🤣

NO duck OFF!! I've just seen Lloyd mouthing at that little moon like a tortoise eating a banana and I don't want to eat food ever again 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.